Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
AKG Pro Audio Pro Audio Perception 220 Professional Studio Microphone
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Sensitivity||155 dB|
|Item Weight||1.16 Pounds|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Noise Level||155 dB|
About this item
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS For Project Studios and Stage The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications. The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good music to all!
In a pinch with the right placement I can record the entire drum kit with this one mic and have a great kick drum sound.
If you are looking at the front of the kick drum and place it about 6" away at 1 or 2 O'clock, you can pick up kick, snare, two toms, high hat and any cymbols that are on that side of the kick. Cymbols and toms on the other side of the kick still come through but not as profound as the others. If you wanted a cheap drum mic set up for a in home studio I would suggest getting two of these and one kick drum mic. and you are good.
It's nice that it offers the 20db pad and the high pass filter, but I rarely find myself needing to use them. I have even used this single mic to capture both vocals and guitar at the same time, and as long as you know the basics of how to place one of these puppies, it did a fantastic job.
I would definitely buy again, although I likely won't have to because this thing feels built to last forever.
The mic's construction is very robust and durable. I used my old c-414s for many years and I expect my new Perception 220 to perform perfectly for many more years. It's a great home studio mic.