- Save 5% on ☀☀ Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panel ☀☀ when you purchase 1 or more ●● Blue/ Green Solar Controller ●● offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code 9KOVAPBS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on ● B01MU0WMGT ● offered by ALLPOWERSDirect when you purchase ☀☀ B00CBT8A14/ B01GFGRGA4/ B00QRHDIPY/ B00RFCVR62/ B01N1OUIA3/ B07212337M/ B012ZHGGXU/ B01M5DCPKD☀☀. Enter code JUWZYFIN at checkout Enter code JUWZYFIN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ☀☀ any different material 50W or 100W Solar Panel ☀☀ offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code 8CXJOJX6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ALLPOWERS 20A Solar Charger Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with USB Port Display 12V/24V
- Low Return Rate: 17% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Solar Panels
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 300 reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀ Rated Discharge Current: 20A; USB Output Voltage: 5V/3A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 3-Stage(Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 4-Stage PWM charge
- ☀ Funtionality: Equipped with industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to control the charger and discharge process and it has reliable battery to charge and discharge period management
- ☀ Mutiple electric protection: over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection
- ☀ Good Heat Dissipation: Dual mosfet reverse current protection, low heat production
- ☀ Easy to use: Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 ALLPOWERS Power Your Life All The Time 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar controller will turn off automatically (LCD will be unavaiable at the same time).
Change the default setting of solar controller, requires:
1. Disconnect the solar panel
2. ensure the remain voltage of battery no less than 12V
<1>Please keep it in cool and well ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.
<2>the regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries.
<3>Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before first installation.
<4>Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C, during hot sunny days, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C. Please do keep the controller stay in cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.
When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output(≦ 8V, controller turn off itself, LCD is blank,≦ 10.7V, 12Voutput ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 V. It is a natural
<5>When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output(≦ 8V, controller turn off itself, LCD is blank,≦ 10.7V, 12Voutput ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 V. It is a natural to output.
Only voltage reading in the screen of the solar controller, no amps or amp hours.
--Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
--Overloading and short-circuit protection.
--Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection.
--Protection from lightning strike.
--Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
--Easy to set up and operate.
--Suitable for small solar energy system.
*Voltage: DC 12V/24V
*Rated Charge Current: 20A
*Rated Load Current: 20A
*Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
*Over charge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
*Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
*Over discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
*Over discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
*USB output: 5V/3A
*Operating temperature: -35℃-60℃
*Size:150 * 78 * 35mm / 5.9 * 3 * 1.4in
Warm Tips: Wire Range 26-10 AWG(4.0mm²)
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User's Manual
Compare with similar items
Newpowa 30w Watts 12v Poly Solar Panel Module Rv Marine Boat Off Grid
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
ECO-WORTHY 20W 12V Solar Panel Kit: 20 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel & Battery Clips & 3A Charge Controller
ALLPOWERS 100W 18V 12V Solar Panel Kit Charger Monocrystalline Lightweight Flexible with MC4 Connector Charging for RV Boat Cabin Tent Car (Compatibility with 18V and Below Devices)
Mighty Max Battery 100 Watts 100W Solar Panel 12V - 18V Poly Off Grid Battery Charger for RV brand product
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ALLPOWERSDirect||Newpowa America Inc.||Amazon.com||DC HOUSE||ALLPOWERSDirect||Mighty Max Battery|
|Color||20A||—||—||20w Poly Kit||100W Solar Panel||—|
|Size||—||—||1 pc||20w solar kit||13.3||100 Watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been trying very UNSUCSSFULLY to connect with their customer service support. And NO response. I've called their phone number on this sytem, and it says it's been disconnected temporarily. I really really want a replacement. It was a great panel to begin wiht.. but now, I'm very very skeptical of anything they say.
I purchased a solar panel through Amazon from your company: ALLPOWERS Solar Panel 100W 18V 12V Bendable Flexible.
The panel worked GREAT for about 5 months.. then has suddenly stopped producing an sufficient voltage to charge anything (similar to many others in the reviews). On a typical day, it was producing a quality 19+volts (connected to the MMPT controller) and about 5 amps at peak sun. The next day, it suddenly wouldn't go above 12v (connected to MPPT). It still charges, but very sporadically, and minimally (maybe .1amp).. at the peak of the day. Same sun (no clouds), same peak of the day. I tried several days.
I've inspected the panel for visible damage (looking for something that may have hit it?) I found no evidence of any physical damage.
I’ve tried measuring the open circuit voltage during the peak time of day, and only get 9-13v, where it should be getting much more for Voc. Should be 19+.
Verified problem is not charge controller (tried different charge controller, to verify charge
controller still works.) Verified all wiring. I’ve purchased two of these panels (different purchase date).. one still works, this one no
I just want a replacement at this point... but I'm skeptical that I'll get any kind of response. AT this point, this is the ONLY place I have foundto connect to them.
After four go-arounds with AllPowers customer service, they have sent me a new panel that was deeply discounted. I appreciate that they offered such a great discount but they really need to beef up the customer service - it shouldn't take two weeks of daily emailing to resolve issues. While they have a bit to learn on the CS side, the product itself is great. The panel initially doesn't seem all that flexible, but once it's out in the sun and warm it's surprisingly flexible. I use it to charge 6.7lb 500W(Peak 1000W) Portable Solar Generator (UPS, Power Inverter) - 330Wh Battery - Solar/AC/Car Charging Cable - 2 AC & 4 DC 12V & 4 USB Ports:
Specifically - on a completely clear sunny day in California (latitude 38.6) in July, I've taken a 330Wh battery from ~50% to fully charged at the end of the day with this 100W panel. Very happy with the performance. Since I'm not installing this panel and want it to be mobile, I do wish the wires were a foot or two longer.
It is light , flexible , very tough, it resist rain , salt water, dust , aches
It uses a MC4 connector that is weather resistant
It made my RV totally autonomous on a 2 weeks period, no more starting the generator to keep the battery alive!!!
We are very satisfy and we will buy more of this panel!!
According to instructions:
b01 is sealed lead-acid.
b02 is gel cell, and
b03 flood or open style (old car battery where you tend to the fluid levels in cells).
I also wouldn't assume that if you have a similar controller the codes carry over. I would find something in writing from the manufacturer.
Most recent customer reviews
Seems a very crummy!Read more