Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
68% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
99% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
96% positive over last 12 months
AMACO Rub n Buff Wax Metallic Finish - Rub n Buff Antique Gold 15ml Tube - Versatile Gilding Wax for Finishing Furniture Antiquing and Restoration - Rub and Buff Colors Single Tube
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item Weight||0.01 Pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- A Little Goes a Long Way - Made from fine powders and carnauba wax, this 15 ml tube can cover up to 20 sq feet so you can work on several projects large and small. The wax buffs smoothly onto wood, metal, ceramic, glass and more
- Simple Application - Using a clean, dry finger or soft cloth and buffing motions, apply a small amount of Rub 'n Buff to your project and create subtle details or metallic finishes. Use it to embellish craft projects, cosplay costumes or accessories, frames and antiques
- Adjustable Luster - Control the level of shine with how much you buff the wax. Apply a thin layer for a subtle effect or burnish the wax onto your project for a high-shine effect! For best results, use on porous surfaces
- Nine Stunning Shades - Conveniently available in 15ml (.5oz) tubes and 9 colors, there's a shade for every project! Choose from Spanish Copper, Silver Leaf, Pewter, Grecian Gold, Gold Leaf, European Gold, Ebony, Autumn Gold and Antique Gold
- Paving the Way - An American-based company with a century of success behind us, AMACO believes creativity is the most important building block for the future. Confidently create with our reliable staples and trend-setting products
Frequently bought together
- Improving furniture
- Restoring Antiques
- Cosplay Props & Armor
- Bisque Ceramics
- Paper Mache Projects
- 3D Creations
- Painting on Fabric
Effective and Powerful
Intense Metallic Shine
Ideal for a variety of projects from cosplay to improving furniture and more. With adjustable luster, the artist can customize their art in a way that other metallic paints cannot.
Combine colors to create beautiful unique metallic hues.
Combustible; Store in a cool, dry place. Not for anyone 12 and under.
Adjustable Luster – More Buff, More Shine
The more you buff the more it shines! Add a light luster or a bright, metallic appearance by buffing the wax more or less. This versatile finishing wax can be used for a variety of home and craft projects such as antiquing or embellishing ceramics and other items, and on many surfaces such as metal, wood, or painted surfaces.
Easy Application and Clean-up
Rub ‘n Buff is incredibly easy to apply to virtually any surface, and correcting mistakes is a breeze as it easily cleans up with a rag and some mineral spirits. Simply apply Rub ‘n Buff to your desired surface with a finger or cloth and buff in a circular motion until the shine is to your liking.
AMACO’s Rub ‘n Buff is the ideal metallic finish. Made from metallic pigments and carnauba wax, this medium self-seals and acts as its own waterproof barrier. One tube covers 20 square feet of your desired surface. With 9 stunning shades to choose from, you can apply your own touch to any project, large or small.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.38 x 1.25 x 1 inches; 0.18 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 14 years and up
- Item model number : 76362B
- Date First Available : June 28, 2004
- Manufacturer : AMACO
- ASIN : B00081HYDM
- Best Sellers Rank: #264 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
- #1 in Paint Finishes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 27, 2023
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 16, 2023
Top reviews from other countries
Use the smallest amount and makes your art pop.
I'm collecting all of them.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on November 7, 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on February 24, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.