|Model Info||198KN3 30"|
|Item Weight||42.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||32 x 22.5 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||198KN3 30"|
|Part Number||198kn3 30"|
AKDY New 30" European Style Wall Mount Stainless Steel Range Hood Vent Touch Control AZ-198KN3 30"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air Flow: 400 CFM, Noise Level <65DB for ultra quiet operation
- Easy Installation: This product come with all parts and accessories up to the ceiling
- Adjustable height: Telescopic chimney fits 8-8.5 ceilings
- Filter: Dishwasher-friendly easy to remove stainless steel outlet filter, made of 5 Layers of
- Warranty: 3 years Manufacturer Limited period (parts)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item AKDY New 30" European Style Wall Mount Stainless Steel Range Hood Vent Touch Control AZ-198KN3 30"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||akdy||Amazon.com||akdy||Amazon.com||akdy||FireBird Imports LLC|
|Color||SILVER||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||stainless steel||STAINLESS STEEL||Sliver|
AKDY 30 in. Convertible Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel with Touch Control
- Convertible wall range hood includes decorative chimney compatible with 8 ft. to 8.5 ft. ceilings
- Advanced and sleek touch-friendly controls easily operate both the fans and lights
- 3 selectable fan speeds for always the right amount of suction
- 400 CFM motor effortlessly removes smoke, odors and grease from your kitchen
- Top vertical exhaust connects to existing ductwork with an included duct pipe
- 1 extra-large aluminum mesh filter traps grease and oils from escaping into kitchen and are washable
- 2 built-in 2-Watt LED lights illuminate your pots and pans for added visibility
- Quiet operation and rated for less than 65 dB or 5 sones at full speed
- Wall mount range hood uses standard-sized 6 in. Dia vent opening for added ease of installation
- Constructed of beautiful and easy to clean brushed stainless steel that is resistant to heat, dents and scratches
- Wall mount range hood standard to be installed for vented use, but also convertible for ventless installations with carbon filter kit (Sold Separately)
Recirculating / Ductless Option:
For added flexibility, this range hood has the option to be converted into a ductless recirculating range hood. With the optional carbon filter kit, all unwanted smells and odors will be pulled up from your stove top and filtered through a set of carbon activated filters for a clean and fresh kitchen. Each filter installs in minutes without any tools and attaches to each side of the motor. Our system conveniently lets any home or apartment owner enjoy any style hood without sacrificing functionality or complicated home remodeling.
Safety and Quality Tested:
Each product is tested to meet the industry's highest safety and regulation standards set in the United States and Canada.
Ranked No. 75 in 2015 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List, AKDY is a manufacturer of high end home improvement products that help you make your home a better place to live. We stay on top of industry trends in order to provide our customers with a wide range of the latest designs and best materials within reach of any homeowner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Pros: 1. It looks great and runs well. Not your run-of-the-mill vent hood. Gets high marks for style.
2. LED light provide adequate illumination, but some may want something brighter.
3. Vent is quiet on all but the highest setting, which is still tolerable.
4. Great price compared to other hoods.
Cons: 1. Construction is a little sloppy. A couple of welds broke, but it didn't affect the installation or operation. Some of the rivets are not set properly, and two needed to be drilled out in order for the stack cover to be properly seated in the hood body.
2. Instructions are a joke. You have to be somewhat mechanically inclined to make the proper adjustments during installation. I had to trim some sheet metal on the stack cover to get it installed properly.
If the workmanship on the construction was a little better this would have gotten 5 stars.