Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AKG PERCEPTION 170 Professional Instrumental Microphone
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy, all-metal construction
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rode NT5 Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Single
AKG Pro Audio C451B Instrument Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
Shure PGA81-XLR Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pro Audio Land||Amazon.com||R&R Electro||Manhattan Lane|
The P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording of overheads, percussions, acoustic guitars and other strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. The P170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I record my acoustic guitars using this mike. It is very cost effective, has great performance and a high dynamic range. Other mikes at much higher prices do not perform as well as this mike. Please keep in mind that this is a condenser mike that requires phantom power, which means that either the mixer or the device that you use to record can provide it, or need to get an adapter to supply the phantom power (nominal 48 volts).
I have two of them. They are very well constructed and very robust.