This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 4 Person Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polyester taffeta
- The Meramac Four Person Fiberglass Tent is a Best Seller
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seam Provides Weather Protection, Zippered Windows For Ventilation
- Easy Entry with Two Doors and "Single-Zip Operation"
- Includes: 8 Steel Stakes, Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft, Guy Ropes
- Dimensions: 90x102x60", Total Weight: 11.25 lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Meramac series tents are all free standing 2-pole designs with shock corded fiberglass or aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are also normally one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The side walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Our door zippers are a #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability. Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft are included to help you keep your gear organized.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Things I liked:
- Good size. It fit two adults with two large trail packs plus a 75 lb. dog with room to spare! So we can definitely use this tent if we were to add a child (maybe even two) to the mix.
- Height of the tent, which fit both me (5'2") and my husband (5'10") with ease.
- Small-items hammock and hook on the top is good for putting up an overhead light and/or small items.
- Side pockets made it easy to tuck away much needed items like keys and bug spray.
- The doors on both sides made it really accessible.
- The doors have vents you can open up to make windows.
- Easy to set up and take down. Nice zipper bag that the whole tent comes in.
Really no complaints. It would likely be too heavy and bulky for long backpacking trips, but really great for how we used it, which was driving up to our campsite.