|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||CGKIT-A|
|Handle||Dual-molded ruberized grip|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CGKIT-A|
2 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AMRAM Comfort Grip STANDARD Tagging Gun Pro Kit. Includes 1250 2" STANDARD Attachments and 5 STANDARD Needles.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMRAM Comfort Grip STANDARD Tagging Gun Kit. Includes 1250 2" STANDARD Attachments and 5 STANDARD Needles. IDEAL for PROFESSIONAL and CONSUMER applications. AMRAM tag attaching products are the choice of professionals for close to 50 years.
- EXCELLENT VALUE & EASY TO USE. Easy to understand and follow instructions will help get you tagging quickly. Includes convenient wrist strap and protective needle safety cover. 1 needle is preloaded in the safety cap, 4 additional needles are packed in a convenient plastic storage case.
- ADDED VALUE for your standard tagging projects. Whether a small or large project, this kit has you covered with 1250 attachments and 5 needles! Use with wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester and synthetics. Not for use on silk, fine, or delicate fabrics. For optimal use, place your tag on a seam or on a pre-sewn label or tag. RECOMMENDED and Ideal choice for all forms of standard tagging and tag attaching. Use with any size or brand of standard attachments.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED rubberized comfort grip & trigger, and ergonomic design reduces user fatigue. For best results, use AMRAM brand replacement needles and attachments.
- Be sure to view all of our Amazon ASINs for a complete listing of AMRAM tag attaching related products and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Comfort Grip Tagging Gun, Attachments and Needles are ideal for all of your light weight, medium weight and heavy weight tagging applications. Designed for use with fabrics including wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester, synthetic, natural, and others fabrics. Not for use on silk, fine, or delicate fabrics. For fine tagging applications, please view our Fine tagging gun products. Compatible with other brands of attachments. For best results, use only with Amram brand replacement needles and attachments. Amram tagging guns are the choice of leading retailers.
Compare with similar items
Amram 2" Standard Attachments- 5,000 pcs, 50/Clip. For use with all Amram Brand Standard Tagging Guns. Compatible for use with other Standard tagging guns.
Ogrmar Clothing Garment Price Label Tagging Tag Gun/Machine + 5000pcs 1" Price Tagging Barbs
SENREAL Price Label Tagging Tag Gun Garments Label Attacher 1 Clothing Tag Gun with Comfortable Grip+1000pcs 2inch Barb Fastener Pins+6 Steel Needles
PAG XMS S18 Standard Tagging Gun Price Tag Gun for Clothes with 5 Needls and 2000 2" Barbs Fasteners
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cambridge Resources||Cambridge Resources||Orgrimmar Bags||SENREAL||PAG supermarket|
|Color||Gray||Natural||—||A||Standard Tagging Gun|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6 x 2.1 in||4 x 9.5 x 3 in||3.4 x 8.9 x 5.3 in||0.9 x 4.3 x 5.1 in||4 x 5 x 2 in|
|Size||—||2"||Tag Gun+1" Tagging Barbs||—||2000pcs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Turning the dial on the side to the 3 o'clock position.
2. Inserting the needle with the hollow side lined up with the opening on the gun (opposite side of the dial)
3. Turning the dial back to the 9 o'clock postion.
4. Inserting the plastic pieces with the lower case "T" side into the gun, pushing them in until they can't go anymore.
5. Put the paper tag on the needle or holding the paper tag with the hole lined up with where you want the barb/plastic piece to go in.
6. Pierce through the paper tag and the tag on the clothes until it comes out on the other size or where you want the back end of the barb to be (sometimes you can get it between layers if you want, but it's a little tricky). If there is no tag I try to line it up with a stitched seam so the hole blends in better.
7. Pull the trigger and then pull the gun away. The tag should be placed and ready.
8. Sometimes when I'm starting a new strand I have to pull the trigger twice to like prime the gun, but I think that's only if I don't get the strand pushed down in the gun enough. I find it easier to write on the tag before placing it so I'm not writing over clothes.
I bought this because I was tagging about clothing 300-500 items for a garage sale. I have tried a few methods to sell clothes in the past. I've used stickers, but they fall off. I've done boxes with each box having certain priced items ($1 items in one box, $3 in a another), but people don't want to dig through boxes. I've done it where I don't price anything and have people ask for prices, but some people are too shy to ask or don't want to take the time. Having prices on each item this year was awesome. I had price ranges from free to $20 Lululemon outfits. It made a huge difference having this. I made a cardboard sign that said "clothing prices on tag" and on the reverse side it said "clothing half off" for later in the day. I had so many shoppers compliment my organization and say my garage sale was their favorite. I look forward to using this gun for a semi annual consignment sale I participate in. Prior to this I was safety pinning tags on clothes, that is a huge pain. I highly recommend this gun. You can see in my picture I had a ton of clothes, but in reality that was only about half of what I did! I still had baby, kids and men's items that aren't pictured. This worked like a champ for all of it.
It was one of the less expensive guns that are out on the market, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am so pleased with this tagging gun! The instructions were very clear on how to load the tags into the machine and how to insert and remove the needle.
The only instructions that were not very clear was how to properly get the tag to go into the clothes. The instructions explained how to insert the needle into the clothes and pull the trigger but I kept having misfires. The tag would shoot out, but wouldn't go through the clothes. Having never used a tagging gun before, I didn't realize that you have to push the needle ALL the way through the tag and the clothes so it is flush and tight up against the base of the gun. The tag needs to be flush against the base. Once I figured that out, it's a breeze to use! Definitely recommend this product.
Overall, I highly recommend it for tagging consignment sale, garage sale items. It was a major time saver in my efforts to get my tagging done.
I paid full price for this item and this review is based on my use of the item.
Needle would make big holes in clothing, so I ended up putting the plastic tags through the holes myself not using the gun because it never worked properly.
The 1 star is here because you're required to put a star. This seller does not refund. I didn't know this until I wanted to return it and when I clicked on return item, I got instant message not eligible for returns.