- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more B071ZB9G2X / B013DZWDI0 / B071JQGDXQ / B07195WHHX / B013E07FNM / B071JQQL84 offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code ZIDKDRE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on ☀☀ Monocrystalline 50W Solar Panel ☀☀ when you purchase 1 or more ●● Blue/ Green Solar Controller ●● offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code NUUR942M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ☀☀ Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panel ☀☀ when you purchase 1 or more ●● Blue/ Green Solar Controller ●● offered by ALLPOWERSDirect. Enter code 9KOVAPBS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ALLPOWERS 20A Solar Charger Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with USB Port Display 12V/24V
- Low Return Rate: 17% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 300 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "solar charge controller"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀ Rated Discharge Current: 20A; USB Output Voltage: 5V/3A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 3-Stage(Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 4-Stage PWM charge
- ☀ Funtionality: Equipped with industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to control the charger and discharge process and it has reliable battery to charge and discharge period management
- ☀ Mutiple electric protection: over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection
- ☀ Good Heat Dissipation: Dual mosfet reverse current protection, low heat production
- ☀ Easy to use: Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 ALLPOWERS Power Your Life All The Time 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar controller will turn off automatically (LCD will be unavaiable at the same time).
Change the default setting of solar controller, requires:
1. Disconnect the solar panel
2. ensure the remain voltage of battery no less than 12V
<1>Please keep it in cool and well ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.
<2>the regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries.
<3>Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before first installation.
<4>Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C, during hot sunny days, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C. Please do keep the controller stay in cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.
When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output(≦ 8V, controller turn off itself, LCD is blank,≦ 10.7V, 12Voutput ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 V. It is a natural
<5>When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output(≦ 8V, controller turn off itself, LCD is blank,≦ 10.7V, 12Voutput ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 V. It is a natural to output.
Only voltage reading in the screen of the solar controller, no amps or amp hours.
--Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
--Overloading and short-circuit protection.
--Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection.
--Protection from lightning strike.
--Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
--Easy to set up and operate.
--Suitable for small solar energy system.
*Voltage: DC 12V/24V
*Rated Charge Current: 20A
*Rated Load Current: 20A
*Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
*Over charge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
*Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
*Over discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
*Over discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
*USB output: 5V/3A
*Operating temperature: -35℃-60℃
*Size:150 * 78 * 35mm / 5.9 * 3 * 1.4in
Warm Tips: Wire Range 26-10 AWG(4.0mm²)
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After four go-arounds with AllPowers customer service, they have sent me a new panel that was deeply discounted. I appreciate that they offered such a great discount but they really need to beef up the customer service - it shouldn't take two weeks of daily emailing to resolve issues. While they have a bit to learn on the CS side, the product itself is great. The panel initially doesn't seem all that flexible, but once it's out in the sun and warm it's surprisingly flexible. I use it to charge 6.7lb 500W(Peak 1000W) Portable Solar Generator (UPS, Power Inverter) - 330Wh Battery - Solar/AC/Car Charging Cable - 2 AC & 4 DC 12V & 4 USB Ports:
Specifically - on a completely clear sunny day in California (latitude 38.6) in July, I've taken a 330Wh battery from ~50% to fully charged at the end of the day with this 100W panel. Very happy with the performance. Since I'm not installing this panel and want it to be mobile, I do wish the wires were a foot or two longer.
It is light , flexible , very tough, it resist rain , salt water, dust , aches
It uses a MC4 connector that is weather resistant
It made my RV totally autonomous on a 2 weeks period, no more starting the generator to keep the battery alive!!!
We are very satisfy and we will buy more of this panel!!
According to instructions:
b01 is sealed lead-acid.
b02 is gel cell, and
b03 flood or open style (old car battery where you tend to the fluid levels in cells).
I also wouldn't assume that if you have a similar controller the codes carry over. I would find something in writing from the manufacturer.
I purchased this controller to charge the battery in a ham radio go box I made, and it has worked wonderfully for that purpose. I've had no issues with the controller, it's lightweight, small and easily hooked up.
The main thing to remember is to always attach your battery to the charge controller before anything else. The battery basically turns the controller on.
For the price, I don't believe you can find a better PWM charge controller, and the ALLPOWERS people were prompt and courteous in resolving my concerns.
Any questions, please let me know and I'll try to help. Thanks for reading my review.
I wish I could afford a MPPT controller, but this little unit is doing the job.
I live in my truck and I have two Siemens SP75 panels running through this controller charging three batteries in the back of my 94 Chevy S10/Tahoe.
The panels were giving to me by a friend which I am truly thankful for. The three batteries are car batteries, different CA and CCA, one sealed other two not. (yes I know I should have deep cycle, but you use what you can).
I set the float voltage down to 13 volts and the disconnect to 12 volts.
So far all is well.
As of now...
Yes I would buy this product again.
Yes I would recommend this to others.