- Save 20% on Silk Flat Sheet(Queen) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code 7XS67LUU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Flat Sheet(King) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code 833GBBPM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Flat Sheet(Twin) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code RDRRFVCT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Flat Sheet(Full) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code VNHUDCOR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Fitted Sheet(Queen) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code 54QUSHHT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Fitted Sheet(Full) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code YH77KWQP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Fitted Sheet(Twin) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code 5Y77BCKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Fitted Sheet(Cal King) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code ZCZOGOK8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Silk Fitted Sheet(King) when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Enter code JSJ596V5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Sleep Mask free when you purchase 1 or more Silk Pillowcases(Queen) offered by Alaska Bear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ALASKA BEAR - Natural Silk Pillowcase, Hypoallergenic, 19 momme, 600 thread count 100 percent Mulberry Silk, Queen Size with hidden zipper(Ivory white)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.74. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$19.01 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% 19 Momme Mulberry Silk, 600 Thread Count, a Sensuously Smooth, Strong, Hypoallergenic and Breathable Natural, Organic Fiber
- Dermatologists recommend natural silk pillow cases for the cool touch and breathability. Great for preventing wrinkles, dry skin and frizzled hair, and morning bed head.
- Hidden zipper for style, comfort and better fit; Handmade, top-quality workmanship that lasts.
- 20 x 30 inches (51 cm x 76 cm), fits most queen-sized pillows.
- Chemical-free, naturally dyed, no color shading or fading. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified.
- "Makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys deep, restorative sleep!"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Alaska Bear--Enhance your Life
Washing and Care Instructions:
Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water with mild detergent. Do not soak dark-colored silk for more than three minutes. To help retain color, add a few drops of distilled white vinegar to final rinse. As silk becomes more delicate when wet, do not twist or wring. Hang dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Though hand-washing is preferable, you may machine wash in cold water on the gentlest cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Wash silk separately from other items. Hang dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Machine drying is not recommended.
Wrinkles in silk should disappear with time, and so ironing is not recommended. If you must, only iron the reverse side of the damp silk with your iron set on the lowest setting.
Please enjoy your mulberry silk product, which brings a feeling of cool, relaxing luxury to every night of sleep.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Alaska Bear||YANIBEST.CO.,LTD||LILYSILK||Sunflower Home Textiles||Amazon.com|
|Size||Queen||Queen (20X30 inches)||Queen||20*28||Queen 20"x30"|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
❤️Orginally thought this would be a a one night stand. Not an a mulberry silk binge that would Cure me of ACNE!!!
Most people think silks are high maintenance. Exactly the opposite. Mulberry silk wicks away moisture 50% faster. I rarely wash and spot clean with oxy clan max force and gently steam to kill any bacteria if at all. Mulberry silk the same diameter a steel is stronger!
I highly recommend to hand wash very infrequently as it has an antibacterial nature.
Never leave in water more than 15 mins, never ever bleach... If you do use the washer machine and it comes out rough do not fret, one night or two it will become smooth again. Amazing! Right?!
Steaming is highly effective at gently killing bacteria (it is used to get cigarette smell out) and I recommend doing it inside out, not washing when you first recieve.
The original unedited review...
Ordered one standard case to compare to the silk 'oosilk' brand as well as a few others as I am silk connoisseur, & now own 25 pillowcases and many other silk bedding items. I initially thought it may just be another one night stand. Most of the silk I have ordered on Amazon has been an expensive faux disappointment. I will keep the case as it is beautiful and hope it becomes even softer after a few washes, but I keep reaching for oosilk every night probably because I've had it for over a year and has become softer. Alaska Bear will most likely become even better with use!
• Yes, silk THIN, ironically genuine silk is some of the strongest & long lasting fibers in the world known to mankind dispite thinness.
You will have absolutely no issues with transparency if you use pure white protectors as I do, as seen in in pictures below,
If you don't use pillow protector or order the Alaska bear 25 mm 900 tc. I love it!
• Found it easy to search AB products "AlaskaBear silk"
• After a wash and a few months, I am favoring Alaska bear to OOSilk. It is much more durable and luxe.
