|Processor||4.1 GHz None|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler - YD2700BBAFBOX
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8 Cores/16 Threads UNLOCKED
- Frequency: 4.1 GHz Max Boost
- Includes Wraith Spire Cooler with LED
- 20MB of Combined Cache
- Socket AM4 Motherboard Required
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1. AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium Processors are select AMD Ryzen processors that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for processors. Other hardware (including graphics cards) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-117 .
2. Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 3/02/2018 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. AMD System Config: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, ‘Turpan’ reference motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card, Graphics driver 390.77, and a Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD using the Windows 10 RS3 operating system. Intel System Config: Intel Core i7-8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming5 motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card, Graphics driver 390.77, and a Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD using the Windows 10 RS3 operating system. Multiprocessing performance represented by Cinebench R15 nT multiprocessing performance. The Ryzen 7 2700X achieved a score of 1837 (1837/1397= up to 36% faster than the Core i7-8700K), while the Core i7-8700K achieved a score of 1397 (1397/1837= up to 76% as fast, or up to 24% slower than the Ryzen 7 2700X). The Ryzen 7 2700 achieved a score of 1577 (1577/1397=up to 13% faster than the Core i7-8700K), while the Core i7-8700K achieved a score of 1397 (1397/1577= up to 89% as fast, or up to 11% slower than the Ryzen 7 2700). The Ryzen 5 2600X achieved a score of 1373 (1373/1020= up to 35% faster than the Core i5-8600K), while the Core i5-8600K achieved a score of 1020 (1020/1373= up to 74% as fast, or up to 26% slower than the Ryzen 5 2600X). The Ryzen 5 2600 achieved a score of 1311 (1311/1020= up to 29% faster than the Core i5-8600K), while the Core i5-8600K achieved a score of 1020 (1020/1311= up to 78% as fast, or up to 22% slower than the Ryzen 5 2600). RZ2-2 .
AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler