|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Fully molded comfy material sole for all day cushion
- Water Drain and cushion outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions, promotes quick dry and maximum comfort
- Features quick adjusting elastic strap closure for easy on and off
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kid's Full Support Quick Dry Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This quick-dry amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.7 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071D4BRWH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 18, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do feel scratchy without socks on, so maybe I just need to break them in. I'm going on waterfall hikes on my vacation, so I don't plan on wearing socks since it would defeat the purpose of getting them. I hate the feeling of soggy socks or shoes, so this was a great alternative over my flip flops.