- Save 20% on AKASO 2 x 1050mAh Rechargeable Action Camera Battery when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP WiFi Action Camera offered by AKASO-Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on AKASO 2 x 1050mAh Low Temperature Resistant Battery when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP WiFi Action Camera offered by AKASO-Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP WiFi Action Camera Ultra HD with EIS 30m Underwater Waterproof Camera Remote Control 5X Zoom Underwater Camcorder with 2 Batteries and Helmet Accessories Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring 4K/24fps, 2K/30fps and 1080P/60FPS video resolution and 20MP photos, AKASO Brave 4 action camera enables you to take incredible photos and ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life!
- OPTIONAL VIEW ANGLE AND ANTI-SHAKING: Adjust the view angle of this action camera according to your needs between 170°, 140°, 110°, and 70°. Built in smart gyroscope for anti-shaking and image stabilization to make your video much more smooth.
- SPORTS CAMERA WITH WIFI AND HDMI: Sharing & editing videos from an action camera is easier with the free app. Just download the App on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Wi-Fi signal ranges up to 10 meters. With HDMI Port allows you to connect it with television.
- 100FT WATERPROOF CAMERA AND 2'' IPS SCREEN: Place your action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, then you can dive below 30 meters. This underwater camera is ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, etc. 2'' IPS screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- FREE VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: This underwater camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, remote control wristband and 19 accessories kit, the kits are available for most kinds of camera even Gopro. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. The remote wristband is not waterproof.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AKASO Brave 4 4K Action Camera
Adjustable view angle/ Waterproof Case/ Remote Control/ WiFi Control/ Loop Recording/ Time Lapse/ Sound Record/ WDR/ Diving Mode/ Motion Detection/ Anti-Shaking/ Car DVR Mode/ Burst Photo/ Micro USB port/HDMI/Max 5x zoom
Recording Time: Each battery for 1080P/About 90 mins, 4K/2K/About 60 mins.
Warm Tip: Please format the card (not included) in the camera or FAT32 format in your computer before using the camera.
Insert the sd card--go to setting--Format
Recommend to use max 64gb class 10 micro sd card.
What's in the Box: 1x AKASO Brave 4 Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Quick Reference Guide
Capture Every Moments of Your Life
AKASO Brave 4 action camera features ultra HD 4K 24fps & 2K 30fps video recording, 20MP. It's an amazing gift for your friends and family even yourself. Perfect for outdoor sports and underwater sports like cycling, motorcycling, skiing, diving, surfing, snorkelin and so on.
Smart Gyroscope for Anti-shaking
Built-in electronic image stabilization, turn gyroscope on when shooting video to make your video much more smooth. Turn anti-shaking on when taking picture to make your picture more clear.
Edit and Share Video Instantly
Easily open the camera wifi and connect it with your mobile or tablet by app AKASO DV. It allows you to monitor in real time, review videos/photos on mobile and instantly share on social media. What's more, connect this camera to your computer with a USB cable to transfer your entire files,
or simply hook up the sports cam directly to your TV via HDMI.
Enjoy yourself in the Amazing Underwater World
With solid waterproof case, this underwater camcorder allows diving up to 30 meters under water. Open the diving mode setting, it can filter the red light under water.
No More Budgets on batteries And Mounting Accessories
Comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. Along with accessories kit which are compatible with most of cameras even Gopro.
3,102 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great quality videos, acceptable photos, fully waterproof, good menu, plenty of accessories.
** Amazon compressed the video. It looks awesome on my computer **
Why did I choose the Akaso Brave?
1. Akaso has a better website (and hopefully support/warranty) compared other action cams I see on Amazon.
2. Olympus Tough TG-5 (amazing camera) was outside my budget.
3. GoPro Hero was way outside my budget.
4. Most waterproof cameras under $400 are mixed with bad reviews indicating leakage.
This camera is with me & the wife right now in Hawaii celebrating our ten year anniversary!
It has done a great job across several hours of salt water snorkeling, exploring beautiful pools, and adventuring in bamboo forests.
The wireless was relatively straightforward so I could transfer the photos and videos to my iPhone easily.
Here's some extra stuff I bought:
1. Flow by microJib ... floating, extendable handle. Worth every penny. Best one I could find.
2. Shoot waterproof diving light (works great; I have not submerged more than 5 feet underwater)
3. Samsung EVO 32GB microSD
4. Tekcam waterproof case (an extra, just in case, have not yet tested)
5. Extra batteries (two original batteries have each given me about 40 minutes of good use so far, so I have not tested new batteries)
When I need it handy, I store the Flow handle, my flash, and action cam (all connected ready to go) inside of two big socks.
What don't I like about this camera?
1. No lens protector :( so be careful to store your plastic waterproof case in a sock!
2. No ability to buy extra cases from the manufacturer (had to by 3rd party).
3. Included Remote control is not waterproof/submersible; there is no way to buy replacements from manufacturer.
4. Not quite the same quality as GoPro or Olympus TG-5 (but close for most people, and costs much less).
5. Photos: not nearly the same quality as iPhone or Samsung Android, but still acceptable.
6. Less support, no user manual, etc.
Here are some tips (for most people):
1. See my attached photo for how to insert microSD.
2. The screen will shut off to save battery. Tap the down button to turn it back on. (when snorkeling, for example)
3. When in video recording mode, tap the down arrow to turn microphone on or off.
4. In the menu, 1080 30 fps is a great high-quality video choice.
5. In the menu, 5M or 8M will be decent for images/photos, for most people. (Larger values increase the storage size & print size).
6. In the menu, turn OFF the loop recording, date stamp, motion detection, and beep sound. (for most people)
7. In the menu, set Auto Off to 10 minutes (for snorkeling/ adventuring).
8. In the menu, set Quality to fine.
9. In the menu, play around with Angle.
Wider angles can be more fisheye for objects on the edge, but wide is great for snorkeling.
10. Yes you CAN delete photos/videos from the preview mode on screen.
Hold the up arrow and push the enter button on top; you will be prompted what to delete.
Overall I am super super pleased.
Incredible value, easy to use.
Great videos and acceptable photos. Lots of features and accessories.
This review is sincere. If the action cam disappoints in the future, I'll update my review.
Overall I’m very happy with the quality in video and photos. I’m not super impressed with the video stabilization. I didn’t notice a difference once I switched this feature on, which is slightly frustrating because I paid more specifically for this feature. Another thing to note is that the wide angle lens may require adjusting to, because I noticed my finger showing up in the side of most of my photos and videos. I reduced the angle slightly and problem solved. One more bonus is the size; I could easily fit this in my small bag or pocket which made it great for travel and excursions.
Last but not least, the WiFi on the camera works great. I recommend using the CamKing app for downloading photos and videos. It was quick and I had no issues. Connectivity was easy and short videos (2-3 minutes) were downloaded in approximately 20-30 seconds.