|Processor||4 GHz None|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Processor (YD180XBCAEWOF)
|Price:||$418.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$80.01 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Max Turbo Frequency 4.00 GHz ; 3.6 GHz Clock Speed
- 8 Cores/16 Threads UNLOCKED
- Cache: 4 MB/16 MB (L2/L3)
- Socket Type: AM4
- Extended Frequency Range (XFR)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AMD SenseMI Technology - Technology That Thinks
- Cool and quiet processor operation using a sophisticated grid of smart sensors.
- Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw.
- Adaptive control optimizes power draw for any workload.
- Minimized power consumption reduces system heat and noise.
Extended Frequency Range
- Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits.
- Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
- Fully automated; no user input required.
- Available on select AMD Ryzen processors.
- Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
- Adjusts clockspeeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance.
- Clockspeed changes can occur without pausing work.
- High precision tuning with 25MHz increments.
Neural Net Prediction
- Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
- A true neural network inside every AMD Ryzen processor.
- Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU.
- Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors.
- Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
- Learns how your applications access their own data.
- Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor.
- Vital data is ready when you are, enabling peak performance.
AMD Socket AM4 Platform
Ready for AMD Ryzen processors - AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s new future-proof platform targeting the fastest DDR4 memory, PCIe 3.0, and NVMe technologies available, as well as the first native USB 3.1 Gen2 support on a chipset. With processor-direct SATA and USB connectivity, configurable for real-world flexibility, the new AM4 platform takes advantage of the leading-edge features of today, and tomorrow.
Compare to similar items
This item AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Processor (YD180XBCAEWOF)
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler (YD1700BBAEBOX)
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Processor (YD170XBCAEWOF)
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X (16-core/32-thread) Desktop Processor (YD195XA8AEWOF)
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X (12-core/24-thread) Desktop Processor (YD192XA8AEWOF)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Processor (YD160XBCAEWOF)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||AMD||—||—||AMD|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||AM4||AM4||AM4||sTR4||sTR4||AM4|
|Processor Speed||4 GHz||3.7 GHz||3.8 GHz||4 GHz||4 GHz||4 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||5.3 x 5.3 x 2.7 in||5.3 x 5.3 x 5.3 in||5.3 x 5.3 x 2.7 in||2.2 x 3.1 x 0.3 in||2.2 x 3.1 x 0.3 in||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 in|
|Item Weight||2.24 ounces||1.12 lbs||5.28 ounces||3.2 ounces||3.2 ounces||1.6 ounces|
|Wattage||95 watts||65 watts||95||180||180||95|
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Processor (YD180XBCAEWOF)
Top customer reviews
Ryzen excels as a workstation that can handle multiple applications at the same time. Gaming benchmarks are probably short few FPS that are barely noticeable, but you could get up to double performance on multiple applications running at the same time.
If you play games while also watching a 4k movie on one monitor, and keeping a third monitor on a web browser, and Skype running in the back, or do heavy compiling/computations this is the processor for you. If you only do gaming, and browse around don't get this processor. This is a high performance processor compared to the 1000$ intel 6900k.