ALEKO 58X21X34 Wooden Pet House Poultry Hutch, Rabbits Chickens Hen Coop Wooden Cage Roof Access
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wood and mesh wire pet house, opener wood roof. The doors feature a metal slide bolts.
- Size: 58x21x34 inches. Pull Out Drawer. Easy cleaning.
- Easy roof access. 1 Access Door on 2nd floor, 1 Access Doors on the ground floor.
- Easy and quick to assemble with assembling instruction. Easily portable.
- 2 Levels hutch design, Ramp for Walking, window and mesh allows vented spaces.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||10.5 x 25.25 x 34 inches|
|Shipping Weight||44.2 pounds|
Our wooden pet houses are excellent way to properly house your pets. Wooden Pet house easily portable that allows you to move the coop throughout your landscape. It is great for rabbits, chickens, ducks, and other poultry. Wood and mesh wire pet house is easy and quick to assemble with assembling instruction.
• Easy to Use.
• 2 Levels provide the poultry with convenient living space and play area.
• 3 living areas, include sleeping area, nesting area and integrated ground enclosure.
• 1 access door on 2nd floor, 1 Access Doors on the ground floor.
• The wood roofs of hutch box can be opened for collecting eggs or for easy access and cleaning. Inside the space is dividing by removable wood board.
• The metal pull out tray makes easy access for cleaning. Mesh window provides better air circulation. Window and mesh allows vented both spaces provides sufficient air.
• Pull Out Drawer makes for easy cleaning. Ramp for Walking provides space for the poultry to run around and be comfortable.
• The doors feature a metal slide bolt locks to keep your poultry safe and from escaping.
• Multi-Purpose - Perfect for poultry: ducks, chicken and other small pets like rabbits, guinea pigs.
Top Customer Reviews
The wooden pet house arrived a month earlier that it was supposed to. All all the pieces fit into a box that was much lighter than I had anticipated. I had looked at the dimensions before ordering but it still surprised me how small the box was.
As I took all of the pieces out and searched for the instruction manual, I was getting a bit worried, but sure enough, they were in with the small bag of screws. It was one sheet with some photos and the names of the pieces, oh oh. Surprisingly even with no words telling me what to do, this was a pretty simple build. There was one spot, on the roof, where I had to take a piece off because if you followed the instructions you could not get piece B into place. I removed piece A, put B on and then reassembled A.
Some of the pieces are held together by wooden pegs and others are screwed into place. The holes are only partially drilled for the screws but the wood is very soft so it was not a problem. Since this pet house is really small, I was able to build it in the comfort of my living room and then take outside.
I think one chicken in this pet house would be crowded unless it was also let outside. There is a tiny little screened in chicken run but in my mind, not big enough for an animal to get any kind of exercise. Of course you can leave the door open so it can go outside. There is a shelf that you can remove to empty out any droppings. Also two doors for an animal to go in and out. The nice thing about this house is that both the screened in run and the hut have roofs so any animal can get in out of the rain.
Overall, a cute little pet house that is easy to build. But, keep in mind, it really is very little. I have added a photo of my cat in the pet house to get a better perspective of how small it really is.
Item provided free of charge for reviewing purposes.
Very cute wooden pet house for rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, etc. I want this pet house for two guinea pigs and I think they will love it. First of all it was handled it with care, it came in perfect condition all the pieces. The instructions very easy for me to follow and the tools were separately in little bags identified with numbers. I recommend to use a screwdriver, hammer and a drill to make some holes. Took me like 2 hours to complete the assembly but I took my time and a break. I took pictures in the process to help you how it looks in each step. For me the size is perfect because I live in an apartment and I have a small balcony that fits perfectly but maybe I leave it inside. I will update the pictures when we have the guinea pigs. The wood is good quality and I like the white and gray colors but you can have the option to repaint if you want to.
I hope you find this review helpful. If you have any questions you can comment below and I will be more than happy to help you. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. Thanks & Happy Shopping! :)