|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Grip and cushion outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions,offer you good performace on your water aerobic activities.
- ComforDry sockliner and arch support insole provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ALEADER Men's Quick-Dry Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This quick-dry amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00U4HGANK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only scenario that didn't work for me was the beach, sand gets in from the holes in the sole and it gets trapped between the mesh.
I don't know what the definition of quick drying but they dry mostly in about 20 minutes in the sun and longer if I'm driving home, etc out of the son. But they are not dripping everywhere, they are just wet against my foot but not leaving a pool of water in the driver side floor. At the lake rocks do find their way in and not all find their way out. Just like any shoe you take it off and shake those pesky rocks off. As other reviews have said that yes some bigger rocks have found their way lodged in the bottom holes of the sole. What do you expect they are holes and your walking on rocks/pebbles. I pry them out when I get home and go about my merry way. So if you are looking for a great water shoe for going to the lake, or pool I would get this one again and again.
However, these shoes have 1 major problem, but it was resolved pretty easily by a couple simple modifications. The stitching at the bottom of the tongue, where the colored stripe runs across the middle of the shoes, is EXTREMELY thick. 4 layers of material thick!! When wearing the shoes barefooted, the stitching does not really pose a problem. But once you wear socks, your feet will be pushed into that stitching which would first feel like a minor discomfort but quickly turn into major feet pain. Since I was short on time and really needed water shoes, I decided to just keep them. By removing the insole, my feet were not pushed into the stitching as much, but still was. The 3 elastic bands aren't tight enough to keep the shoes on my feet while in water so I added some laces to it. The added bonus of putting laces on was it relieved the pressure on the stitching completely, such that I was comfortably wearing these shoes for an entire day of hiking.
I think these shoes would be great if not for that stitching problem. If I had to repurchase water shoes, I would have gone for the other Aleader water shoes that does not have a tongue nor the stripe that runs across the middle.