Consider these available items
ANCHEER Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary, Belt Drive Exercise Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Workout Bikes with LCD Monitor, for Home Office Exercise (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♥Heavy-Duty Steel Frame: The sturdy steel frame, heavy 40 lbs weighted flywheel and 330lbs maximum user weight gives this bike a rock solid build that will keep it moving ride after ride.
- ♥Dual Felt-Pad Resistance: Use the brake pad system to make micro adjustments to the flywheel resistance. Press the emergency stop lever to bring the flywheel to an instant stop while exercising.
- ♥SILENT RIDE: Experience a smooth and quiet ride with the maintenance free belt drive system which allows you to workout without interrupting your workout or anyone around you.
- ♥Easy Adjustments: This bike is equipped with adjustable multi-grip handlebars to accommodate to your riding style. Move the two-way adjustable seat up or down to match your leg inseam length.
- ♥Excellent Service: US STOCK; We would provide worry-free service & video installation guide, this workout bike can support up to 330lbs weight capacity, adjustable anti-skid cage pedals, We have 1 year quality assurance to the products. Within the period, we provide the FREE replacement parts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get Fit Without Leaving The Home
Enjoy the convenience of working out without leaving the comfort of your own home with an indoor exercise bike that provides the same intensity and resistance as a road bike.
-Type: Exercise Bike for Home Use.
-Overall Size: 42.9 x 18.9 x 43.3 in(L x W x H)
- Seat Size: 9.8 x 7.9 in(L x W)
- Computer Size: 3.9 x 6.3 in
-Handlebar Length: 17.7 in
-Suggested for people who is 4'9''-6'2''.
-Max.height and min.height from seat to pedals are 36.2 in and 27.5 in.
-Max.height and min.height from handlebar to pedals are 37.0 in and 33.0 in.
1 x Indoor Cycling Bike (With Accessories and Tools)
1x User Manual (Installation Video Included)
Adjustable Soft Seat
- Dial in your perfect fit as you can moves the seat forward/back and up/down and adjust height.
- The leather seat has been updated(bigger and softer) after investigation of popular response on the uncomfortable seat on the market.
Multi-functional LCD Display
- The digital monitor display you scan, time, speed, distance and calories to help you keep track of your progress.
- Phone bracket design for entertainment while exercise. (phone is not included).
- Padded adjustable handlebars that move up and down in height.
Compare with similar items
Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Cycling Bike with Heavy 49 LB Chrome Flywheel - SF-B1002/C
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike with 44 lb Flywheel and Large Device Holder, Black, Model Number: SF-B1805
Sunny Health & Fitness Evolution Pro Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike, High Weight Capacity, Heavy Duty Flywheel - SF-B1714
PHOENIX 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Exercise Bike
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It you're looking for a great quality bike, you can feel good this bike will deliver. I'm a figure competitor and I know a quality piece of exercise equipment once I get the opportunity to use...this one passed the test with flying colors. Awesome bike.
If they ever do the right thing and replace the bike or the part I will update this review but don’t hold your breath!
Unfortunately, the water bottle holder broke the first week. I had a metal water bottle in it which may have been to heavy/big. Now, I use a hook that I hang on the handlebar to the hook on the bottle. It works.
I wanted a Peloton, but was not paying $2k for a bike. I downloaded the app to my phone, screen mirror to my tv and take the classes that way. It's not perfect, but it keeps me engaged.
It does what it needs to, it's sturdy. I recommend.
The bike construction is not bad, it looks good too, but it's definitely made for kids or for people under 5'. I'm 5'4" (fit) and I can't get the seat backwards enough to get the recommended angle for my knees. The front bar cannot be reached when I'm in standing position, even on the highest setting, so if you have any back issues they're only going to get worse. The right pedal started glitching after 3rd use (20 min each use), making a popping sound and feel at every rotation, adding even more discomfort. So I stopped using it to prevent any injuries. Unless the sellers send someone to pick it up, I don't know what to do with this bike.