- Save 10% on ☀☀30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller / B078C69QXW ☀☀ when you purchase 1 or more B071ZB9G2X / B013DZWDI0 / B071JQGDXQ / B07195WHHX / B013E07FNM / B071JQQL84 offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code NBQ9D7T6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ●● 20A green energy controller / B06XWTKYDC●● when you purchase 1 or more B071ZB9G2X / B013DZWDI0 / B071JQGDXQ / B07195WHHX / B013E07FNM / B071JQQL84 offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code HJ9Z9Q4I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ●● 20A blue energy controller/ B01MU0WMGT ●● when you purchase 1 or more B071ZB9G2X / B013DZWDI0 / B071JQGDXQ / B07195WHHX / B013E07FNM / B071JQQL84 offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code ZIDKDRE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ◐◑ 1 pairs of MC4 Connector ◐◑ when you purchase 1 or more ☀☀ any different material 50W or 100W Solar Panel ☀☀ offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code Y2GUZHUP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on ◐◑ 5 Pair of MC4-MC5 Connector ◐◑ when you purchase 1 or more ☀☀ any 50W or 100W Solar Panel ☀☀ offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code REB8XU4I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ALLPOWERS Solar Panel 100W 18V 12V Bendable Flexible Solar Charger SunPower Solar Module with MC4 for RV, Boat, Cabin, Tent, Car, Trailer, 12v Battery or Any Other Irregular Surface
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Promotion】🔥 SunPower Solar Cell: The SunPower cell is made from US, up to 23.5% efficiency, while most monocrystalline panels in the the market is 17%-19%, you will get greater power efficiency even though the panel is no larger than a traditional model
- 【 Promotion】🔥 Supior Durability: The water resistant semi-flexible solar SunPower panel is far more durable than traditional glass and aluminum models; The junction box is sealed and waterproof
- 【 Promotion】🔥 Bendable Panel: The plastic back sheet can be curved to a maximum 30 degree arc and mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, car, trucks, trailers or any other irregular surface
- 【 Promotion】🔥 Powerful and Lightweight: This solar panel packs 100W of power, but it only weighs a mere 4.7lbs(2.15kg), making it easier to transport, hang and remove; Unique frameless design and four metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
- 【 Promotion】🔥 What you get: 100W bendable SunPower solar panel, instruction manual, 18-month guarantee and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 ALLPOWERS Power Your Life All The Time 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
"Your Support is our Highest Priority", please tell us firstly if you have any question
Why Choose Sunpower Solar Charger?
(1) High efficiency
The efficiency of ALLPOWERS SunPower solar panel is up to 23.5%, so it can capture more sunlight than conventional solar panels which is 15% or even lower
(2) Flexible and convenient
It can be curved to a maximum 30 degree arc, which makes it ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas. This solar panel packs 100W of power, but it only weighs a mere 4.7lbs, making it easier to transport, hang and install.
Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations. The junction box on the panel is sealed and waterproof
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
Applicable for RV, boat, cabin, tent, yachts, car, trucks, trailers, etc
* Optimal power [Pmax]: 100W
* Working voltage [Vmp]: 18V
* Working current [Imp]: 5.56A
* Short circuit current [Isc]: 5.8A
* Open circuit voltage [Voc]: 20V
* Dimensions: 1050*540*2.5mm/41*21*0.09inch
* Air resistance: 50psf (2400 pascals)
* Snow resistance: 113psf (5400 pascals)
* Hail impact: 25mm (1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph)
* Net weight: 2.15kg/75oz
Warm Tips: the plastic film is used to protect the panel,just as the phone's film, please remove it when using.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After four go-arounds with AllPowers customer service, they have sent me a new panel that was deeply discounted. I appreciate that they offered such a great discount but they really need to beef up the customer service - it shouldn't take two weeks of daily emailing to resolve issues. While they have a bit to learn on the CS side, the product itself is great. The panel initially doesn't seem all that flexible, but once it's out in the sun and warm it's surprisingly flexible. I use it to charge 6.7lb 500W(Peak 1000W) Portable Solar Generator (UPS, Power Inverter) - 330Wh Battery - Solar/AC/Car Charging Cable - 2 AC & 4 DC 12V & 4 USB Ports:
Specifically - on a completely clear sunny day in California (latitude 38.6) in July, I've taken a 330Wh battery from ~50% to fully charged at the end of the day with this 100W panel. Very happy with the performance. Since I'm not installing this panel and want it to be mobile, I do wish the wires were a foot or two longer.
According to instructions:
b01 is sealed lead-acid.
b02 is gel cell, and
b03 flood or open style (old car battery where you tend to the fluid levels in cells).
I also wouldn't assume that if you have a similar controller the codes carry over. I would find something in writing from the manufacturer.
I wish I could afford a MPPT controller, but this little unit is doing the job.
I live in my truck and I have two Siemens SP75 panels running through this controller charging three batteries in the back of my 94 Chevy S10/Tahoe.
The panels were giving to me by a friend which I am truly thankful for. The three batteries are car batteries, different CA and CCA, one sealed other two not. (yes I know I should have deep cycle, but you use what you can).
I set the float voltage down to 13 volts and the disconnect to 12 volts.
So far all is well.
As of now...
Yes I would buy this product again.
Yes I would recommend this to others.
It is light , flexible , very tough, it resist rain , salt water, dust , aches
It uses a MC4 connector that is weather resistant
It made my RV totally autonomous on a 2 weeks period, no more starting the generator to keep the battery alive!!!
We are very satisfy and we will buy more of this panel!!
Admittedly, I have not yet used this panel during the short winter days; but thus far in the summer months of June and July, I have found it to be a worthwhile investment. (I am at 39-degrees latitude).
The light weight is certainly a plus for my application. Depending on the sun angle, I can just throw it down on the ground, or put it on an angle-adjustable PVC frame I made by utilizing the panel's corner grommets and some wire ties. It has spent the last several weeks on the roof of my porch. The pitch of the roof is pretty optimal for this time of year, and I can put it in place and retrieve it via a nearby window. Again, the light weight and reduced fragility of this panel is a huge plus for moving it around, and transporting it.
One note that should be obvious, but I will state it anyway: Be advised that "bendable" does not mean "fold-able". You don't have to worry about keeping it perfectly flat, but the flexibility does have its limits.
Most recent customer reviews
It keeps the voltage at 12.8 and prevents the battery from overcharging.Read more