|Size||4.33" X 985'|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z0433985WBX|
AMZ Supply 24 Pack Thermal Wax Ribbon 4.33" X 985' with 1" Core. Ribbons for Labeling, Shipping. Printing and Address Labels. Garment Tags, Price Tickets. Wax Ribbon for Thermal Transfer Printing.
Enhance your purchase
|Size||4.33" X 985'|
|Number of Labels||24|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WAX RIBBON: 4.33" X 985' Thermal ribbon wax. Premium Wax print on paper label, have a good printing effect. Excellent print quality, graphics and barcodes clarity. Create darker image and provides higher durability.
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with Zebra, RJS, Intermec, and Eltron printers. 24 rolls per box. Zebra printers require ribbon that is coated side out, meaning the ink is facing outwards on the roll
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The unique ink formulation of our Wax Ribbon dissipates static and is versatile enough to print on a wide variety of label stocks. Enhanced smudge and scratch resistance
- ECONOMICAL & EASY TO USE: The least expensive of all thermal transfer ribbons. Wax ribbons have a high percentage of wax-based substance in the colorant
- SUPERIOR PRINT QUALITY: Delivers superior print quality and darker images on a wide variety of substrates. Prints at high speeds delivering crips, rotated bar codes. Superior print quality on flood-coated labels
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specifications: Ribbon Length 985 Ribbon Width 4.33 Core Diameter 1 Ribbons Per Box 24 Ink Coated Side Out Ribbon Type Wax Wax ribbons can be used for general purpose labeling, shipping labels, address labels, garment tags, price tickets, warehouse applications, compliance label printing, including shelf and bin labels, retail tag and label applications. This Ribbon is the industry's leading wax product since its introduction to the market. Storage Temperature: 5C - 35C Storage Humidity: 20% RH - 85% RH Avoid high temperture, high humidity, and direct sunlight during storageDepending on the printer brand, you will need to assure your ribbons are wound in the correct configuration. Thermal ribbons are a critical component in thermal transfer printing. In this print method, a hot print head creates the printed image by melting the ribbon material onto the paper stock. The resulting print stabilizes quickly and is durable enough for most non-archival barcode and shipping needs. Unlike a direct thermal printer, a thermal transfer printer will not work without thermal ribbon. Though thermal ribbon may seem like an “extra” cost to the process, thermal transfer printing is less expensive overall because of its efficiency and quality. Since waxes have lower melting points than resin substances, printing can be done at lower heat settings or energy levels. As waxes are softer image durability is less against smudge, scratch, chemical and environmental resistance. So wax ribbons are suitable for printing on uncoated or matte coated surfaces. Wax ribbons are suitable for printing purposes where there is not much abrasion or physical contact against the printed matter or the printing is not needed for a long time.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|