ALPHA CAMP 3 Person Tent for Camping Lightweight Backpacking Tent - 8' x 7'
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Polyester
- 😀Durable Material - With eco-friendly PU coating, which ensures the effects of Anti-UV. Sealed flysheet seam block moisture.
- 💨Ventilation＆Protection - 2 zippered windows and mesh back for superior ventilation. High grade fiberglass poles for nice wind resistance.
- 🔨Easy Assembly: Easy setup in only 5 minutes, with the lightweight portable carrying bag, this dome camping tent can be taken to anywhere
- 🔍Multiple Function: Side pockets＆one large overhead mesh pocket providing great storage space. And there is a cable port for electrical cord access. Reflective tent rope is perfect for camping in night.
- 👪Dimensions: 8' x 7' x 50"H. Spacious room for 2 adults with 1 kid or a family. Fits 1 full air mattress.
- 🙏 1 Year Guarantee: We try to make camping tents as good as we can. If there is any part missing or damaged, free replacement or refund promised.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
All you have to do is enjoy the next wonderful trip
- Go for a pleasant and memorable camping adventure with Alpha Camp dome tent! This tent is waterproof, lightweight, air-ventilating and easy to set up.
- It provides 8 by 7 feet base and 50 - inch center height. Perfect for 3 people. The interior storage pocket and gear loft are for your small camping gear organization. Also, the carrying bag is great for storage and transport. Whenever you need a tent for traveling, backpacking, hiking, festivals outdoors or a weekend camping trip with family and friends,
- ALPHA CAMP Tent is always a good choice to meet your needs. Take this tent on your next journey.
Dimensions: 8' x 7' x 50"H.Spacious room for 3 adults or a family.Fits 2 full air mattress or 1 queen airbed.
3 zippered windows
With durable mesh design.Let you enjoy outdoor scenery and protect against insects ＆ mosquito.
High grade fiberglass poles
for nice wind resistance, give you a strong protection.
Electrical Port Access
Convenient and quick
Keep all of your devices powered with electrical port access.
Port is fully closable when not in use.
|ALPHA CAMP 2 Person Tent with Sheet Mat||ALPHA CAMP 4 Person Tent with Sheet||ALPHA CAMP 6 Person Tent||ALPHA CAMP 6 Person Screen Room Tent||ALPHA CAMP 8 Person Instant Tent|
|Set Up Style||Conventional||Conventional||Conventional||Conventional||Instant|
|Welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Capacity||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person||6 Person||8 Person|
|Set Up Time||5 min||5 min||10 min||15 min||1 min|
About Alpha Camp
As an outstanding outdoor brand in the business for more than 15 years. Alpha Camp is dedicated to provide its clients with an amazing experience of outdoor life with excellent product and after sales services .
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
48 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 48 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lightweight, portable, fit in my carry on luggage for the flight. Fantastic.
Day 1- the stakes barely made it in the ground before bending in half. The cheap metal zipper on the outside door broke in half, irreparable. Ventilation is very poor inside the tent. Also, the guyliens are NOT visible in the dark and caused many trips/falls to happen.
Day 2- the inner layer zipper broke off of the tracks, leaving the very top corner of the door open.
Light rain happens over night, we expected this and sealed up the door and window vents.
About halfway through the night I woke up to my head and feet soaked! The seam around the entire bottom was leaking and dripping onto our things. I had placed my phone in the oh-so-convenient storage pocket only for that to be completely soaked and waterlogged by time I realized. Quite a few of our things were ruined by a light rain and a tent that is 100% NOT waterproof. Our sleeping bag, clothes, food items and a phone were destroyed and we booked a hotel and had to cut our long awaited trip short in order to have a dry place to sleep.
We were forced to dispose of the tent after one use due to 2 broken zippers, extreme leakage and not being able to afford to lose anything else due to a waterlogged tent in my luggage. Worst waste of money in a long time, save yourself and DO NOT BUY. This tent is next to useless and very poorly made.
-I give it a solid "meh." It's neither good nor bad. I bought it as basically an outdoor toy for the boys. You know, something for them to do in the yard. They love it. They can't get enough of tent time.
-It's plenty easy to set up and take down. Most people should be able to do it without reading the directions.
-If you're planning on taking this camping - don't. It's not waterproof at all. I think it's advertised as being such, but it's not. The rain flap is nowhere near sufficient enough to keep the rain out. I also feel it's a little heavy for someone who's backpacking.
-The craftsmanship is seriously questionable. I'm surprised those zippers haven't broken already.
-The ad says it's a 3-person tent. Well, technically toddlers are people, so yes, it will hold 3 people. Will it hold 3 adults? Only if they plan on sitting cross-legged and staring soulfully into each other's eyes all night.
To put it into dimensions most Americans could visualize, I would say it's more or less the size of a twin bed.