- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS Set of 5 Stainless Steel Soup Ladle Set offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer Basket offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS DIY Moon Cake Molds Cookie Cutter with 12 Stamps offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AMFOCUS Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Moka Pot Percolator
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.82. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stovetop Espresso Maker, 6oz capacity.
- Used on stovetops, induction or gas burner. Just make sure to use in on a max. diameter of 4"
- Dimensions: 3"W x 6.7"H.
- Dismantle design for easy to use and clean.
- Also can be used as a butter infuser. https://www.facebook.com/AmfocusHomeKitchenCoffeeGadgets
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Step 1.Fill the lower pot with water(cold or warm, depends on your needs), Step 2.Fill the stainless steel funnel with coffee grounds(medium or fine recommended, like illy moka, lavazza espresso, no need to tamp), Step 3. Put on a cooktop and heat up with small or medium power setting, when it stops the gurgling sound after minutes, you can start enjoying a fresh cup of espresso instantly or make some coffee art like cappuccino or latte.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This seems to be a known issue as the manufacturers suggested in their troubleshooting tips to tighten the relief valve. Unfortunately, 'tightening' it doesn't do anything because the material is a little too thin and the hex bolt just spins in circles.
Fortunately, it hasn't seemed to terribly effect the coffee I've been making which is surprising. I am still considering returning it as it imagine this issue will worsen with time and to a point where I can no longer generate pressure.
Most recent customer reviews
Nothing tastes like homemade butter!Read more