|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $26.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Grain outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions
- ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aleader Women's Slip On Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This slip-on amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BVCHCP6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got the black because we figured they'd go with all of our bathing suits and outfits, and they definitely did.
In addition, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have a terrible time with inflammation in my toes, feet and ankles. I have never had more comfy shoes. We really beat these things up & they still look stellar. I'm going to buy more for myself in other colors. You have to get these - Enjoy!
Now for sizing, I think it really depends on your foot shape. If your feet tend to be narrow or slim, I'd go with your size. If you have wider feet go a half size up. If you feel your feet are average then go your size or half up. I usually wear a 7,5 or 8, and decided to get the 7.5 because I was worried that the shoe would be too loose. Now these shoes don't have much stretch so for wider feet I recommend a half size bigger. The 7.5 fit me well but I noticed that they hurt my pinky toe and big toe because over time your feet swells a bit. Especially since I wore these in the water, they felt tighter. If I were to order these again, I'd get an 8 only to allow a little more room to stretch my toes. My mom has very slim feet and she usually wears a 6.5. However she got a 7 thinking the extra room would help. Although the length of the shoe felt comfortable for her, she had to wear socks because the sides were a bit loose.