AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP Wifi Action Camera Sony Sensor Ultra HD with EIS 30m Underwater Waterproof Camera Remote Sports Camcorder with 2 Batteries and Helmet Accessories Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring 4K/24fps, 2K/30fps and 1080P/60FPS video resolution and 20MP photos, AKASO Brave 4 action camera enables you to take incredible photos and ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life!
- OPTIONAL VIEW ANGLE AND ANTI-SHAKING: Adjust the view angle of this action camera according to your needs between 170°, 140°, 110°, and 70°. Built in smart gyroscope for anti-shaking and image stabilization to make your video much more smooth.
- SPORTS CAMERA WITH WIFI AND HDMI: Sharing & editing videos from an action camera is easier with the free app (Camking). Just download the App on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Wi-Fi signal ranges up to 10 meters. With HDMI Port allows you to connect it with television.
- 100FT WATERPROOF CAMERA AND 2'' IPS SCREEN: Place your action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, then you can capture all your underwater sports. 2'' IPS screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- FREE VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: This underwater camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, remote control wristband and 19 accessories kit, the kits are available for most kinds of camera even Gopro. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. The remote wristband is not waterproof.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Adjustable view angle/ Waterproof Case/ Remote Control/ WiFi Control/ Loop Recording/ Time Lapse/ Sound Record/ WDR/ Diving Mode/ Motion Detection/ Anti-Shaking/ Car DVR Mode/ Burst Photo/ Micro USB port/HDMI/Max 5x zoom
Recording Time: Each battery for 1080P/About 90 mins, 4K/2K/About 60 mins.
Warm Tip: Please format the card (not included) in the camera or FAT32 format in your computer before using the camera.
Insert the sd card--go to setting--Format
Recommend to use max 64gb class 10 micro sd card.
What's in the Box: 1x AKASO Brave 4 Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable
Capture Every Moments of Your Life
AKASO Brave 4 action camera features ultra HD 4K 24fps & 2K 30fps video recording, 20MP. It's an amazing gift for your friends and family even yourself. Perfect for outdoor sports and underwater sports like cycling, motorcycling, skiing, diving, surfing, snorkelin and so on.
Smart Gyroscope for Anti-shaking
Buit-in electronic image stabilization, turn gyroscope on when shooting video to make your video much more smooth. Turn anti-shaking on when taking picture to make your picture more clear.
Edit and Share Video Freely
Easily open the camera wifi and connect it with your mobile or tablet by app Camking. It allows you to monitor in real time, review videos/photos on mobile and instantly share on social media. What's more, connect this camera to your computer with a USB cable to transfer your entire files, or simply hook up the sports cam directly to your TV via HDMI.
Enjoy yourself in the Amazing Underwater World
With solid waterproof case, allowing shooting up to 30 meters under water. Open the diving mode setting, it can filter the red light under water.
No More Budgets on batteries And Mounting Accessories
Comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. Along with accessories kit which also compatible with most of cameras even Gopro.
Compare with similar items
GJT GP1R 4K Sports Action Camera Portable Package,12MP Ultra HD WiFi 30M Waterproof DV Camcorder 2 Inch LCD Screen, 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens,2.4Ghz Remote Control, 2x1350mAh Batteries
Campark ACT76 Action Cam WIFI Sports Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder SONY Sensor and 2 Pcs Rechargeable Batteries
DBPOWER 4K Action Camera 12MP Ultra HD Waterproof Sports Cam with Built-in WiFi 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens 2 Inch LCD Screen Plus 1050mAh Rechargeable Battery (Camera+Accessories)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AK-TECH||GJT INTERNATIONAL||CamparkDirect||OXA USA COM|
|Item Dimensions||1.57 x 2.32 x 0.91 in||1.2 x 2.32 x 1.18 in||1.6 x 2.3 x 0.98 in||4.33 x 3.93 x 2.36 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great quality videos, acceptable photos, fully waterproof, good menu, plenty of accessories.
** Amazon compressed the video. It looks awesome on my computer **
Why did I choose the Akaso Brave?
1. Akaso has a better website (and hopefully support/warranty) compared other action cams I see on Amazon.
2. Olympus Tough TG-5 (amazing camera) was outside my budget.
3. GoPro Hero was way outside my budget.
4. Most waterproof cameras under $400 are mixed with bad reviews indicating leakage.
This camera is with me & the wife right now in Hawaii celebrating our ten year anniversary!
It has done a great job across several hours of salt water snorkeling, exploring beautiful pools, and adventuring in bamboo forests.
The wireless was relatively straightforward so I could transfer the photos and videos to my iPhone easily.
Here's some extra stuff I bought:
1. Flow by microJib ... floating, extendable handle. Worth every penny. Best one I could find.
2. Shoot waterproof diving light (works great; I have not submerged more than 5 feet underwater)
3. Samsung EVO 32GB microSD
4. Tekcam waterproof case (an extra, just in case, have not yet tested)
5. Extra batteries (two original batteries have each given me about 40 minutes of good use so far, so I have not tested new batteries)
When I need it handy, I store the Flow handle, my flash, and action cam (all connected ready to go) inside of two big socks.
What don't I like about this camera?
