- Save 20% on AKASO V50 2 x 1050mAh Rechargeable Battery with USB Dual Charger when you purchase 1 or more AKASO V50 Native 4K 20MP Action Camera offered by AK-TECH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
AKASO V50 Native 4K/30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS, Ultra HD 30m Waterproof Camera with Remote Control, 170 Degree Wide Angle, 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit
|Price:||$109.49 & FREE Shipping.Details|
|Sale:||$108.99 & FREE Shipping.Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW LAUNCH PREMIUM SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring native 4K 30fps & 2.7K 30fps video recording and 20MP photos, AKASO V50 action camera lets you record ultra HD video and take stunning photos.
- SUPERB IMAGE STABLIZATION: Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers steady and smooth videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, AKASO V50 sports camera ensures excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- BUILT-IN WIFI AND HDMI OUTPUT: Just download App(iSmart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect it with this action camera, you can share your wonderful moment immediately.
- WATERPROOF CAMERA UP TO 100FT: Equipped with a waterproof case, you can capture your favorite underwater activities: surfing, diving and snorkeling.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: AKASO V50 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries which support video recording up to 90 minutes. And 17 accessories kit fits most action cameras even Gopro.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Electronic Image Stabilization/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Movie/ Fast Motion Movie/ Wind Noise Reduction/ Auto Low Light/White Balance/ Loop Recording/ H.265 Video Encoder/ Sound Record/ Drive Mode/ Bluetooth/ HDMI
Warm Tip: High Class 10 Micro SD Card up to 64GB is Highly Recommended for Native 4K Action Camera (Micro SD card is not included).
What's in the Box:
1x AKASO V50 Action Camera/ 1x Remote Control/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Battery Charger/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 1x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mount/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1 x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Lens Cloth/ 1x User Manual
Native 4K/30fps Video Recording
AKASO V50 Action camera features native 4K 30fps and 2.7K 30fps video recording & 20MP image, which enables you to record every moment on the road and capture every stunning view under the sea.
Stable Footage With EIS
With the integrated Electronic Image Stabilization. Just enable EIS and AKASO V50 action camera can deliver spectacularly smooth and steady videos in phenomenal 4K.
Explore Underwater World
Multi-functional Action Camera
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What to expect:
- Real 4K resolution at 30FPS
- Real 14MP photos (Panasonic Sensor)
- 2.7K 30 is the best resolution IMHO
- Good color and exposure
- Image stabilization in most resolutions (including 4K)
- Easy to use and straightforward menus
What could be improved:
- Audio sounds a bit wonky in some situations and could be louder inside waterproof case
- Image Stabilization is not the most effective (compared to $150 cams at least, and a couple cheaper cams like SooCoo C30)
- Some artifacts from compression on 4K video especially when moving (I prefer the 2.7K format personally)
This cam is worth buying over the Brave 4 or EK7000 because of image stabilization and resolution. Both those cams are fake 4K not real 4K like this cam. If all you're going to use is 1080p, look for SooCoo C30 instead of this one, no need to spend this much for just 1080p.
Don't buy this cam if you expect GoPro / Sony quality, but if you want something inexpensive with decent video quality, above average photo quality and basic image stabilization this is a good option. I'll attach a couple screenshots from the video afterwards. I'll update as I use this cam more.
In-depth video review is available on YT / DrekiTech V50 (too many 4K samples to post here).
Check my sample photos and videos (before and after color correction) to give you a fair idea on what to expect. Amazon will lower the quality down of the files. If you want to check the true resolution check this video on youtube: Akaso V50 vs iPhone 6: VIDEO COMPARISION. Please note that before photos/videos will be kind of dark because I have shot at negative exposure and ISO 100 so that I can have more flexibility while editing. You can make it auto and for that media, you would get away with little to no retouching. As a photographer, I prefer to keep those down so I don't lose any details.
Before purchasing this camera, I had compared all the different action cameras in market, saw tons of Youtube videos and finally landed on Akaso camera and I am so glad I chose them! Let’s waste no time and let’s get straight into the review.
What I really loved about this camera?
-Real 4K resolution at 30FPS
-Ability to take slow-mos at 1080p
-Image stabilization in 4K video mode (A LIFE SAVER)
-Good color and you can control exposure and ISO settings in video and photos respectively
-Easy to use
-WIFI connectivity to connect your phone. You can directly transfer photos and videos and upload them instantly]
-Super wide angle lens
-Wind noise reduction is also a good feature
-Lots of accessories
-Warranty and good customer support (I can say this because they shipped me a charger in just couple of days after I sent them an email. That for me was really impressive.
-Just under $100. Go pros are way out of my budget.
-(BONUS: Battery charger)
-Remote control is not waterproof. So underwater, you have to kind of use the camera to alter settings.
-Not quite the same quality as GoPro
-Little grainy photos. Not quite clear as my iPhone
-Only offers 170 degree view, no option to take normal view or 140 degree view videos
-No lens protector or casing
-Doesn’t have external mic input (I guess very few brands offer that)
-Poor quality in dark (I guess that’s true for all the competitive brands)
If you buy this camera, these are some useful tips for you :
-Lower down the exposure while taking videos and keep ISO at 100 while taking pictures. (If you are looking to upload it after processing)
-Use a sock to protect and keep the things (dirty, I know. I am going to keep using it until I buy a proper case for camera + accessories)
-There is just one button on most software that would convert your fish-eye videos and photos to a normal one. I really hate the fish eye view and have an OCD about posting anything that looks even close to fish eye.
-Turn off date stamp, loop recording and sounds
-If you go underwater, turn auto off to max time so it doesn’t turn blank
-You could do 2.7K videos and that might take up less space but 4K videos are the best looking by quite a distance.
-If your micro SD card gets full, you can delete unwanted videos from preview screen. Otherwise it would start overwriting on your previous data.
If there are any hiccups or problems with this camera, I'll update my review.
Most recent customer reviews
Tested the video and the video quality looks crisp clear.Read more