This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X (12-core/24-thread) Desktop Processor (YD192XA8AEWOF)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Incredible 12 Cores and 24 Threads of processing power
- 4.0 GHz Precision Boost (up to 4.2 GHz with XFR)
- 38MB of Cache Memory
- 64 PCIe Gen3 Lanes
- Quad channel DDR4 with support for ECC for reliable throughput
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processor
The AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor is designed to provide incredible multi-processing power on the X399 ultimate platform for desktop.
- 12 cores and 24 threads for lightning-fast creative workloads.
- An unprecedented 64 PCIe Gen3 lanes to meet large GPU and NVMe needs.
- 38MB of combined cache for rapid access to large data sets.
- Quad channel DDR4 with support for ECC for reliable throughput.
The 'Zen' Core Architecture
Built with AMD SenseMI Technology‡ to deliver a truly intelligent processor.
‡ AMD SenseMI technology is built into all Ryzen processors, but specific features and their enablement may vary by product and platform.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.‡
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
The Simple and Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen processors.