Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 28, 2011
I purchased this item and it was exactly as described. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to protect their kindle. The only thing to remember is that if you have a case for your kindle it will not fit in it with this sleeve on it. But I use this instead of my case.
on April 12, 2011
I bought this silicone cover because it was inexpensive and there was free shipping. I love it! I also have the black leather moleskin style cover (that I use to protect the screen) when I take my Kindle somewhere and I have put it in my bag. You can't attach the Kindle inside the leather cover (when the silicone sleeve is on) but I like that the silicone cover keeps it from sliding around. Very nice.
on April 2, 2012
Love this item. It's for my white kindle 2. The pink looks so perfect, it makes me happy whenever i look at it. ppl who saw my kindle always thought it was a pink kindle and told me it's so cool. It's a rubber cover so that not so easy fall off anywhere. The not so good side is that dusts and loose hairs like it too, stick around all the time... but for the price, it is the best! love it!
on April 21, 2010
I loved my new soft pink silicone skin. It's soft, keeps my Kindle protected and its very light.
2 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2012
Ordered the wrong sleeve but had a friend I could give it to and it worked out great for the both of us.
on April 15, 2011
This claims to fit the latest generation Kindle - it does not AT ALL. It's too big and slips off easily.
on December 1, 2010
I wish they would have specified that it wouldnt fit the new kindle 2 (6")
I have the kindle 2 with the 6 inch screen and it doesn;t fit it! Had it been specified in the paragraphs under the products, I would have never brought it!
2 people found this helpful
on July 12, 2011
This is another product that was recommended when I purchased my Kindle. The sleeve is too big. It was a waste of money. Why are products recommended when they do not work with the Kindle I bought?
on July 25, 2010
I really like the protection but wish they had holes on the side to also allow it to fit inside the leather Kindle case. Otherwise it is great.
on September 21, 2011
The sleeve looks and feels nice. It's good for around the house where a larger case is too heavy to use most of the time. It protects the Kindle to some degree but I still wouldn't want to drop it with only the silicone for protection.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.