Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
AMMEX Clear Vinyl Medical Gloves, Box of 100, 3 Mil, Size Small, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Non-Sterile, Food Safe, VPF62100-BX
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Disposable Gloves, Powder Free, Smooth, Latex Free, Polymer Coated|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All of our products will have an updated look in coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. AMMEX Clear Vinyl Medical Gloves are constructed from lightweight 3-mil vinyl. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- These examination gloves are versatile and have a loose fit that makes frequent glove changes easy.
- These vinyl exam gloves are latex free, so they will not aggravate sensitivities to natural rubber latex.
- Powder free so they won’t interfere with adhesives or coatings, or inhibit healing of wounds.
- AMMEX offers a range of exam-grade light-duty gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex that protect against pathogens and contaminants.
|Global Trade Identification Number||00697383401014|
|Included Components||VPF62100-BX, Box of 100|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Manufacturer Series Number||VPF|
|Number of Items||100|
|Special Features||Disposable Gloves , Powder Free , Latex Free , Smooth , Polymer Coated|
|Specific Uses For Product||Exam|
|Style||Box of 100|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
AMMEX Clear Vinyl Examination Gloves are an excellent value for healthcare professionals, home users, and tasks that require frequent glove changes. Dependable 3-mil, lightweight barrier protection against bloodborne pathogens and environmental contaminants. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a smooth finish and a loose, comfortable fit that reduces hand fatigue. Good sensitivity in the palm and fingertips to ensure optimum tactile sensitivity. These exam gloves are latex free, to help eliminate allergic reactions to latex proteins, and powder free to eliminate messy residue. Popular with doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, lab technicians, home caregivers, pharmacists, and veterinary personnel. Also suited for janitorial, beauty & salon, and food service applications, among many others.
Product detailsSize:Small | Style:Box of 100
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.66 x 4.8 x 2.17 inches; 13.62 Ounces
- Item model number : VPF62100-BX
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : AMMEX
- ASIN : B008RFTSLC
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,289 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gloves themselves are fine. I've never had a problem or issues with durability or use. But, I'm now going to shop around for another brand and/or sellers who have some scruples and don't just see dollar signs because of a global health crisis
During use I learned these facts:
~Don't get these gloves wet. The dampness will seep through the material and will eventually rip.
~The gloves also have a strong vinyl odor which gave me a headache.
~They caused an allergic reaction.
Upon several days after use, my mom and I noticed that our hands had broken out in pretty severe eczema on our palms and back of our hands. Our skin was flaking and cracking. The cleaners we used were the typical ones and we'd never experienced a problem with them before. We narrowed the culprit down to the gloves.
I don't believe that our experience with these gloves are representative of everyone else's, but we didn't have an easy time with them.
I took an order dated screen shot showing the cost I paid but no option to upload a pic in this review seems even more shady.
By Marie on December 23, 2015
No company I can think of has benefitted from the shutdown more than AMMEX/GlovesPlus, who has been given preferential status by Amazon for their nitrile gloves. Now that AMMEX is finally selling the vinyl gloves to the rest of us little people, they are charging 3-4x their usual price! DISGUSTING!!! For example, 10 months ago I paid less than $38 through Subscribe & Save for AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves, Case of 1000, 4 mil. A month ago, I reluctantly paid $70 for the same. NOW THEY WANT $130! I’ve had it with them and am boycotting permanently. For the price they are charging, I would rather get Framar Midnight Mitts Black Nitrile Gloves, 12-Inch. Stronger and longer than the vinyl gloves for sure.
I will be looking products from other Sellors in the USA, like Halyard (Owens & Minor) which are sold by a business started in my hometown. Microflex (TCP) also makes top quality gloves. ALL GLOVES ARE MANUFACTURED IN ASIA as far I know, and I’ve checked many Amazon brands.