Consider these available items
AMRAP Nutrition - Probiotics - 12 Strain Probiotic Blend for Men - Women - Time Release Formula for Maximum Potency - Improves Digestion and Immune System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12 POTENT ALL-NATURAL STRAINS: AMRAP Nutrition’s probiotics formula features a proprietary blend of 12 highly effective strains of live microorganisms to support digestive health and improve immune function. Each all-natural, vegetarian probiotics capsule provides 5 billion CFUs to boost “good” bacteria and balance your microbiome.
- FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS: TIme release mechanism delays effect until probiotics are in the intestinal tract to ensure maximum potency in replenishing good bacteria. AMRAP Nutrition Probiotics help relieve gas and bloating, and promote bowel regularity.
- SOOTHING IBS SUPPORT: AMRAP Nutrition Probiotics includes a proprietary IBS Support Blend to calm the intestinal tract and enhance the effect of the probiotics. Together, these two components work to counter the effects of harmful bacteria and restore balance for both men and women.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED: All AMRAP Nutrition products are independently third-party tested for purity, safety, and nutritional value. Documentation is available on AMRAP Nutrition’s website.
- GUARANTEE: If you’re dissatisfied with this product for any reason, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund. No questions asked.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IT IS:
AMRAP Nutrition Probiotics is an all-natural blend of 12 potent probiotic strains designed to improve digestion and strengthen the immune system in men and women. Each non-GMO, gluten-free probiotics capsule is formulated to provide 5 billion CFUs to boost “good” bacteria and restore balance to your intestinal tract. Unlike other probiotics supplements on the market, AMRAP Nutrition Probiotics have a time-release mechanism that delays release of the ingredients until they’re in the intestinal tract. This ensures that the live microorganisms aren’t destroyed or weakened before they reach their destination. AMRAP Nutrition’s probiotics supplement also includes a proprietary IBS Support Blend, which serves to calm the intestinal tract and enhance the effect of the probiotics. AMRAP Nutrition Probiotics can help to relieve gas and bloating, promote bowel regularity, reduce inflammation, and control appetite.
HOW TO USE IT:
For optimal results, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
ABOUT AMRAP NUTRITION:
Founded in 2012, AMRAP Nutrition takes its name from the performance-focused exercise regimen based on doing “as many rounds as possible” in a given time. It reflects the company’s philosophy that athletes at all levels can use short-term performance to build long-term health.
As athletes and committed environmentalists, the founders’ goal was to create a line of natural supplements that would meet the highest standards for effectiveness and purity, while adhering to strict guidelines for sustainability.
AMRAP Nutrition also reinvests 10% of profits with registered charities working to improve the health and lives of children around the globe. In their business, their personal lives, and their role as global citizens, the company’s owners do everything they can to make every round count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 2.91 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 26, 2016
- Manufacturer : AMRAP Nutrition
- ASIN : B01L2VR0YY
Best Sellers Rank:
#458,307 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #3,234 in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Probiotic 12 Strain Proprietary Blend (Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus helveticul) Proprietary IBS Support Blend 189mg ** Marshmallow (althea officinalis) Root extract, Fructooligoaccharides (from chicory), Apple (malus pumila) Pectin, Peppermint (mentha piperita) Leaf extract, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
NewRhythm Probiotics 50 Billion CFU 20 Strains, 60 Veggie Capsules, Targeted Release Technology, Stomach Acid Resistant, No Need for Refrigeration, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Probiotic 40 Billion CFU - Dr. Approved Probiotics for Women & Men - Guaranteed Potency Until Expiration - Patented Delay Release, Shelf Stable, Gluten & Dairy Free - Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 60ct
Probiotics 20 Billion CFU Plus 100mg Prebiotic Fiber, Digestive Enzyme Support, Probiotic Supplement for Women and Men, Advanced Digestive Gut Health, 60 Capsules
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||Supplement Country||BioSchwartz||Prime Time Commerce|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.