- Save 40% each on Qualifying items offered by AMFOCUS when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ZT92I6XQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS Silicone Dish Drying Mat Set of 4 offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 14% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS Stainles Steel Whistling Tea Kettle Teapot 4 Liter offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Home Kitchen Stainless Steel Soup Ladle Set of 5 offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 0.5 Quart Stainless Steel Olive Oil Can Drip Free Spout offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2 Liter Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 14% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Stainless Steel Whistling Teak Kettle 1 Liter offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 14% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Silicone Fried Egg Mold Shaper Pancake Rings Set of 4 offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 14% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Stainless Steel Folding Vegetable Steamer Rack offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 14% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AMFOCUS Ceramic Manual Coffee Grinder Mill with Glass Jar offered by AMFOCUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AMFOCUS Stovetop Coffee Maker Moka Pot, Stainless Steel, 4 Espreso Cup
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Cup capacity, sized in 1 1/2 oz cup.
- Flip top design, easy to open and close, easy serving.
- Ergonomic heat resistance bakelite handle.
- Classic Italian method of brewing espresso, ready in minutes.
- Use on small or medium fire, Induction not compatible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item AMFOCUS Stovetop Coffee Maker Moka Pot, Stainless Steel, 4 Espreso Cup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AMFOCUS||AMFOCUS||Tablissima||Amazon.com||Zavko Home & Outdoor||AMFOCUS|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 7.6 in||3 x 3 x 5.8 in||4.33 x 5.12 x 8.46 in||4.5 x 5.5 x 8 in||4 x 4 x 9 in||3 x 3 x 6 in|
|Material Type||Food Grade Stainless Steel||Food Grade Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless steel and silicone||aluminum||Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Size||8Oz/ 4 Cup||3 Oz/ 2 Cup||6 Cups||6-Cup||6-Cup||3 Oz/ 2 Cup|
• This coffee maker percolator is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, naturally free of BPA.
• Small size espresso pot makes it easy to store in your kitchen.
• The coffee moka pot is used on gas or electric stovetop.
• Safety pressure release valve.
• When the coffee is finished, the coffee maker will automatically keeps the it piping hot, so you can always enjoying a cup or more of warm coffee than you favorite.
• Perks hot and pours nicely, easy to pour in cup without spilling.
• Great to be as a gift for friend, family, etc.
• Capacity: 200ml/ 7 Ozs
• Firstly, fill the lower chamber with water and then place the filter in.
• Fill with medium ground coffee(do not press the coffee down too firmly).
• Then, seal the two sections together firmly, making sure the filter and rubber gasket are in place.
• Finally, place the pot onto your cooking appliance and heat.
• When the coffee has ceased flowing, the percolator should be removed from the heat.
Top Customer Reviews
I have owned many very similar 6 cup stove-top coffee makers of this type over the years. This one is a bargain. It should last for a few years if one does not overheat it by neglecting to turn it off when it's finished. I destroyed a similar one that was 8 years old by leaving it on the stove-top on high setting for 30 minutes while I was busy with something else: the bottom cracked. This one replaced that one and is almost an exact copy. This one may be just a very slight bit thinner SS. I will have to be extra careful with it. So far I have had it for a few months and it's holding up well. I love the coffee it makes. It is easy to clean and maintain. It uses a standard rubber seal that all my differently branded 6 cup makers use which is a plus to me. The bottom water section is not polished inside and this is common to this style coffee maker, so after a few uses it will darken. In my experience this is normal and not an issue and does not affect flavor or performance. The top section is polished on the inside except for a raised ring where the bottom section joins. It cleans up well. I find that too much cleaning of the top will remove the seasoning effect. I like to leave mine well seasoned as I prefer the flavor that way. (disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way the seller or manufacturer of this item and have not received any compensation for my review)
Stainless Steel does not rust! This is a very low grade stainless steel as it is magnetic too. Quality stainless steel is not magnetic but the material that this item is made from is not what the manufacture states it is.
It is past the 30 day return deadline so I am stuck with this as I will NOT brew coffee in something that is going to poison me.
This seems to be a known issue as the manufacturers suggested in their troubleshooting tips to tighten the relief valve. Unfortunately, 'tightening' it doesn't do anything because the material is a little too thin and the hex bolt just spins in circles.
Fortunately, it hasn't seemed to terribly effect the coffee I've been making which is surprising. I am still considering returning it as it imagine this issue will worsen with time and to a point where I can no longer generate pressure.