Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AKG Pro Audio C214 Condenser Microphone, Cardioid" and save 48% off the $469.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Protect your purchase
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Top accessories customers bought with this item
AKG Pro Audio C214 Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||East Side Music and Sound||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sam Ash|
|Item Dimensions||8.6 x 11.3 x 3.9 in||5.5 x 10.6 x 9.1 in||4.6 x 9.8 x 2.6 in||6 x 26 x 13 in||8.25 x 4.62 x 10.88 in||5.5 x 9 x 9.8 in|
If you haven't heard of AKG's C 414, you've no doubt HEARD it. That baby is in practically every big recording studio around. It's also a stage favorite. And a broadcast favorite. You get the picture. Why are we telling you all this? Because the AKG C 214 was made to be the cost-effective alternative to that high-end C 414, that is still made in Austria. So now all of us with a project studio can actually put that AKG sound to work on our recordings. Not a bad thing, right? Definitely.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As i stated above, there is a low noise floor with the setup i have. After doing some recording, it dawned on me that i was using low quality MIC and patch cables from the pre-amp to the sound card. I purchased two Hosa pro series balanced TRS patch cables and a 15 ft MOGAMI gold analog reference cable. Doing so has given me virtually no noise at all in the recording. Cable quality matters, especially if you are a mix engineer and the details are important. I'm not endorsing these brands, merely sharing the results I've obtained with these purchases and this setup.