Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor (YD295XA8AFWOF)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|CPU Model||Ryzen Threadripper 2950X|
|Processor Speed||4.4 GHz|
|Processor Socket||Socket TR4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 16 Cores and 32 Processing Threads, Updated with 2nd Gen Ryzen Technology Advancements
- Unlocked, with automatic overclocking via the new Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) feature
- Quad Channel DDR4 and 64 PCIe lanes, the most bandwidth and I/O you can get on Desktop Processor
- 180W TDP, CPU Cooler Not Included
- Incredible 4.4 GHz Max Boost Frequency, with a huge 40MB Cache; OS Support Windows 10 64 Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64 Bit, Ubuntu x86 64 Bit; Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
- OS Support: Windows 10; 64 Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64 Bit, Ubuntu x86 64 Bit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Amp-Up Your Designs
Stage dive into intricate 3D modeling projects and harness full suites of creative software to apply bewitching additions, adjustments and animations.
Tame the Most Taxing Programs
For every stage of your creative process, including VFX modeling, editing, tracking and mastering; enough power for most resource intensive programs.
Render Scenes in Living Detail
The 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper processor is capable of endowing your art with the authentic atmospheres that bring digital worlds to life.
Game for Work or Game for Play
Experience game levels as you develop them, test new content in real-time, or just game for the fun of it while your PC compiles and renders.
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper: The Biggest, Heaviest, Fastest Desktop Processor
Create with Heavy Metal
Unleash the brute force of up to 32-cores and 64-threads of raw processing power with 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors. Unlocked for overclocking; Advanced 'Zen' architecture; AMD SenseMI Technology.
- Up to 16 cores and 32 threads for lightning-fast creative workloads
- An unprecedented 64 PCIe Gen3 lanes to meet large GPU and NVMe needs
- 40MB of combined cache for rapid access to large data sets
- Quad channel DDR4 with available ECC support for reliable throughput
The Ultimate Desktop Platform: AMD’s X399 chipset supports both 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors (BIOS update may be required). Built for creators who game, and gamers who create, the scalable AMD X399 chipset offers unprecedented expansion for serious multi-GPU and NVMe arrays. Meanwhile: quad channel DDR4, available ECC support, and unlocked overclocking make X399 a lock for users that depend on serious computing. Now featuring AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology.
FOX VFX Labs on AMD Ryzen Threadripper
A Game Changer in Filmmaking
Fox VFX Lab is leading the way in virtual production, enabling storytellers to make real-time on-set aesthetic decisions by experiencing virtual environments at scale. Learn how AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors deliver the necessary compute capability to power a new era of cinematic pre-visualization backed AMD EPYC processors for final frame rendering.
FOX VFX LAB IS THE IN-HOUSE VIRTUAL PRODUCTION TEAM FOR FOX FEATURE ENTERTAINMENT.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. Fox VFX Lab was founded in early 2017 after the acquisition of Technoprops, an industry-leading virtual production and motion capture company behind some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters. Together with Glenn Derry, the founder of Technoprops, Fox VFX Lab has developed into a singular virtual production hub, spanning from project development to post-production, featuring cutting-edge filmmaking technology.
1. AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
2. Before the Threadripper 1950X, the most cores on a desktop CPU was 10, on the Intel Core i7-6950K. RZN-95
3. VR capability differs depending on processor. Check with your VR headset manufacturer on their compatibility requirements
Compare with similar items
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD YD297XAZAFWOF Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX 24 Core, 48 Thread Processor, Pack of 1
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X 24-Core, 48-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor, without Cooler,Medium
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
|CPU Model||Ryzen Threadripper 2950X||Ryzen 5 3600||Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX||Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX||AMD Ryzen 7|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Socket||Socket TR4||Socket AM4||Socket TR4||Socket TR4||Socket AM4|
|CPU Speed||4.4 GHz||4.2 GHz||4.2 GHz||4.5 GHz||4.4 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||3.10 x 2.20 x 0.30 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches||3.10 x 2.20 x 0.30 inches||3.07 x 2.20 x 0.30 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches|
|Item Weight||4.80 ounces||1.60 ounces||4.80 ounces||6.07 ounces||1.40 lbs|
|Wattage||180||65 watts||250||280 watts||65 watts|
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950x processor.