- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06XBQFBDF
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,285 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,868 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ALPS Mountaineering Lightweight Series Self-Inflating Air Pad
|Price:||$57.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ripstop Fabric Is Lightweight And Abrasion Resistant, Minimizing Carry Weight Without Sacrificing Long-Term Durability
- Exclusive Jet Stream Open-Cell Foam Offers Quick Self-Inflating And Deflation, While Providing Support and Insulation
- Strong High Quality Brass Valve Will Withstand Years Of Use, Making It Superior To Others In This Category
- Carry Bag, Compression Straps, and Repair Kit Included, So The Pad Stays Compact and Ready For Any Adventure
- Lifetime Warranty, Buy With Confidence From A Small Business With Deep Roots In The Outdoor Industry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The top is composed of strong diamond ripstop fabric and the bottom is a durable polyester taffeta fabric.
High quality brass valves are non-corrosive and more durable than plastic valves.
In the event a repair would be needed, a repair kit is included.
ALPS Brands: Exceed Your Expectations
Beginning in 1993 with the establishment of ALPS Mountaineering, ALPS Brands is a continuously growing and expanding group of brands dedicated to developing and manufacturing high quality, performance-driven outdoor products. Currently making up the ALPS Brands family of companies are ALPS Mountaineering, ALPS OutdoorZ, Delta Waterfowl Gear, Browning Camping and Cedar Ridge.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ALPS takes pride in the quality of our products and warrants that the materials and workmanship will be free of any defects. Our factories follow a strict set of specifications and quality standards, however, if a problem develops, please contact us.
Quality Products, Affordable Prices
Until our customers can actually hold one of our products in their hands and carefully look it over, it's difficult to convey our quality and construction. We believe a comfortable pack or chair, a weatherproof tent, and a warm sleeping bag or air pad do not need to be expensive. Value can be defined as getting what you pay for. We define value as getting more than you pay for.
|Item Dimensions||2 x 77 x 25 inches|
|Item Weight||2.35 pounds|
|Model Name||Alps Mountaineering - Lightweight Series Air Pad - Long|
|Shipping Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Alps Mountaineering Lightweight Series Air Pad
Top Customer Reviews
The padding performs well and even better if (of course) combined with your sleeping bag. If you lay it on a flat, rock hard surface, you'll definitely feel the ground but better than just laying on your sleeping bag.
It is definitely lightweight and it folds perfectly. Easy to carry and it comes with a bag.
During our trip, we only did light camping in organized campgrounds, no back-country camping on rough terrain. But after just 2 weeks, maybe our third time camping, the 2nd mat I bought began slowly deflating. My girlfriend would blow hers up and go to bed and by the time we woke up, her mat was completely flat. We tried to find the leak to patch, but it was a slow one so it was not obvious were the leak was.
The other mat I purchased worked perfectly for the whole trip and I plan on keeping that one. Hopefully with the lifetime guarantee something can be done and I can then amend the review. But for now, steer clear.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cons: Still relatively bulky when rolled, not the most comfortable.Read more