Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses 1) Paperback – September 17, 2013
See the Best Kids' Books of 2017
Looking for great new reads for kids of all ages? Browse our editors' picks for the best kids' books of the year including gorgeous picture books, fun new series starters, and captivating young adult novels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- "I completely recommend this book, because honestly it is not only well written, but you never see the end coming. 5 stars for this wonderful Addison Moore book!" --Amazon Reviewer
- "This book was damned funny, and got me hot & bothered too! Addison Moore has made me a fan with 3:AM Kisses. If you haven't read her, I highly suggest you give this book a try. It was funny, sexy, sweet, romantic, and even had a touch or two of scary! Right away, like as soon as the prologue, I like Addison Moore's voice. Through the book her style of writing is very comfortable and playful. I can't even count how many times I smiled or actually laughed out loud."--Fictional Candy
- This book was freaking HILARIOUS!!! --Amazon Reviewer
- "Addison Moore keeps you wrapped around her finger with this writing! There are moments you feel you can predict what is going to happen then a plot twist leaves you throwing the spatula while cooking dinner screaming out, "Shut the front door!" That happened...." --Amazon Reviewer
- "This author is brilliant. I absolutely loved how she uses humor... It was super hot...I laughed out loud... It is just soooo funny. She definitely has a way with words...--Amazon Reviewer
- "GREAT LOVE STORY!!!! What a TWIST!"--K Dicken
- "Had me from page one. COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!" --J. Williams
- "FELL IN LOVE WITH ADDISON MOORE!!! So damn FUNNY. Fan for life!!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "This has such a great story with romance and funny lines. I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!" --A. L.
- "Totally had character withdrawals when I finished this book!! I NEED MORE!!!! I need to know what happened next!!" --C. Cosentino
- "BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ. This book is absolutely amazing! I love the way the characters were made. They don't second guess themselves much like some authors like to portray. But its a simple love story with a little drama and a twist that's to die for!"-- Zoe
- "AMAZING!!!!I loved it. It made me feel like I was actually seeing what was happening..." --Amazon Customer
- "I enjoyed this book. It was a PAGE TURNER and I look forward to reading more of this series and her other books." --H. Melton
- "This book was an AMAZING READ! It hooked me right from the beginning and I still refuse to let go. It had everything I want in a book and it had all my emotions coming out of me which is an amazing thing. Addison is a very TALENTED WRITER who can entrance you and make you feel as if you are the main character of her books. Well job Addison, you wrote another great book!" --Lydia G.
- "HYSTERICALLY ROMANTIC!!! I absolutely LOVED THE STORY, the characters, and the humor. I love when an author writes how I think and Addison Moore nailed that s*** to the wall! Fun read. If you enjoy romantic stories with humor woven through, this read will do the trick." --S. Sheppard
- "This story was AMAZING!!! I really connected with the characters. I found myself laughing and yelling at myself while reading this book. Definitely would recommended to anyone interested in a HEART FELT love story." --M. GONZALEZ
- "FIVE STARS!!!! Loved this book was a SWEET and FUNNY book that created butterflies. Moore definitely nailed it." --M. MP
- "ROMANTIC and ADORABLE!!! Modern day romance that I just COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!!! It had adorable, relatable characters that you could connect with." --Amazon Customer
- "CRAZY READ!!! I laughed so much in this book and some times so hard I could barely see to read."--K.H
- "COMEDY and ROMANCE...what could be better? I LOOOOOVED THIS BOOK!!!! It has thePERFECT BALANCE OF ROMANCE and COMEDY!!! I was, literally, crying from laughing at some parts! The story was ADDICTING and I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this! The story flows and the characters are so relatable. The comedy lightens a rather intense romance, but doesn't take away from the drama. This book has everything I want in a GOOD READ!!!!! --Romance Addict
From the Author
More 3:AM Kisses books!
3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses 1)
Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses 2)
Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses 3)
Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses 4)
Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses 5)
Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses 6)
Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses 7)
Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses 8)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some slightly erotic parts in the book that were generally well written, and we're not too overly done or raunchy, it was a good blend. And there was a nice build-up to it instead of them just jumping in the sack, which I personally appreciate.
The plot twist in this was the only unpredictable part I experienced here. Although I knew something was going to happen, I didn't expect it to escalate the way it did.
The main character was hilarious at the beginning but then I felt she was trying too hard. She went rambling on and on about jokes and I got to the point where I just wanted her to shut up.
The relationship in this book was paced fine for the most part but I even thought it was too fast to be believable. The L word was spoken too fast as well and I didn't believe their emotions were there just yet. Anyway, they were fine as a couple but I wasn't extremely rooting for them either. Whatever happened between them was fine as long as I got to the end.
Also, the repetitive use of a certain childish phrase got on my nerves. I'm glad I gave this a shot but I don't even mind not finishing this series.