|Item model number||YD270XBGAFBOX|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 13, 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler - YD270XBGAFBOX
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$106.91 (32%)|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 7|
|Processor Speed||4.3 GHz|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 Cores/16 Threads Unlocked
- Frequency: 4.3 GHz Max Boost. Base Clock 3.7GHz
- 20MB of Combined Cache
- Compatibility : Windows 10 64 Bit Edition , RHEL x86 64 Bit , Ubuntu x86 64 Bit
- Socket AM4 Motherboard Required, Supports Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition RHEL x86 64-Bit Ubuntu x86 64-Bit
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Higher Performance. Incredible Technology.
AMD StoreMI Technology
Enhancing load times, boot times, file management and system responsiveness.
AMD SenseMI Technology
True machine intelligence and accelerated system performance right at your fingertips.
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The power to overclock freely, unleashing the true potential of your processor
AMD Ryzen Socket AM4 Platform
Future-proof mainstream computing platform with the new X470 and B450 chipsets.
The AMD Wraith Prism Cooling Solution
For people who care about the way their PCs run, sound and look.
The Wraith Prism goes where no stock cooler has gone before with per-RGB LED control around the illuminated light ring and transparent fan blades for movement and rainbow color effect control. But the Wraith Prism isn’t just a pretty face; we’ve increased motherboard and RAM compatibility by minimizing the profile and added direct-contact heat pipes and fan overclocking control to increase thermal effectiveness, too.
Bring your Imagination to Life
Take Gaming to the Next Level with AMD Ryzen Processors.
Voted by Tom's Hardware as Best Overall Gaming CPU in 2018, the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X enables you to experience elite performance in games, content creation, and intensive multi-tasking. A beautifully balanced design for serious PC enthusiasts. Advanced 2nd Generation Ryzen processors.
- 8 cores
- 16 processing threads
- 20 MB cache
Build Your Future-Ready Esports PC!
With AMD Ryzen!
The world’s elite esports gamers have uncompromising standards for the processors and graphics cards that power their gear. AMD provides the tools these top-tier teams and players need to compete with confidence against the best.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
* Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 3/02/2018 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. AMD System Config: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, ‘Turpan’ reference motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card, Graphics driver 390.77, and a Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD using the Windows 10 RS3 operating system. Intel System Config: Intel Core i7-8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming5 motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card, Graphics driver 390.77, and a Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD using the Windows 10 RS3 operating system. Multiprocessing performance represented by Cinebench R15 nT multiprocessing performance. Mainstream desktop platform means Socket AM4 for AMD platforms and LGA 1151 for Intel platforms. he Ryzen 7 2700X (AMD’s highest performing mainstream desktop processor) achieved a score of 1837 (1837/1397=up to 36% faster than the Core i7-8700K), while the Core i7-8700K (Intel’s highest performing mainstream desktop processor) achieved a score of 1397 (1397/1837= up to 76% as fast, or up to 24% slower than the Ryzen 7 2700X).
Compare with similar items
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX
Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
|Sold By||Platinum Micro, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||i Trade|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 7||AMD Ryzen 7||Ryzen 5 3600||Ryzen 5 3600X||Ryzen 5 2600||Intel Core i5|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||Intel|
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||Socket AM4||LGA 1151|
|CPU Speed||4.3 GHz||4.4 GHz||4.2 GHz||4.4 GHz||3.9 GHz||3.7 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||1.60 x 1.60 x 0.30 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||1.60 x 1.60 x 0.30 inches||4.57 x 3.98 x 2.76 inches|
|Item Weight||1.60 ounces||1.40 lbs||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.00 lbs||2.40 ounces|
|Wattage||105||65 watts||65 watts||95 watts||65 watts||95|
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler. Note that 300 series motherboards may require a BIOS flash to be compatible with Ryzen Desktop 2000 series processors. Maximum Temperature is 85 degree Celsius. To improve the reliability and performance of AMD processors, it is critical that certain precautions are taken when using and handling them. This Topics describes the best practices and the precautions required to reduce the risk of damages to the processor, and is divided into following sections: Electrical Power Damage Electrostatic Discharge Thermal Over stress Overclocking.