AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler - YD2700BBAFBOX
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 7|
|Processor Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 Cores/16 Threads UNLOCKED. Supported Technologies AMD StoreMI Technology, AMD SenseMI Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Frequency: 4.1 GHz Max Boost. CMOS : 12nm FinFET. OS Support Windows 10 64 Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64 Bit, Ubuntu x86 64 Bit, Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
- Includes Wraith Spire Cooler with LED. Base Clock 3.2GHz
- 20MB of Combined Cache. PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16
- Socket AM4 Motherboard Required. Max Temperature-95°C
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AMD StoreMI Technology
Enhancing load times, boot times, file management and system responsiveness.
AMD SenseMI Technology
True machine intelligence and accelerated system performance right at your fingertips.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The power to overclock freely, unleashing the true potential of your processor.
AMD Ryzen Socket AM4 Platform
Future-proof mainstream computing platform with the new X470 and B450 chipsets.
Bring Your Imagination to Life
Wraith Spire Cooler
Build Your Future-Ready Esports PC!
With AMD Ryzen!
The world’s elite esports gamers have uncompromising standards for the processors and graphics cards that power their gear. AMD provides the tools these top-tier teams and players need to compete with confidence against the best. AMD is pleased to sponsor top esports teams like Fnatic and Evil Geniusus, leaders in professional esports. These teams train and compete in online tournaments, and stream to their fans around the world on PCs powered by AMD Radeon™ graphics and AMD Ryzen™ processors.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Compare with similar items
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler - YD270XBGAFBOX
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics
|Sold By||S & P Deals LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Platinum Micro, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 7||AMD Ryzen 7||Ryzen 5 3600||AMD Ryzen 7||Ryzen 5 3600X||Ryzen 3 3200G|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4|
|CPU Speed||4.1 GHz||4.4 GHz||4.2 GHz||4.3 GHz||4.4 GHz||4 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||1.60 x 1.60 x 0.30 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.60 x 1.60 x 0.30 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||1.40 lbs||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.76 ounces|
|Wattage||65||65 watts||65 watts||105||95 watts||65 watts|
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler. Maximum Temperature 95 degree Celsius. Total L1 Cache 768KB. System Memory Specification = 2933 MHz.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Price to performance ratio is great
-my old 4670 was bottlenecking multiple games but now my GTX 1070 can stretch its legs
-the stock cooler keeps temps under 75C when gaming for hours with a 4.00Ghz OC at 1.29V
-install and mounting hardware was straightforward and painless
-very stable compared to 1st Gen Ryzen
-Successful overclock to 4.2Ghz but with the stock cooler, it just isn't viable temp wise
-The mounting process for the cooler was super simple and easy
-The RGB cooler is really nice, love that I can tweak it to match the orange throughout my case
-GTA Online, AC:Origins and other games no longer being bottlenecked by my old 4670, 4 cores just do not seem to be enough anymore. Massive performance jump plus after benchmarking my 1% lows on fps are much better.
- Its cheaper now then when I bought it, lol
- This isn't a true con but I love the look of the cooler. I actually don't know if I'll put a H115i Pro on this or not because the cooler looks so simple but awesome.
- no real cons so I'm doing other things to consider
-If you're purely gaming, no rendering, video editing, or streaming then save money and go with a 2600 or 2600x and I promise you won't notice a difference
-another side note, I bought the AM4 adapter for my Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 BUT it does not work with my Corsair RGB RAM, blocks 3 DIMM slots.
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler - YD2700BBAFBOX
-MSI X470GPLUS Performance GAMING AMD X470 Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
-Samsung 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7P512BW)
I knew my new system would be faster but I was shocked at just how much faster. Encoding movies and editing pictures is crazy fast now. I have seen a tremendous boost just zipping and unzipping files and re-encoding music cds. I ripped a 22Gb 2.5 hour bluray disk to test and re-encoding it to a 2.15GB high quality mkv took about 10 minutes. SHOCKED! When I set the quality to higher with de-interlacing enabled it took about 21 mins to finish. This was using all 8 processors and my video card to process. My system runs at idle about 32º and the highest temp I got while encoding was 47º. I used MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, CPU this time (after cleaning all the thermal material that was on the Wraith cooler), instead of AS5 this time and the temps are great. This bluray encoding job would have taken a couple hours, if not more before the upgrade. The games I have tested also got quite the boost in framerate and I have been well pleased. I can run the games to the max quality settings that my video card will do now. This is my experience so take it for what it is worth. I wanted to get a quick review in here to let others know what parts worked well together in my experience in case others are wondering about PciE M.2 SSDs, or Ram. The DDR4 memory is listed as tested for the above combination and it runs well at 3200 speeds once the bios was set up.
Top reviews from other countries
The processor is very good, getting 100+ fps on destiny 2, borderlands 3, etc..
I have paired this with asus prime b450m-a, 16 GB corsair 3000mhz ram and gigabyte gtx 1070 8gb
If you are into lot of media work and do gaming this a good option. If you mostly game go with 3600.
I have given 3stars because of the seller.
