|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||CGKIT-A|
|Handle||Dual-molded ruberized grip|
|Number of Items||1250|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CGKIT-A|
2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AMRAM Comfort Grip Standard Tagging Gun Kit For Clothing. Includes Tagging Gun With 1250 2" Attachments and 5 Needles.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO FOLLOW instructions gets you tagging quickly and effortlessly. VALUE ADDED KIT with plenty of attachments and needles.
- IDEAL FOR USE by retailers and manufacturers and for use with shops, boutiques, and consignment and yard sales.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED rubberized grip & trigger reduces user fatigue. ENGINEERED for long term performance.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED rubberized comfort grip & trigger, and ergonomic design reduces user fatigue. For best results, use AMRAM brand replacement needles and attachments.USE WITH wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester and synthetics. NOT FOR USE with silk, fine or delicate fabrics.
- FOR BEST RESULTS use Amram brand replacement needles and attachments. NOT FOR USE with fine needles or attachments. 1 needle is preloaded in the safety cap and 4 needles are packed in a convenient plastic storage case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Comfort Grip Tagging Gun, Attachments and Needles are ideal for all of your light weight, medium weight and heavy weight tagging applications. Designed for use with fabrics including wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester, synthetic, natural, and others fabrics. Not for use on silk, fine, or delicate fabrics. For fine tagging applications, please view our Fine tagging gun products. Compatible with other brands of attachments. For best results, use only with Amram brand replacement needles and attachments. Amram branded products are a leading choice of retailers and manufacturers for close to 50 years.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Turning the dial on the side to the 3 o'clock position.
2. Inserting the needle with the hollow side lined up with the opening on the gun (opposite side of the dial)
3. Turning the dial back to the 9 o'clock postion.
4. Inserting the plastic pieces with the lower case "T" side into the gun, pushing them in until they can't go anymore.
5. Put the paper tag on the needle or holding the paper tag with the hole lined up with where you want the barb/plastic piece to go in.
6. Pierce through the paper tag and the tag on the clothes until it comes out on the other size or where you want the back end of the barb to be (sometimes you can get it between layers if you want, but it's a little tricky). If there is no tag I try to line it up with a stitched seam so the hole blends in better.
7. Pull the trigger and then pull the gun away. The tag should be placed and ready.
8. Sometimes when I'm starting a new strand I have to pull the trigger twice to like prime the gun, but I think that's only if I don't get the strand pushed down in the gun enough. I find it easier to write on the tag before placing it so I'm not writing over clothes.
I bought this because I was tagging about clothing 300-500 items for a garage sale. I have tried a few methods to sell clothes in the past. I've used stickers, but they fall off. I've done boxes with each box having certain priced items ($1 items in one box, $3 in a another), but people don't want to dig through boxes. I've done it where I don't price anything and have people ask for prices, but some people are too shy to ask or don't want to take the time. Having prices on each item this year was awesome. I had price ranges from free to $20 Lululemon outfits. It made a huge difference having this. I made a cardboard sign that said "clothing prices on tag" and on the reverse side it said "clothing half off" for later in the day. I had so many shoppers compliment my organization and say my garage sale was their favorite. I look forward to using this gun for a semi annual consignment sale I participate in. Prior to this I was safety pinning tags on clothes, that is a huge pain. I highly recommend this gun. You can see in my picture I had a ton of clothes, but in reality that was only about half of what I did! I still had baby, kids and men's items that aren't pictured. This worked like a champ for all of it.
It was one of the less expensive guns that are out on the market, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am so pleased with this tagging gun! The instructions were very clear on how to load the tags into the machine and how to insert and remove the needle.
The only instructions that were not very clear was how to properly get the tag to go into the clothes. The instructions explained how to insert the needle into the clothes and pull the trigger but I kept having misfires. The tag would shoot out, but wouldn't go through the clothes. Having never used a tagging gun before, I didn't realize that you have to push the needle ALL the way through the tag and the clothes so it is flush and tight up against the base of the gun. The tag needs to be flush against the base. Once I figured that out, it's a breeze to use! Definitely recommend this product.
Overall, I highly recommend it for tagging consignment sale, garage sale items. It was a major time saver in my efforts to get my tagging done.
I paid full price for this item and this review is based on my use of the item.