- Zipper closure
- Do not iron
- CORRECT BAD POSTURE - Perfect for correcting, maintaining, and preserving proper posture for increased mobility, range of motion, pain reduction, and enhanced performance
- PURPOSE BUILT - The Original Posture Shirt is anatomically constructed with tension panels called NeuroBands that activate and stimulate specific muscle groups and joints to keep the body upright
- FEATURES - All our womens posture shirts feature vented POWERMESH panels, moisture wicking fabric, NEUROBAND technology and anti-microbial protection
- BENEFITS - Pain management for shoulders and spine, improved alignment, improved core activation, improved shoulder mechanics, improved blood flow to upper extremities, increased upper body strength, increased oxygen intake, accelerated healing and decreased wear and tear on joints
- CARE - These shirts are constructed from 83% Polyester and 17% Spandex. Machine wash cold with like colors and air dry, do not iron
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AlignMed and Evidence Based Apparel are a lifestyle technology designed, researched and developed with an an esteemed group of physicians and sports scientists (Alignmed Medical Advisory Panel - AMAP). The science and technology encompass exoskeletal garments with an anatomic matrix of bands, panels and seams, collectively referred to as NeuroBands.
NeuroBands and Evidence Based Apparel are a wearable therapy to retrain muscles and improve muscle tone, performance, posture, poise and reduce pain. The therapeutic touch and tensions of NeuroBands target specific muscle groups, in a kinetic sequence to influence the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) and its essential role in movement, injury prevention, and injury recovery.
NeuroBand Technology can be used to retrain poor postures due to habitual movement behaviors brought about by prolonged sitting, texting, computer use or athletic injury. The technology is supported by unprecedented research, clinical experience, and over 200,000 people to date who have used Evidence Based Apparel as an option, or adjunct to traditional therapies such as prescription drugs, physical therapy and surgical intervention.
Correct Bad Posture In One Simple Step
Do you have bad posture? This posture shirt from AlignMed was designed to help give you better posture by encouraging different muscles to activate in the back. This in turn lines up the back, shoulder, and neck joints, giving the wearer a better overall posture. If you suffer from poor posture, it's likely that you also experience pain in the back and neck area. By improving your posture with AlignMed's Posture Shirt, you can help disperse your weight across the proper muscles and joints, thus relieving pain and encouraging good muscle and joint function.
Engineered to Decrease Fatigue and Muscle Pain
It might seem silly to wear a posture shirt to help you stand up straight, but this shirt actually works. It was engineered to help you increase your strength and balance in the upper back, expand your mobility, increase circulation, and even decrease fatigue in the upper back. This posture shirt will help increase your stamina because your body isn't wasting energy trying to hold your posture in place with just a few overused muscles. When you stand up straight, your whole body feels better!
Breathe Better. The Posture Shirt Makes It Easy.
This posture shirt will even help you breathe better - when standing up straight the lungs have more room to expand. It's patented design includes special moisture wicking fibers with antimicrobial protection, which makes it great for athletes or people who play sports. This posture shirt also provides an excellent comfortable fit, with vented PowerMesh panels, and it's overall lightweight, formfitting design. Best of all, it's easy. Simply slip into the shirt and the posture correcting action immediately becomes apparent.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 1.5 x 13 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 22, 2015
- Manufacturer : AlignMed
- ASIN : B00R8KA8WK
- Customer Reviews: