- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ★★★Best Selling Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer offered by AMIR Direct. Enter code YDNMJQWQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AMIR Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser, 300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier with 4 Timer Settings, 10 Hours Continuous Mist, Waterless Auto Shut-off, 7 Color LED Lights for Spa, Baby Room, Office
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7 Changing LED Lighting - This ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser has 7 different colors, steady on/changing color you can chose. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim.The soft light creates romantic atmosphere which helps you escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Intelligent & Convenient: You can easily press the Mist button to choose a timer setting as your wishes (60min./180min./360min./ON). You can also press the Light button to adjust the LED lights (Changing/Fixed/OFF). More intelligent and give you more conveniences. Besides, The humidifiers will auto off with a beep when it is waterless. This lead to the most important part, provide you more safety.
- Large Capacity & Safety - This aroma diffuser with stylish wood grain exterior brings a nice natural look to the diffuser. With updated capacity, this 300ml air purifier can provide continuous mist for about 10 hours. Automatic power off when water used up, which ensures safety.
- Flexible Time Setting & Super Quiet - 4 time setting modes:1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on.
- This oil diffuser with very quiet design, It can bring you a peaceful and smooth environment to sleep, your best choice for bedroom.
- Widely Used - Unique stylish design, humidify your living space to prevent dry, stuffy air and flu/cold germs infecting your loved ones. Perfect for bedroom, study, office, living room, bathroom, yoga, SPA, conference room, baby room, etc. Can be used as an Aromatherapy Diffuser/Humidifier/Air Purifier/Night Light.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Amir Aroma Diffuser is perfect for someone have air conditioned or in winter which makes the air dry. Keeping your living space humid helps prevent colds/flu and congestion. Dry and cracked skin also prevented. The Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffusers can be also used as a night light.
● 4 Timer Settings: Press the Mist button, choose the timer from 60/120/180 mins or ON. Press the mist button for 2 seconds to switch between the strong and weak mist mode.
● 3 Led Lights Settings: Press the Light button to turn on the LED light, the color will change automatically. Press the Light button again to fix the color. And press for the third time to change colors. You can also turn off the lights with continuous pressing.
● Waterless Auto Off: Auto shut-off when water runs out for safety with long lasting working time. Operates up to 10 hours on a full tank of water.
- Water Capacity: About 300ml
- Working time: 8-10 hours
- Timer: 60/ 180/ 360mins/ On
- Noise Level: less than 25 dB
- Dimensions: 168.5*120.5 mm
- Weight: 330g
- Length of power line: 170cm
- Material: Upper parts PP, ABS, PC
- Input power: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 2.4 MHz – Advanced Ultrasonic Diffusing Technology
●Wood-grain design but made from PLASTIC
●Please add water below the Max line and do not open the cover when working
●Oil and measuring glass are not included in the package
1 x Oil Diffuser
1 x Adapter
1 x Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI ~ I always update my reviews if something has changed.
I do like the diffuser. If for some reason it doesn't work, I've learned to empty the contents, wash it in gentle dish detergent and let it air dry. Then it may work again. I think my problem is that I had too much essential oil in it since one bottle didn't have a dropper and I spilled more than one or two drops into the unit and possibly clogged it up.
I love the light show and find it very calming. I also like that it has different time settings along with the "on" setting which is continuous.. I just received another diffuser called URPOWER which will I think will be my favorite. There are features in print on the product that are very helpful.. Also, I was able to get a 500 ml rather than 300 ml. More water means I can safely add more oils.
Here are some tips:
Only use distilled water. Not bottled drinking water. You can find distilled in gallon jugs at the grocery store. It's got zero minerals or nutrients in it, so you'll never get mold. I've never had any in mine because of this.
If you fill past the fill line, it'll make the mist output almost nonexistent and may overheat the unit. I did this twice (overnight) and the water inside was very warm and hadn't evaporated. Still the unit was fine.
You can add essential oils to the water, but any more than 3-4 drops and it's gonna be waaay too strong to stand within a couple of hours. And I like a strong scent!
Sometimes due to the use of oils or just repeated use of the product, you'll find the unit isn't expelling mist as much as normal. Take a Q-tip and wipe inside the little Altoid-sized well that's in the bottom of the water area. You don't have to remove the water first. Just turn off the unit.
I'm not normally into plastic stuff like this that claims to be beautiful, but dammit, it's very attractive! It's continued to work for a year now. I wanted to wait until I could really give a review.
The design feels sturdy, it is lightweight and portable. Easy to fill and clean. The lights are amazing. It is definitely pretty. Up to you if you prefer design over function.
Overall I'm returning this one. I used to use the UrPower humidifier brand I got here on Amazon but that one leaked a lot and breaks very easily (thin plastic). The Vicks humidifier brings out the most mist but it isn't pretty, no lights and the design looks very "clinical".
I'm planning to get the crane brand next. The teardrop design is the best because you can set the mist towards any direction; however, those kinds I found to be made out of cheap plastic but I will report back my findings later.
Most recent customer reviews
What I like the least is I read that it is supposed to last 10 hours and it does not in...Read more