- Pull On closure
- Do Not Iron
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ACTIVE WEAR FOR MEN - The Alignmed Posture Pullover Shirt is designed to correct, maintain and preserve proper posture for increased mobility, injury prevention, pain relief, and enhanced performance. Perfect for Yoga, Fitness and Sports
- CORRECTS BAD POSTURE - This shirt is anatomically constructed with tension panel NeuroBands technology that activates and stimulates specific muscle groups & joints to keep you in perfect form, improve alignment & rectify bad posture
- INCREASES UPPER BODY STRENGTH - Provides controlled resistance that contracts your muscles and strengthens the core while supporting your spine & shoulders. It improves blood flow to the upper extremities and increases oxygen intake during activities
- BREATHABLE FABRIC WITH A SUPERIOR FIT - This well-fitted posture pullover shirt features Patented Vented Powermesh Panels on the back for maximum comfort. The moisture wicking fabric prevents buildup and is perfect for sports & athletics
- MACHINE WASHABLE - The posture shirt is machine washable and may be cleaned using a mild soap and cold water. Leave it to air dry and do not iron. Material - Polyester/Spandex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 7 x 3.1 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 31, 2018
- Manufacturer : ALIGNMED
- ASIN : B07JJV1JJZ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with instructions which explain how to put it on, placing your arms into the arm holes first and then putting your head in the head hole. All well and good, and the shirt really did feel like it was helping me with my posture.
The problem came when I went to take OFF the shirt. (there were no instructions concerning this.) Pulling up the tight shirt over my head it got stuck and I'm walking around with my arms up and the shirt over my head looking like a comedian in an old black & white filmed comedy short. Fortunately my wife came by and after laughing for a few minutes helped me out of it.
I immediately returned the shirt and bought the zipper version, which even though it required some special instructions also (connecting some hook and eye "helpers" before zippering) was much more satisfactory and I'm keeping it.
They absolutely do work!!! On my long walks (3-5 miles) up and down some very steep hills, they really help with my posture. Some years back, after seeing some unflattering pics of me hunching a bit, I tried various posture shirts. I stuck with Alignmed. Yes, it is a pain to get on and take off, but the instantaneous, and lasting, effect on helping keep my shoulders back is easily apparent.
I've read many reviews complaining about the tight fit and difficulty in putting it on and taking it off. Of course, it feels a bit tight at first, otherwise it would be rather ineffective at helping with posture. One quickly gets used to how to put on and remove the shirt (it's not all that difficult as some would make it seem and easily done without anyone's assistance -- plus you do get somewhat of a nice feeling when you take it off and feel less restricted).
As stated, it is my "go-to" undershirt when walking. It has always been comfortable and does help.
Personally I don't want to have to hand or machine wash everyday, and I don't want to have to buy multiples of this item since its in 100.00 range. Spending 200-300 does not make much sense. I stopped wearing after a couple weeks because its just too much maintenance to be effective. I will be looking into a brace that will fit under clothing and be concealed as possible.
Based on Size Chart, I got a Medium: 36-40" chest and 155-180 lb. My chest is 39" and I weight 165 lb.
It is extremely tight under my arm pits and fairly uncomfortable to wear all day, although it is supportive and accomplishes the purpose. I intend to buy a Large and see if it is more comfortable under my arm pits and is still supportive. If you are on the upper side of the chest measurement but still within the weight criteria, consider moving up a size.