1. No lens protector :( so be careful to store your plastic waterproof case in a sock!
2. No ability to buy extra cases from the manufacturer (had to by 3rd party).
3. Included Remote control is not waterproof/submersible; there is no way to buy replacements from manufacturer.
4. Not quite the same quality as GoPro or Olympus TG-5 (but close for most people, and costs much less).
5. Photos: not nearly the same quality as iPhone or Samsung Android, but still acceptable.
6. Less support, no user manual, etc.
Here are some tips (for most people):
1. See my attached photo for how to insert microSD.
2. The screen will shut off to save battery. Tap the down button to turn it back on. (when snorkeling, for example)
3. When in video recording mode, tap the down arrow to turn microphone on or off.
4. In the menu, 1080 30 fps is a great high-quality video choice.
5. In the menu, 5M or 8M will be decent for images/photos, for most people. (Larger values increase the storage size & print size).
6. In the menu, turn OFF the loop recording, date stamp, motion detection, and beep sound. (for most people)
7. In the menu, set Auto Off to 10 minutes (for snorkeling/ adventuring).
8. In the menu, set Quality to fine.
9. In the menu, play around with Angle.
Wider angles can be more fisheye for objects on the edge, but wide is great for snorkeling.
10. Yes you CAN delete photos/videos from the preview mode on screen.
Hold the up arrow and push the enter button on top; you will be prompted what to delete.
Overall I am super super pleased.
Incredible value, easy to use.
Great videos and acceptable photos. Lots of features and accessories.
This review is sincere. If the action cam disappoints in the future, I'll update my review.
Akaso has been responsive to my evaluations, and I have decided to present an abbreviated overview of the camera here plus photographs with technical details on settings and ways to make corrections to the images if you wish.I generally correct the lighting (levels) because I always shoot with the exposure value (EV) turned down a stop or two. However, often the images are so good, you may not want to correct them at all. I'll start with the good stuff because the bottom line is that this is a fantastic little camera.
I"ve concentrated on still photos because all three of the Akaso cameras produce outstanding videos. If you would like to read a good review of the video function, here's a link: https://prodrenalin.com/review-akasa-brave-4-action-camera/ . The stills show a remarkable improvement with the Brave 4 and its Sony chip. Below are a number of examples I shot with permission in gallery store in central PA. Most are inside, some outside. I'll upload more later. I've found that to get the best images, choose the settings as follows: gyroscope on, WDR off, angle as you like, there is less distortion with the smaller angles, special effects off because special effects usually add a computerized aspect to the images, though I have not tested it in this camera yet, image size maximum if you want all the pixels and information that the camera produces, quality fine, sharpness off because you don't need it, white balance auto because auto work great, color I have not tested, ISO should be set as low as you can get away with because 400 gets grainy - the set I'm uploading today has an ISO between 100 and 200, EV (exposure value) can be set at a negative 1/3 or one stop lower to get the best color - I use minus 1/3 (but be aware that reducing the EV means the levels probably have to be corrected later on), thrun antishake on and you are ready to roll.
Take your photos from at least 4+ feet away. While the camera has an outstanding depth of field, it does not do well with closeups. It also will occasionally zoom to 5x - a new feature - but it is not optical zoom, it's a digital zoom so the zoomed image is only slightly better than cropping a non-zoomed image. Try to keep the camera parallel to the ground to reduce distortion. You can also avoid distorting the image by making sure that major horizontal objects in the scene are also horizontal and straight in your display. If they are curved, you are tilting the camera. Don't do that. Hold the camera as still as you can before and after taking the photo until the display information is again printed on the display. That keeps you from moving the camera while the lens is still open. Look for color because this little camera produces absolutely fantastic, realistic colors. Keep your fingers away from the lens because the fish-eye wide angle will photograph anything that's close to it - the wide angle is 170 degrees wide.
The images below were taken inside and out using the setting above. I've tried to pair them with the original image from the camera, rotated if necessary. The corrected ones were genrrally corrected in Photoshop Elements or Fastone. Elements has a great distortiion filter, and adjusting levels and white balance is a cinch in either program. I only needed to correct white balance for two images and the correction is very small but obvious. These photos are difficult for any camera because the lighting was a combination of natural light, tungsten, and fluorescent - a hard combo for even the best cameras. This camera shined in this situation. The photos are reduced to about 500 kb. In general, the original images were 5-6 MB, at 72 dpi. According to the charts, that's enough for at least a 24x36 print.
I'll try to upload different ones with explanations of how the camera was set occasionally, but this set is a pretty good example of what the camera can do. Now I keep it in my car or pocket all the time.
Here are the main issues I have with this camera. They don't outweigh the good features, so don't let them stop you from purchasing the Brave 4 at this great price. However, this camera would be even better if these items were corrected: (a) the battery door is easily lost and not hinged. I use a piece of scotch tape where the hinge should be to keep from loosing it. (b) the control process is clumsy and hopefully can be improved with a firmware update. I won't go into detail; you will see what I mean as you click through the order of items (c) there is no really useful user manual. A good one could be done online very easily. (d) the wi-fi is hard to understand and get to work...at least on my devices. Same with the wrist band control, and instructions for both are lacking.
Again, none of these things is a deal-breaker at this price. If this camera cost $300 or more, they would be much more of a problem.
Make a comment if you have questions, and hopefully it will get sent to me. J
Most recent customer reviews
There is zero sound. I can barely hear myself when yelling. The sound is that bad.Read more