AKTA 10% Alpha Hydroxy Treatment
- Used daily, it gently removes dead skin cells revealing fresh, new healthy skin.
- Improves texture and clarity
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces excess oiliness being less prone for breakouts
- Non-greasy, non-comodogenic, contains no dyes, fragrance or synthetic additives.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
AKTA Alpha Hydroxy Treatment 2oz.
AKTA 10 percent Alpha Hydroxy Treatment is specially buffered to virtually eliminate skin tingling associated with many other AHA products. Other ingredients in the product encourage epidermal growth and help in the production of healthy new cells. Contains 5 AHA (fruit acids) which can be found in fruits and plants
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Deionized Water, FA-5 (Fruit Acids), Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Squalene (olive), Safflower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydrixy-ethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Oleth-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben
* Apply a small amount on clean, dry skin. * Smooth very thinly over face and neck. * Do not get into eyes. * If skin becomes irritated, discontinue use and consult your skin care professional. * For delicate and sensitive skin, start out using once every 2 to 3 days for the first couple of weeks, and gradually build up until skin becomes acclimated to twice a day use. * Allow to absorb for about 3-5 minutes. * Follow with AKTA Cell Rejuvenator.
Avoid contact with eyes. Consult with your skin care professional if skin becomes irritated and discontinue use.
100% Organic "Greenhouse and Hydroponically Grown" Pure Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Deionized Water, FA-5 (5-Organic Fruit Acids Alpha Hydrox) Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Squalene (Organic Olive), Organic Safflower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydroxy-ethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Oleth-10, Tetra sodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben.
Apply a small amount onto dry, clean skin. Smooth over the face and neck. Start using every 2-3 days during the first 2 weeks and build up to twice-a-day use. Let absorb into skin for 3-5 minutes. Follow with Gunilla of Sweden AKTA Cell Rejuvenator.
Top Customer Reviews
Please be advised that post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is not scarring; however, it is much more stubborn than the acne itself, and may take months or even up to two years to completely disappear depending on how severe it is, so you must be very patient when using this product. You should start to see some improvement in as little as five or six weeks if you use this daily. Also, be aware that this product may make your skin more sensitive to the effects of the sun, so it is critical that you use a moisturizer and sunblock with an SPF of at least 15 before going outside, even in the wintertime.
Another great thing about this product is that it is available in a pro-size, 8-oz. jar for less than $100.00, which is much more economical than the 2-oz. jar since it lasts longer.
It works great on my sensitive skin--no redness.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OmG... what a difference this makes in keeping my face looking youthful. I use it with the cell rejuvenator - simply love it.Published 23 days ago by Foxy Brown
I thought this would be a good replacement for a discontinued product I used, but it's more like a routine lotion.Published on January 26, 2013 by Starlet