|Item Weight||61 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||38 x 22 x 17 inches|
|Item model number||AKD00006|
AK Rock Box Gaming and Storage Ottoman with Drum Lift (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stylish, handsome ottoman for your living room stores Rock Band gaming accessories
- Eliminates clutter while keeping your Rock Band instruments ready at a moment's notice
- Enough interior space to store two gaming guitars, a foot pedal, and a microphone
- Specially designed AK Drum Lift raises and lowers Rock Band and Rock Band 2 drum kits with easy one-hand motion
- Measures 38 inches long by 22 inches wide by 17 inches tall and weighs 61 pounds; all instruments, accessories, and games are sold separately
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now your Rock Band gaming components can be protected while stored conveniently right at your feet with the AK Rock Box Gaming Ottoman. This stylish piece of functional furniture, made with high-quality black leatherette fabric, will fit right in with your living room's decor while helping you to eliminate the clutter of Rock Band gaming components. The storage area includes the AK Drum Lift, a specially designed mechanism that assists in raising the drums for playing and lowering them for storage with an easy one-hand motion. It also provides storage space for two gaming guitars, a foot pedal, and a microphone.
Note that all instruments, accessories, and games are sold separately.
The AK Rock Box Gaming Ottoman will keep your Rock Band instruments and accessories well organized.
Instruments, accessories, and games are sold separately.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it was a bit spendy. Since then it has come down quite a bit in price. I finally caved
and bought it and was pleasantly surprised.
About Me: I typically play drums on hard and have a tendency to play the kit hard.
The regular rock band 2 kit has a tendency to drift on me, which I counter with a rug
and some hand weights.
The Rock Box is solidly constructed, and very easy to transition into drumming with. You can't
really tell from the description on this, but the lid doesn't come off, its on hinges that allow
it to slide forward, which i really liked since it kept everything together. One weird item not shown
in the picture is this odd thin pad that velcros to the bottom of the ottoman which is supposedly meant
to form a seat with the lid of the box. I dont see the point of this, and have put the pad in the basement.
* Smart design, easy to take out and put away even for a lazy person like myself.
* Lots of room for other equipment, i put my two guitars, mic, mic stand in there
with no problems.
* Leather looks fine. I with they had it in the dark brown like it was originally advertised, but I
will get by with black.
* Special slots for guitars make it super easy to access them.
* No more instrument clutter!!!
* This probably needs to be used like a coffee table considering its size, but the top is not
super firm. I'm shopping for a serving tray so that i could put drinks on it without them tipping over.
* Wooden feet could use rubber on the bottom to reduce kit slide and also to not scuff my wood floors.
* That extra seat pad thing is pointless.
* Although my mic stand fit okay since it was a straight pole, there wouldn't be a way to fit a boom
mic style stand.
* Still need to solve the kick pedal not being attached issue. As long as it is directly in front of
me its fine, but it tends to drift when off to the side. Might buy an after market replacement.
* Will not fit the add-on cymbal kit (rock box lid doesn't want to close with those attached. I hated
the add-on cymbals anyway, so this was not a problem for me. But if someone came out with add on cymbals that easily detached there is plenty of storage space for them.
I haven't had anyone over to play that hasn't been impressed by the AK Rock Box. It isn't quite a high-quality piece of furniture in my opinion, but it is highly functional which makes me give it a very solid four stars. I'd buy it again, no question.
+Clean storage system for full Rock Band Outfit.
+Trick drum mount
+Definite "WOW!" factor when friends come over to play
+Good quality hardware: hinges, etc.
+Great seat for up-close, non-RB gaming
+Sturdy, quality weight.
+Very little assembly
-Drums aren't height adjustable, a bit low for some
-Lid wobbles when closed, requiring you to push it from base or pick up, which is not a one-man chore
-Padding on top is unevenly distributed
-"Dark Brown?" Pah! Black more like.
-Pretty packaging, but didn't seem thick enough.
The Rock Box ottoman is great for that, it stores everything Rock Band and has plenty of space for remotes, controllers, and other audio/video accessories.
The packaging wasn't too bad, but it didn't allow for much of the "TLC" that the shipping companies give sometimes. You really do need to be careful in cutting the box open.
The compartments make it easy to retrieve and store all the components.
Biggest thing and it has been mentioned is the lip of the ottoman does snag the edge of the drum pad when opening and closing. Not a big deal - you just have to be careful when opening it.
Thanks for an excellent product and keep rocking!