ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike with 26 Inch Wheel, Large Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery (36V 250W), Premium Full Suspension and Shimano Gear
|Price:||$649.99 + $20.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COLLAPSIBLE ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME: Aadopts ultra lightweight yet strong aluminum for quick folding and easy storage; high carbon steel suspension fork; anti-rust and anti-exposure painting material.
- LARGE CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY: 36V/8AH li battery supports 25km/15.5mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 50km/31mile ( Assisted Mode ) ridding. Equipped with smart lithium battery charger for fast charging (4-6 hrs).
- ULTRA STRONG WHEELS: 26 inch bead spoke wheels are made of aluminum alloy and anti-slip wear resistant thick tire. Suit for Rainy snowy mountain way and road way.
- BRAKE & MOTOR SYSTEM: Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed Shimano professional transmission system. Perfect climbing ability.
- 2 WORKING MODE: E-bike & Assisted bicycle. Meter has 3-speed smart buttons. LED front light and horn are included. Enjoy your ride with any mode! ( Warranty: Any question about the e bike purchased from our store, please contact our customer service. To ensure quality, please order by "Ancheer". we are the only authorized seller and not responsible for after sell service purchased from other seller.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Frame Material Type||Metal|
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
ANCHEER Power Plus Folding Electric Mountain Bike / Road Bike / Men's Bike / Cyclocross Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery
Equipped with the latest and most efficient electric charge, advanced lithium ion technology and no leaky fluids, no oil changes and no nitrous oxide, methane, or HFCs from car air conditioners, E-Bikes have been custom built with both style and stamina, with an understanding that your lifestyle is just as much about your life. as it is your style.
2 Colors: Black Blue, White Blue
Wheel Diameter: 26inch
Frame Material: Metal
Net weight: 27kg/60lbs
Package size: 140 x 23 x 72cm/55.2 x 9.07 x 28.37inch
Mileage range: 25~50KM
Maximum speed: 25km/h
Load capacity: 150kg
Suspension Type: dual-suspension
Brake Style: Dual-disc-brakes
Number Of Speeds: 21
Opportunity: Outdoor Camping, Mountain
Front Fork: High-strength carbon steel comfort shock absorption
Tire: High quality lithium tire
Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
Lithium battery: 36V 8Ah
Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger
Motor: 250W high speed brushless gear motors
Saddle tube: Aluminum Alloy seat tube
Meter: 3-speed smart meter button
Pedal: Aluminum Alloy Pedal
Headlight: Bright LED headlamp and horn
Front and rear wheels: Double layer Aluminum Alloy wheel
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Package Content: 1 x Mountain Bike
Note: The battery can't be charged away from bicycle.
LARGE CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY:
The 36V, 8AH Ion lithium battery, fashional and stealthy battery pack design, supports 25km/15.5mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 50km/31mile ( Assisted Mode ) ridding. Equipped with smart lithium battery charger for fast charging (4-6 hrs).
Meter Operation Instructions:
1. Press the M key for 2 seconds to turn on/off. The default value is level "low".
2. Press“+”button to increase pedal assist level from “low" to“mid" and “high". Level “High” is the maximum power of PAS, which will bring you faster speed while pedaling.
3. Press“-”button to decrease pedal assist level from “high" to"mid"and“low".
4. Press“-" button till all the three pedal assist level indicators are off to enter into pure electric mode: Just enjoy your ride by simply twisting the throttle.
INDUSTRY METAL FRAME:
High carbon steel suspension fork; anti-rust and anti-exposure painting material.
BRAKE & MOTOR SYSTEM:
Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed Shimano professional transmission system. Perfect climbing ability.
ULTRA STRONG WHEELS:
26 inch bead spoke wheels are made of aluminum alloy and anti-slip wear resistant thick tire. Suit for Rainy snowy mountain way and road way.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only small problem I had was that I had to purchase a longer seat post. I am 6'1" and the original post was too short but for $15 I purchased one from my local bike shop.
I must say that I always pedal and this bike makes it feel like i have jet engines behind me. I have only had it for a short time so I can't know about durability yet. People can't believe how inexpensive it is.looks great too. i would recommend this product to anyone.
Update: 10/8/2016. I did a road test this morning from Huntington Beach to NewPort Beach round trip. This bike is awesome. I only used up 1 bar of the electric. Without using the power, this bike is also great. Smooth ride. My dog and I enjoyed this morning ride. Good buy.
1.heavier than advertised (about 60lbs)
2. Instructions are bad but it easy to put together (I'm not mechanically inclined.. took 30mins). YouTube is huge here.
3. No instructions on how to ride the bike.
To turn on press and hold "m" button.
The top row of lights is the speed row. 1 light slow. 2 lights fast. 3 lights faster. In order to use the throttle press the (-) button 3or 4 times until all the top lights turn off. Now turn the throttle.
To turn everything off hold the (m) button. This is regular bike mode (remember the bike is 60lbs heavier so you're gonna feel it).
The bottom row is the battery meter.
The bike came with one shifter broke but they sent it in a couple days had to install myself (no idea). They referred me to you tube (30 mins.)
I can ride aloooooot longer. Im 53, 170lbs and I rode 12 miles without sweating yesterday without using the throttle (i could probably ride 2/3 mile on a reg bike).
Its not gonna take you up a steep hill (as advertised) but it does assist you to the point where you never have to get off and walk it up.
Hope this helps!
Also brought a kid trailer.. works great for the grandkids (no prob did 5 miles towing both of them.)
Added picture of odometer stats.
Still love the bike..horn broke.
Crappy instructions but really it took basic common sense to assemble this bike. Pretty sure the front tire is never really added to the bike before packing. I say this because the front break rubbed pretty bad. Asking Google "how do I adjust a mt bike disc break" told me how to do it on the first link.
The plastic chain guard is crap but I don't mind removing it.
The back de-railler has 7 numbers, one for each gear. One click moves it one gear but the front de-railler has a - and +. You have to slide between the plus and minus to find the sweet spot for each gear. Go a little too far and you have to deal with a lot of chain noise or too far past the 3rd gear and you risk a total de-rail of the chain. For what I want it's ok to teach my family to only move thru 1 to 7 on the back and the peddle assist makes this possible for them.
If you live in the city and think folding this mt bike will make it easy to put on a bus or train, in my humble opinion you should buy a different bike. It heavy and even folded it will not be easy to move around a crowded public bus or train. The only reason I went with folded it because I need to take on a small boat to get to vacation island. I'm excited to hear the stories my family will tell as they explore farther and farther from our rental.
Most recent customer reviews
I attempted to charge it overnight, for two consecutive nights and it didnt...Read more