Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire Cool..." and save 35% off the $174.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler (YD150XBBAEBOX)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Frequency: 3.7 GHz precision boost
- 4 Cores/8 threads Unlocked
- Cache: 2 MB / 16 MB (L2/L3). Maximum temperature: 95°C
- Socket Type: AM4,PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0, Default TDP / TDP - 65W
- Thermal solution: Wraith spire cooler
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
1. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. RZN-6.
2. AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium processors are select AMD Ryzen processors that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for processors. Other hardware (including graphics cards) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-11.
* Video Encoding: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 85% (Average of 546/640=85%, 426.5/516=83%, 1064.5/1231.0=86%, 1121.0/1307=86%) the video encoding performance in Handbrake and 75% (211.9/281.3=75%) the performance in Adobe Premiere CC, for an average video encoding performance of 80% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. Content Creation: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 88% (1496.8/1694.8=88%) the performance in POVRay, and 74%(601.2/811.3) the performance in Cinebench, for an average content creation performance of 81% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. 1080p gaming: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 120% the performance in Alien: Isolation, 111% the performance in Battlefield 1, 93% the performance in Ashes of the Singularity, 90% the performance in Civilization 6, 102% the performance in Doom, 122% the performance in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, 102% the performance in Overwatch, 96% the performance in Mafia 3, 98% the performance in F1 2016, and 105% the performance in Watch Dogs 2, for an average 1080p game performance of 104% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. VR Performance: Both the Ryzen 5 1500X and Core i5-7500 dropped less than 1% of frames in the Price of Freedom, Serious Sam, and Raw Data game benchmark tests. RZN-54.
** This information represents the views of third parties at PC Gamer for secure data encryption, 1080p gaming and 4K Gaming, respectively. These third party results have not been verified by AMD. AMD has no obligation to update third party information and will under no circumstances be for any damages resulting from your reliance on this third party content.
PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
2017, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.