• Silk wicks away moisture 2x (50%) faster than cotton making it self-heat and cooling regulating also bacteria and dust mites cannot live in mulberry silk.
• OEKO-TEX® certified. Safe!
• I recommend to use/buy an inexpensive handheld streamer which will de-wrinkle, kill bacteria, and deodorize the cases gently. Make sure to steam inside out. These cases do not wrinkle badly. I find that it has to fit the case precisely. I get creases sometimes. Not wrinkles.
• If wrinkles aren't for you buy satin, it's cheaper, doesn't wrinkle, but is hot feeling and looks faux (super fake). Personally, I can't stand the plastic look of Satin. Oh... And it's flammable, unlike silk which won't catch a flam easily (that's how you know it's genuine). Best to click the link above and order the thicker silk pillowcase.
• Cotton rips out lashes, hair, and pulls essential moisture away from the skin.
The benefits of a silk case are that they aid in the moisturizing of skin (amino acids are naturally found in silk that is beneficial to the skin), preserve lashes and hair, the fibers are strong and long-lasting.
❤️For the special people that are smashing the case to get the air out... Unzip a half an inch and gently push down and zip back up.
• All in all, I give Alaska Bear 5 BIG stars for best client sincere/quick care (Angel), quality, price, consistency, and hidden zipper, oh, and the absolute most beautiful soft pink you will ever see!
I now own almost all of the bedding in multiples. I even oen a few travel sleep bags (amazing can fit into anything, and has a pocket for hotel pillow. Never sleep on GMO soiled cotton that bed bug and mites thrive. Mulberry is a natural deterrent!
More About a Mulberry Silk
100% Mulberry Silk
• Mulberry silk fiber the same diameter as a fiber of steel is stronger than the steel and ironically most view silk as delicate.
• One of the unique benefits of Mulberry Silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sercine that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction.
• Mulberry silk is even more breathable than cotton. It can wick moisture away twice as fast and reduce the humidity in your bed by 50%. As you can see, you’ll stay comfortable and dry all night long with silk bedding all while keeping your skin moisturized.
• Another byproduct of its wicking ability is that it discourages bacteria and fungi from growing in your bed. How does wicking the extra water away prevent these microbes from making your bed their home?
Well, like all living things, bacteria and fungi need water to survive. Without it, they can’t grow and multiply. Since there is less water for them to use, they can’t spread as quickly. Less water equals fewer microbes– it’s as simple as that.
• Clearer skin. It improves your complexion for two reasons. First, it reduces bacteria and second, it is free of chemicals.
Since silk bedding prevents bacteria from growing in your bed, there are fewer bacteria to infect your skin. While acne is primarily caused by hormonal fluctuations, bacteria can make acne substantially worse. If bacteria infect your acne, your skin struggles to heal itself. The longer it takes to heal, the more your acne spreads. By preventing bacteria from inhabiting your bed, silk prevents bacteria from infecting your skin in the first place and thereby reduces acne breakouts. Additionally, silk improves your complexion because it is chemical-free.
• And more...
• Less than 12mm (momme) is not suitable for bedding. If the vendor cannot tell you the type of silk and momme that is a hugh tip off that you should not purchase. 25 mm is very durable and 19mm is often considered the perfect balance of silkiness, softness, and durability by many.
• If you are shopping for a contemporary Mulberry silk duvet it is coming! Alaska Bear is going to blow your mind. I'd hold off and watch from now to the beginning of September. Watch out one is selling old inventory with buttons with a restocking fee! And another seems like the real deal labeled mulberry, but is mixed low-quality silk fibers.
🏆All in All, I'd give Amazons Choice badge much more than five stars.
Do not hesitate to order you will not have any issues and if you think you do an Alaska bear's Angel (literally will ensure satisfaction). They are single-handedly the kindest people. They are truly customer-centric Amazon's objective.
I ordered a grey one and got white which was a little annoying but I'm still really happy with it. It wasn't worth the hassle of returning it.
Picture is 2 days after a wash... So it doesn't look the best but I'm impressed that is hasn't frizzed very much at all.