|Processor||3.7 GHz None|
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler (YD150XBBAEBOX)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frequency: 3.7 GHz precision boost
- 4 Cores/8 threads Unlocked
- Cache: 2 MB / 16 MB (L2/L3). Maximum temperature: 95°C
- Socket Type: AM4,PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0, Default TDP / TDP - 65W
- Thermal solution: Wraith spire cooler
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. RZN-6.
2. AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium processors are select AMD Ryzen processors that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for processors. Other hardware (including graphics cards) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-11.
* Video Encoding: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 85% (Average of 546/640=85%, 426.5/516=83%, 1064.5/1231.0=86%, 1121.0/1307=86%) the video encoding performance in Handbrake and 75% (211.9/281.3=75%) the performance in Adobe Premiere CC, for an average video encoding performance of 80% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. Content Creation: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 88% (1496.8/1694.8=88%) the performance in POVRay, and 74%(601.2/811.3) the performance in Cinebench, for an average content creation performance of 81% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. 1080p gaming: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1500X, the Core i5-7500 achieved 120% the performance in Alien: Isolation, 111% the performance in Battlefield 1, 93% the performance in Ashes of the Singularity, 90% the performance in Civilization 6, 102% the performance in Doom, 122% the performance in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, 102% the performance in Overwatch, 96% the performance in Mafia 3, 98% the performance in F1 2016, and 105% the performance in Watch Dogs 2, for an average 1080p game performance of 104% relative to the Ryzen 5 1500X. VR Performance: Both the Ryzen 5 1500X and Core i5-7500 dropped less than 1% of frames in the Price of Freedom, Serious Sam, and Raw Data game benchmark tests. RZN-54.
** This information represents the views of third parties at PC Gamer for secure data encryption, 1080p gaming and 4K Gaming, respectively. These third party results have not been verified by AMD. AMD has no obligation to update third party information and will under no circumstances be for any damages resulting from your reliance on this third party content.
PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
2017, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Compare with similar items
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX
AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler (YD1400BBAEBOX)
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler (YD130XBBAEBOX)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Processor (YD160XBCAEWOF)
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler (YD1200BBAEBOX)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||am4||AM4||am4||am4||am4||am4|
|Processor Speed||3.7 GHz||3.9 GHz||3.4 GHz||3.7 GHz||4 GHz||3.4 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 in||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 in||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 in||1.6 x 0.3 x 1.6 in||1.6 x 0.3 x 1.6 in||1.6 x 0.3 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.6 ounces||1.6 ounces||0.66 lb||3.53 ounces||1.12 lbs|
Wraith spire cooler. Frequency: 3.7 ghz precision boost. 4 cores/8 threads unlocked. Cache: 2 mb / 16 mb (l2/l3).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enter the Cheap gaming build. This seemed like the best bang for the buck, and stock cooler included. Install was easy and so was overclocking to 3.9ghz. My case choice wasn't great for airflow so brought the speeds/volts down to 3.7ghz and added a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L small water cooling setup.
Everything ran cool PUBG runs almost twice the speed with the same video card and same settings as the old system.
If I had to do it again, I would have used the 1600X and just bought the ML120L cooling setup. Stock "wraith" cooler would have done the trick, but no only in a better cooled case.
I've always been an intel guy, growing up but I think I may make my switch over to AMD for processors now. Installation was super easy and the AM4 locking mechanism for the CPU is also great and convenient. The pricing is really the best part for how it compares to similar intel chips. The price point really makes me wish that I would have just been more patient and went with the 1700x or 1600x at least but the 1500x really does hold it's own.
Running stock speeds, the CPU idles around 35C, topping out around 55C after some Battlefield 4 or Division. It routinely does an all-core boost from 3.5GHz up to 3.8GHz, and is virtually silent when doing so. Not really interested in overclocking, so I can't comment on my silicon lottery results. Compared to my old i7-930 at 2.93GHz which idled at 49C and topped 75C after gaming and sounded like a small jet-engine with the Cooler Master Hyper D92, this Ryzen is a breathe of fresh air.
Intel may still have the advantage in IPC and overall single-core clock speeds, but the gap is narrowing quickly and AMD CPUs like this punch way above their price. 100% satisfied.
For me, this processor runs cold (it hit 90 only once). The fan generally runs at 25%. I had to touch it to confirm my MB wasn't lying to me.
I have built my own systems since the 90s. I am amazed at how this processor is so fast yet produces less heat than old processors. It also uses much less power. I am going to have to rethink my power supply needs. I remember the first Athlons. They were slow and hot compared to Intel. AMD has improved dramatically.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1550x 3.5 gHz * Can be OC
MOBO: MSI B350M Pro-VH Plus ( bought on Amazon )
RAM: Crucial Vengeance LPX DDR4 * gb 2666 mHz ( bought on Amazon ) * Can be OC
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Video Card: XFX Radeon R5 220A-2QHR 2 gb
Monitor: Samsung S22B310
HDD: WD 1 TB 7200 RPM ( SATA )
DVD: Samsung DVDW - RW ( SATA )
Printer: Samsung 2165W Laser Printer
OS: Neptune Linux OS 64 bit version 16.0, KDE Desktop
System is running stable, no issues and AMD Ryzen 5 1500x CPU runs very cool with Spire cooler supplied. Definitely an excellent CPU.
Most recent customer reviews
Runs 1/4 CPU load my core2 quad
similar applications running.