ALEENES 15599 All Purpose Glue, 8-Ounce
|Price:||$2.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$16.37 (86%)|
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue dries clean and flexible
- Cleans up fast and easy with water
- The nontoxic formula makes it your best choice for a variety of surfaces
- Find inspiration and techniques at ilovetocreate.com
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I picked up that old 4 year old bottle of glue, not used in about 3 years because the other glue I had failed to attached a piece of felt to the bottom of the wooden base of the project I was working on this weekend. Aleene's glue was (1) exactly the same consistency as the last time I used it 3 years ago (it was covered with just the cap that came with the bottle); (2) attached felt to wood perfectly (the felt is still nice and soft and not separating from the wood). What a great product!
1. I used this glue on a variety of surfaces: fabric/fabric, paper/paper, felt/wood, fabric/plastic. They all worked perfectly.
2. The glue stayed usable for 4 years in the original container stored upright at a room temperature.
3. The glue is easy to work with, washes off with just soap and water if you clean hands right away
4. Built-in nozzle is a great delivery system and does not get clogged up by the glue
5. Dries quickly
6. Dries clear
7. You have a reasonable amount to work while glueing the surfaces
I did not like:
Absolutely nothing! The fact the glue was still usable after 3 years since last use totally over exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend Aleene's Original Tacky Glue.
Depending on how much you put on the material you intend to glue, you might just have to press the material together or use a clamp for a strong bond. For 3 dollars, you can get three 8 oz container of glue, a deal that is cheaper than the ones you get at local art/craft stores.
Finally, there is a little cap that comes with the glue that gets lost quite a lot but in the case that it does get lost, one can just use a paper clip or a toothpick to plug it up (which will keep the glue from drying up).
My project was to do a lotus design with colored rice. Glue is holding on to the rice on cardboard very well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good craft glue. Not too thin, dries fairly quickly, holds very well.Published 3 days ago by Angela Daniel
I like this glue for my paper projects. My only complaint is that I can't unclog the spout which has made it very difficult to squeeze the glue out. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sara
I've been using Aleene's craft glue for 20 years. It's all my mom would buy for craft projects and now it's all I buy for my kids. The quality is 10 times better than Elmer's glue.Published 21 days ago by Nicole
I've used Aleenes for years and before that my mother was using for years! Such a trustworthy brand. Perfect for almost all crafts!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
So often, products offer wonderful promise, but few deliver as well.
This stuff sticks (and that's a good thing)