- Save 50% on Camera filter when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Action Camera offered by AKASO-Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on AKASO Accessories Kit when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Action Camera offered by AKASO-Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on AKASO Battery & Charger for AKASO Action Camera when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Action Camera offered by AKASO-Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Action Camera Accessory Bundle when you purchase 1 or more AKASO Action Camera offered by AKASO-Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
AKASO 4K Wi-Fi sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 degree Wide Angle LCD screen/remote, Sage/Silver (EK7000SL)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 4K Ultra HD Action Camera. Professional 4K 25fps & 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second for incredible photos, which is 4 times the resolution of traditional HD cameras.
- Wireless Wrist Remote Control Sports Camera. With a wrist 2.4G remote, you can capture the world in an all-new way. Controlling the camera, framing shots or recording video is convenient.
- Longer Battery Life. AKASO EK7000 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. No more worry about the recording time for this action camera.
- Built-In WIFI & HDMI, edit & share your action in minutes. Just download App(iSmart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Wi-Fi signal ranges up to 10 meters.
- 100 feet waterproof camera. AKASO EK7000 is designed to withstand extreme environments, together with durable waterproof case. With the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AKASO-Store||AOKON||FPBuying||Mestcool||ThiEYE Authorized||OnLyee Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Video Capture Resolution||other||4K, 1080p, 720p||4k||4k||4K 30FPS||4K@15/10FPS,2.7K@24/15FPS,1080P@60/30FPS|
Professional Video Quality. AKASO EK7000 features ultra HD 4K video recording. You can capture stunning 4K 25fps/2.7K 30fps/1080P 60fps video, which is sharper and more lifelike than ever. High-resolution, high frame rate 4K 25fps and 2.7K 30fps video delivers distinctly smooth video. Fast, Powerful Photo Capture. With 12MP Burst photos at a blistering 30 frames per second, AKASO EK7000 Camera helps you capture the moments you don't want to miss. Capture single photos, Burst photo or choose Time Lapse mode to shoot photos automatically at set time intervals from 0.5 to 60 seconds. Control, View and Instantly Share with Built-in Wi-Fi. Be able to captures the 170 degree wide angle perspective, AKASO EK7000 features built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to connect to the smart phone, tablet, computer and more to sharing via text, email, Facebook, Twitter, and more to your friends, family or followers . The built-in Wi-Fi can control cameras from distances of up to 50-feet (15-meters). Shift Your Action As You Like. Use the remote control of the camera to choose the mode you prefer as you recording. You can shift from video to photo, burst photo to time lapse with just press the button of the remote for super convenience. Note: Micro SD Card of Class 10 is Highly Recommended for 4K Action Camera. AKASO EK7000 Action Camera Can add up to 32GB Micro SD Card.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's my story:
I purchased this camera for a trip in the Pacific. The camera worked great and I am pleased with the results for a < $100 purchase. I mainly used the camera for underwater shots while snorkeling. But one afternoon while getting ready for a swim, we were being pestered by bugs, so my wife sprayed insect repellent on my arms and legs. There was a pool of liquid on one leg which I rubbed in. However, the spray contained DEET. And I then touched the back of the waterproof case which has made a mess of the backdoor. I DID NOT KNOW THAT DEET EATS PLASTIC! You have been warned. But I was not concerned since I knew there was a spare back in the accessories. What I did not realize was that the spare back IS NOT WATERPROOF! Why on earth does the manufacturer supply a second back for the waterproof case that is not waterproof? Upon my return to the US, I went to use the camera in my pool with the non-waterproof back and guess what - the camera got wet, the screen went white, and I thought I had ruined the camera leaving me with a bag of bits that I would never use again. However, I quickly removed camera from the case, removed the battery and memory card, put camera into a bag of rice and left in a warm place for 48 hours. I am happy to report that the camera appears to be working just fine - only time will tell. But I re-iterate - why would someone supply a spare back for a waterproof housing that made the housing non-waterproof?
So two warnings here:
Stay way from insecticides that contain DEET
The spare backdoor for the housing is not waterproof.
- Takes a little time to figure out how to use it since there aren't many instructions provided. For example, I couldn't figure out how to open the underwater case and I was afraid of breaking it! See my photos here for help on that.
- App recommended in provided instructions didn't work for me, but another one called PNJ iCam (iOS) works perfectly. So far I have just downloaded and deleted and taken pictures through the app.
- Photos and videos sometimes show up out of order on the app, which can make it hard to figure out which ones you have already downloaded vs. which are new.
- WiFi functionality for this is similar to what other things like headsets or speakers use Bluetooth for, but since it connects over WiFi, you will not be connected to other WiFi networks during that time.
- When in the underwater casing, it doesn't quite line up so you get a little black on the edge of the frame where the casing blocks the lens. Slight annoyance as you can crop it out of the photos. Need to figure out how to crop my videos.
UPDATED: I have shot with this camera over a month and have made several videos. My final conclusion is... Gopro has set the standard, so most people use the quality of the Gopro as a measuring stick. This camera although good and incredible for the price is not as good in some aspects when compared to the Gopro. The image is more contrasty than the Gopro so in shadows you lose some detail. The colors seem a bit saturated and produce a less realistic image. This can be changed with an editor if you really need to, but not the loss of shadow detail. Build quality is good especially when you take into account the price. and the LCD screen on the back makes everything a lot easier such as settings and actually being able to see what you are filming. After a month of hard use I definitely recommend this camera. If you want to see a side by side comparison, go to youtube and seach "Photojunky Drone Zone" . There you will see two video reviews.
Most recent customer reviews
I cannot however figure out how to take shots over 10 minutes at a time.
Also I was hoping to use it as a web cam but cannot.Read more