|Part Number||US-SL22W Solar Powered String Lights|
|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.2 x 4.3 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||US-SL22W Solar Powered String Lights|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMh|
AMIR Solar Powered String Lights, 200 LED Copper Wire Lights, 72ft 8 Modes Starry Lights, Waterproof IP65 Fairy Christams Decorative Lights for Outdoor,Wedding, Homes, Party, Halloween (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 200 Brilliant LED Lights - 200 Super Bright LED bulbs on 72ft high quality copper wire, with steady 360 degree viewing angle they illuminate in every direction. Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, gate, yard, wedding, party etc.
- 8 Lighting Modes - Gorgeous lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on.(Non plug-in)
- 2 Switch Buttons - POWER ON/OFF. When you turn on the light, it will light up automatically when the environment is dark and auto off at sunrise.
- Solar Powered & Excellent Performance - The 200led AMIR solar powered string light (low voltage, no transformer included) is no need battery replacement and charge even on cloudy days and turn on automatically at dusk with bright light color, Solar Light will have best performance.
- Long Working Time & Waterproof - It can work up to14 hours after fully charged (8 hours). IP65 Waterproof. No worry to use them in the rain.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
8 Lighting Modes
Compare with other 2-mode solar string lights, AMIR Solar Powered String Lights bring 8 light modes to feed your needs, spice up your party instantly!
AMIR Solar Powered String Lights are constructed with high quality material withstand rain or heat, so you can confidently leave them on display through summers and winters.
Simply assemble the solar panel to the mounting tube and spike, then insert it into a soft ground where it can get direct sunlight. Only takes a few minutes.
72 feet long copper string with 200 durable LEDs, 3.5" spacing between LED bulbs is ideal to decorate your yard, patio, deck, front porch, living room,or even outdoor camping.
- Light color: White
- Power source: Solar Powered
- Length: 72ft with 200 LED bulbs
- Charging Time: Charge 8 hours, Use 14 hours
- Voltage: Low voltage (no transformer included)
- Non plug-in
- Please tear off the protective film from the solar panel before using.
- These lights are not fully charged upon arrival. Please put them under the sun for 2-3 days to get fully charged before first use.
- Panel must be in dark/ dim environment to turn on the lights. The light will turn on automatically when the environment brightness is less than 10 Lux. (if you want to turn on it at brighter environment, please simply cover the solar panel after power is charged.)
- When you want to charge the battery, please make sure it’s on status. Then it will be charged automatically.
- The battery is non- replaceable. Do not attempt to replace it. The lights bulb is constructed with non-replaceable. Do not attempt to replace any bulbs.
1 x 72ft and 200led String Light
1 x Solar Panel and Stand
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two buttons on the back of the solar panel box: On/Off and Mode. It seems like the device must be on to charge, so you can't leave the lights off but charge it. The mode changes how fast the light's change patterns or it can be set so that the lights stay on without changing. I used a steady on with a small fade out and fade back in a short segment which makes the lights look like they're pulsing a little, to really get the driver's attention.
I left the solar panel outside and running in the light rain we had, and it survived with no problems (didn't turn off, worked fine the next day). The description says it is water resistant and so far it has been for me.
The LED's start about a foot away from the solar panel. It would be nice if there was a little bit more length before the LED's so you could hang the lights where you want them and not have a small string of lights leading up to the display, but that's a minor complaint about my personal preference. You might like them just the way they are for your application.
I have attached pictures of the solar panel at night, the lights lit up on top of my fence, the back of the unit featuring the two buttons, and the solar panel during the day after the rainstorm.
Overall, I would recommend this LED light strip to anyone who wants to decorate for Christmas (white lights are more beautiful than colored ones in my personal preference) or for a wedding (they're perfect for a white wedding), or anyone who needs to illuminate a small area through the night. 5/5 stars
If you found this review helpful, please show some love by clicking the "Yes" button below. It really helps me to know what reviews you guys and gals like! Thanks for reading!
The next day, I decided to use them the way I originally planned, to outline the arches of my balcony. The 'jumble' I created the night before was daunting to get them back to a straight line - but if you need to do this, just keep 'bouncing' the blob of wire and they eventually fall into line on their own. I actually found that 'hanging' them is much easier than traditional led string lights that droop - these kind of bounce and give a nice floating appearance. I ended up putting two of them together and the wires don't stay together, so gives more of a floating effect to the line of lights. If I did it again, I would put 3 or 4 strings together for an even better effect. Also, by combining multiple strings - you can put each one on a different setting for interesting effects as the various strings flash or fade at different times. This strategy should also help if one of the strings stops working in the future,,,, the others will still keep going so I won't have to take them down and re-hang them as often.
Each string is very long... I did 5 arches in my balcony with one string... most string lights I need one set for each arch.
While I was laying the strings out to hang - my 200 lb handyman in construction boots walked right over them... which put me into a frenzy - since this would have smashed other string lights. I hung them anyway, hoping for the best - and they all worked perfectly...
Very strong white light.
Going to order more right now...