$19.99 - $29.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Drain outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions
- ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Men's Slip On Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This slip-on amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C33CYMG
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Next, let me list a couple minor issues: they don't keep out sand or pebbles, and in fact seem to attract and hold muck inside the shoe when you wear them on a muddy river bottom. Also, sometimes gravel-sized rocks can get wedged into the tread on the soles.
And finally, I do have to talk about the one significant (fatal?) flaw: these water shoes don't dry quickly at all. They actually stay wet for a disappointingly long time after worn in the water. I can't really figure out why, considering they seem to be made of a mesh material. It's almost weird, like I can't even figure out where all this moisture is hiding! You almost need to let them sit out overnight to completely dry them. I'd say this could be a fatal flaw if you're really looking for a dedicated water shoe. Like, if you step in the water when launching your canoe or kayak, your feet are gonna be kinda wet and cold for the rest of the morning. In the heat of summer, though, that doesn't bother me.
No pebbles or sand got inside the shoe while wearing them in the river.
They are extremely light and didn't get heavy in weight while in the water. Good for swimming in.
Note the outside sole material have holes in the sole to allow water to exit the show due to the inner mesh footbed.
Certain size pebbles ten to get stuck in the outter sole area where the holes are which make it difficult to walk in when out of the water as I definitely felt the pebbles in the sole when I walked on the grass or street (which is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5). These shoes are extremely comfortable while walking on pavement so long as there are no pebbles stuck in the outter sole.
These shoes barely absorb water so they remain light when wet and also dry quickly when out of the water.
I'll be buying another pair.
Great for salt / fresh water fishing, river tubing and boating.