- Asus Prime B450M-A Mainboard Sockel AM4 (mATX, AMD AM4, DDR4-Speicher, natives M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Prozessor (Basistakt: 3.2GHz, 8 Kerne, Socket AM4) YD2700BBAFBOX
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Arbeitsspeicher Kit, schwarz
Geht. Auf Anhieb. Mit Linux Schnell wie der Wind.
Der Prozessor kommt mit einem Kühler! AMD selbst schreibt nur "This box includes ... AMD Thermal Solution". Es handelt sich um den "AMD Wraith Spire", der für diesen Prozessor (65 W TDP) völlig genügen sollte.
Wichtiger Hinweis für die Montage:
- Erst den Prozessor und den Kühler montieren und dann das Notherboard in den Rechner einbauen!
- Der Kühler wird direkt auf das Motherboard geschraubt. Das geht nur mit etwas Kraft!
- Motherboard auf eine feste Unterlage legen (Decke oder Handtuch auf Tisch ist ok. "Sofa" nicht!)
- Die beiden Bügel für die Klemmvorrichtung anderer Kühlsystem auf dem Motherboard müssen eventuell erst mal abgeschraubt werden (zusammen mit dem Schauben gut aufheben!).
- Dann Hebelchen hoch, Prozessor VORSICHTIG auflegen (passt nur in einer Ausrichtung), nach einratse Hebel wieder runter.
- Kühler auspacken. Achtung: Der ist mit Wämeleitpaste beschichtet.
- Kühler aufsetzen und ab dann nur noch SEITWÄRTS bewegen, NICHT VERTICAL abziehen, das reißt den Prozessor aus dem Slot.
- Dann den Kühler mit einem (recht großem!) Kreuzschlitzschraubendreher einschrauben. Über Kreuz anziehen. Darauf achten, dass da nur das Mainboard und also keine solide Stahlkonstruktion gegenhält!
Overall I am very impressed with what AMD have produced over intel in the last couple of years at very aggressive price points too
I've jumped from an i3 6100 with gtx 1050ti to ryzen 7 2700 and rtx 2060 super and the performance improvement have far surpassed my expectations
For gaming on single or dual cores the i3 6100 and ryzen 7 shouldn't have had too much between them but for multi core workloads like video rendering the Ryzen 7 would be an obvious winner out of them
I can't put my finger on the exact things that make it for me over the i3 6100 except that overall pc stability multi tasking etc. while gaming is so much smoother and when running the latest games I've noticed that having a multi core cpu is starting to make a big difference. My friend had an i5 processor that was bottlenecking his new rtx 2700, he then changed to a ryzen 5 2600 and all the bottlenecking stopped. Games like battlefield 5 etc. and even more newer games will start to get more demanding so definitely worth getting on board with Ryzen sooner rather than later AMD technology advancements are far surpassing Intel's now
Regarding temps I cant really comment as I've not used the stock cooler from the 2700, I wanted more RGB so i actually aquired a Wraith Prism cooler (the stock fan from Ryzen 7 3700X) looking at comparison sites the wraith prism I bought runs on average 4-5 degrees Celsius cooler than the stock wraith spire fan that 2700 comes with. My CPU has rarely exceeded 50 degrees using this fan playing demanding games like the Witcher 3 which is incredibly cool, assuming the 4-5 celsius difference my CPU would be about 55 degrees using the stock fan. Honestly there would be nothing wrong with the stock fan in the 2700 these fans are far more impressive than anything you get as standard on Intel!
Bottom line want a new PC build on a budget AMD is the way to go and my Ryzen 7 2700 is perfect for what my use is, if you have the extra budget available consider a ryzen 5 3600 but I decided to allocate my budget more towards the graphics card instead
Full PC specification (plug and play 0 overclocking):
Ryzen 7 2700 (non X variant)
MSI Gaming X RTX 2060 Super
16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz RAM white
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX motherboard
Sabrent 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD
ADATA ultimate SU800 512GB SATA SSD
Corsair RM850x 850w Gold power supply
Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 white rgb case
2 120mm stock fans from Corsair SPEC-06 case as intake
3 Corsair iCue SP120 120mm RGB fans as exhaust (1 back 2 top)
Windows 10 64 bit
Games tested on highest/Ultra settings @1080p
Witcher 3 100 FPS
GTA 5 around 88-100 FPS
Destiny 2 130 FPS
League of legends 300+ FPS
Battlefield 5 90 FPS
Star Wars Battlefront II 90-100 FPS
Necesitábamos un ordenador para que funcione correctamente el HTC Vive (Gafas de Realidad Virtual) y tras probar su hermano pequeño, el Ryzen 7 1700, nos decidimos por la segunda generación de Ryzen.
#--# Puntos buenos del producto #--#
- Procesador muy potente a un precio bastante asumible.
- En cuanto a prestaciones es comparable con un Intel i7 8700k, que tiene un precio superior al procesador AMD.
- Trae un disipador con leds de color Rojo, por lo que si tenemos una Torre con ventana, nos dará un toque gaming.
- Frecuencia de 4.1 Mhz y 8 núcleos de procesador.
#--# Puntos malos o no tan buenos del producto #--#
- No hemos encontrado nada en este aspecto.
#--# Conclusión #--#
- Procesador de alta gama para aquellas personas que necesitan algo más que navegar por Internet.