Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.60 shipping
+ $4.84 shipping
+ Free Shipping
ALEX Toys Craft All Duct Out
|Price:||$15.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Duct Tape, Cardboard, Textile, Plastic
- Brightly colored and wild patterned duct tape accessories
- Make belts, jewelry, headbands, glasses, a purse and more
- Learning Express Best Craft Toy, NAPPA Honors Award winner, Parents' Choice Fun Stuff Award winner and Parents' Magazine Best Toys of the Year
- Includes 8 rolls of duct tape, templates, fabric, earring hooks, jump rings, brooch, belt rings, plastic chains, hole punch, stencil and instructions
- Recommended for children 7 years of age and older
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With the Alex All Duct Out kit, kids ages seven and older can create a variety of duct-tape creations. Kids will learn how to make creative objects using duct tape, including a belt, jewelry, and a pair of duct tape-wrapped glassless glasses. With the included fabric and plastic chain, kids can make a one-of-a-kind duct tape purse. The kit features eight rolls of tape in different colors and patterns, plus all the hardware and shape templates needed to create all eight projects described in the instructions.
Eight Rolls of Duct Tape for Colorful Creations
The Alex All Duct Out kit includes eight rolls of duct tape in six colors and two animal-print patterns. With five wide rolls and three narrow ones, kids can play with patterns and color pairings as they create unique duct-tape creations.
Our testers found that the tape in this kit is thinner and less gummy than the traditional silver duct tape, making it easier to tear and manipulate into the shapes needed for the different projects. Some projects require scissors, which can get sticky after cutting the tape. The instructions recommend using vinegar--and an adult's help--to remove glue from the scissors.
Teaches Techniques for Future Crafting
Using the included illustrated instructions as well as online tutorials provided by Alex, kids can learn to make the projects described and learn how to work with duct tape for future projects. By showing how young crafters can use the included supplies such as non-stick sticker paper, shape templates, and hole punch, they'll develop skills that they can bring to future duct tape projects.
Complete Kit Includes Findings for Multiple Projects
In addition to the many colors of duct tape, the All Duct Out kit includes the pieces you need to complete every project described in the instructions. With four earring hooks and four jump rings, you can make two pairs of earrings. The precut fabric and lengths of pink plastic chain combine with tape to create a small purse with a strap. You can also make a belt, duct-tape stickers, a brooch, and two headbands.
Our testers found the instructions clear and inspiring. The kit includes enough supplies to make every project, with no need to choose between options. The included templates and colors of tape offer several options for each project, so that no two need to be alike. The results are colorful and unique, sure to inspire the imagination of any young crafter.
What's in the Box
Eight 3-yard rolls of duct tape in eight colors and patterns, three shape templates, precut fabric, four earring hooks, four jump rings, two belt rings, two plastic chains, two stretchy fabric loops, brooch pin, hole punch, cardboard glasses stencil, nonstick paper, and illustrated instructions.
All Duct Out
At a Glance:
- Includes eight rolls of duct tape in different colors and patterns
- Kids ages seven and up learn to use duct tape to craft
- Includes shape templates and a hole punch
- Children can make earrings, a pin, a purse, and more
- Kit has supplies to make at least eight projects
- Seven years and up
Top Customer Reviews
1. It encouraged creativity. Her creations were from her own designs, and she was inspired to keep coming up with new ones.
2. She was learning how to manage her own little project from start to finish. For each piece, there were a series of steps she had to plan an execute. A valuable lesson for the future.
3. Different colors and patterns of duct tape are readily available and inexpensive at the local craft store. Resupplying this set was easy and was a gateway to all kinds of crafts at the store.
4. She had so much fun, she didn't even realize she was learning all this stuff!
We both were very pleased with not only the items provided (purse and earring set bases! woo hoo), but the selection of duct tape colors- they are bright and will delight ANY younger girl!
The instructions were easy to follow along with, obviously she needed me to read and show her, but she quickly picked them up, especially after we watched the videos together. I'm afraid she is ready to duct tape EVERYTHING in the house now!
This is an excellent set and we highly recommend it for girls 5-12 for both birthday and Christmas gifts!
Alex Toys All Duct Out for fab fashion fun! For the young fashion designer in training... a Kit to make belts, jewelry, headbands, a purse and more, using radically colorful duct tape! You get everything to do a load of craft projects that encourage imagination and creativity. Get crafty... get this cool and creative gift now! Warning: choking hazard, small parts; not for children under three years. Alex Toys All Duct Out Project Kit With the Alex All Duct Out kit, kids ages seven and older can create a variety of duct-tape creations. Kids will learn how to make creative objects using duct tape, including a belt, jewelry and a pair of duct tape-wrapped glassless glasses. With the included fabric and plastic chain, kids can make a one-of-a-kind duct tape purse. The kit features eight rolls of tape in different colors and patterns, plus all the hardware and shape templates needed to create all eight projects described in the instructions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter lived it. She was so proud of the purse she made.Published 6 months ago by alice harms
The box is not well equipped to make all the things I will not purchase it againPublished 6 months ago by Scott Kim
Gave it as a gift to my 7yo niece who thoroughly enjoyed it.Published 6 months ago by Nivedita R Engineer
Bought as a gift for my niece. She loved all the various tape styles/designs!Published 6 months ago by MommaJ