ALLPOWERS Solar Panel 18V 12V 50W Bendable SunPower Solar Cell Water/Shock/Dust Resistant Solar Power Charger for RV, Boat, Cabin, Tent, Car, Trailer, Camping or Any Other Irregular Surface
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SunPower Solar Cell?The SunPower cell is made from US, up to 23.5% efficiency, while most monocrystalline panels in the the market is 17%-19%, you will get greater power efficiency even though the panel is no larger than a traditional model
- Supior Durability: The water resistant semi-flexible solar SunPower panel is far more durable than traditional glass and aluminum models; flexible material is ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas
- Bendable Panel: The plastic back sheet can be curved to a maximum 30 degree arc and mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, car, trucks, trailers or any other irregular surface
- Powerful and Lightweight: This solar panel packs 50W of power, but it only weighs a mere 2.4lbs(1.1kg), making it easier to transport, hang and remove; Unique frameless design and four metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
- What you get: 50W bendable SunPower solar panel, instruction manual, 18-month guarantee and friendly customer service
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Solar energy is a brilliant solution in our daily life; ALLPOWERS sunpower solar charger has high efficiency conversion rate, so it can capture more sunlight than conventional solar panels, do not need much sunlight to charge items. The transformation effeciency is up to 22%-25%, while most of the similar products on the market is 15% or even lower
From Recent Opinion
〓〓〓"lightweight and packable"
"4.0 amps from a 50 watt rated panel! This panel is lightweight and packable which is perfect for my portable gens and for RV applications.
The 100 watt panels are super nice for extra juice but this 50 watt panel charges up my 100 amp battery generator easily. "
"I live in Colorado and my battery stays charged under reasonable load now without the engine running.
The flexibility is perfect for my Jeep's hood. I shall be buying more of these."
"This panel is great for mobile applications. Used for vehicle and auxillary batteries.
19V / 2.97A impressive output, less than 1 hour useful charge.
Even forgot it on the roof, drove away, flew off the terminal mount, got it run over a couple times.
After splicing alligator clips to the leads it works perfect..."
* Optimal power [Pmax]: 50W * Working voltage [Vmp]: 18V
* Working current [Imp]: 2.7A * Short-circuit current [Isc]: 2.9A
* Open-circuit voltage [Voc]: 20V * Maximum system voltage: 1000V
* Dimensions: 560*540mm*2.5mm * Air resistance: 50psf (2400 pascals)
* Snow resistance: 113psf (5400 pascals) * Hail impact: 25mm (1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph)
* Net weight: 0.95kg/33.5oz
High quality and very convenient:
The flexibility of this panel makes it ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas. This solar panel packs 50W of power, but it only weighs a mere 2.5lbs, making it easier to transport, hang and install.
It can be mounted on a rooftop, RV, boat, cabin, tent or any other irregular surface, making it perfect for home, travel, camping, and hiking.
* The plastic film is used to protect the panel,just as the phone's film, please remove it when using.
|Solar Panel 100W Monocrystalline||Solar Panel 100W ETFE||Solar Panel 100W SunPower||Solar Panel 50W Monocrystalline||Solar Panel 50W ETFE||Solar Panel 50W SunPower|
|Efficiency||Up to 21%||Up to 21%||Up to 23.5%||Up to 21%||Up to 21%||Up to 23.5%|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 11-06-2019: The panel has been down from 2017, they have never reply to my warranty replacement request, I just ate the lose. All this panels junction box will fallen from panel after couple months of use, I have purchase 4 of this kind of panels since 2017, only took it to fishing trip to use, I guess they are not for portable use, if I nail it down to a frame maybe it will last longer, then I could buy the panel with frame for much cheaper.
Just find out I might able to fix this junction box fallen issue recently, I clean the junction box and re-solder the new bus wires, then will reattach it to the panel with silicone see it will work.
By the way, there's no where I could purchase this slim style junction box anywhere, please let me know if you have those for sell, have couple more panel to fix.
Update 10-16-2017: The Panel won't charge (no current) after 3 months of use, the solar cell surface has crack under sun heat, never bend it, cheap made. it was the junction box fallen from the panel cause the bus wire snap from contacting, contact seller for warranty replacement with no reply.
Admittedly, I have not yet used this panel during the short winter days; but thus far in the summer months of June and July, I have found it to be a worthwhile investment. (I am at 39-degrees latitude).
The light weight is certainly a plus for my application. Depending on the sun angle, I can just throw it down on the ground, or put it on an angle-adjustable PVC frame I made by utilizing the panel's corner grommets and some wire ties. It has spent the last several weeks on the roof of my porch. The pitch of the roof is pretty optimal for this time of year, and I can put it in place and retrieve it via a nearby window. Again, the light weight and reduced fragility of this panel is a huge plus for moving it around, and transporting it.
One note that should be obvious, but I will state it anyway: Be advised that "bendable" does not mean "fold-able". You don't have to worry about keeping it perfectly flat, but the flexibility does have its limits.
I also have a couple of 100 watt panels that are very efficient from another brand, but not quite up to this level of efficiency. This panel is lightweight and packable which is perfect for my portable gens and for RV applications. The 100 watt panels are super nice for extra juice but this 50 watt panel charges up my 100 amp battery generator easily. I would have never believed it without seeing it. Highly recommended.
Top international reviews
Reste à voir la durée de ce produit.
Emballage sécuritaire, excellent connecteur.