ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike with 26" Super Lightweight Magnesium Alloy 6 Spokes Integrated Wheel, Large Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery (36V 250W), Premium Full Suspension and Shimano Gear
|Sale:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$200.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INDUSTRY ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME: Adopts ultra lightweight yet strong aluminum. Anti-rust and anti-exposure painting material.
- LARGE-CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY: 36V/8AH li battery supports 25km/15.5mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 50km/31mile ( Assisted Mode ) ridding. Equipped with smart lithium battery charger for fast charging (4-6 hrs).
- ULTRA STRONG WHEELS: 26 inch magnesium alloy integrated wheels with anti-slip resistant thick tire-- Suit for Rainy or snowy mountain way and road way.
- BRAKE & MOTOR SYSTEM: Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed Shimano professional transmission system. Perfect climbing ability.
- 2 WORKING MODE: E-bike & Assisted bicycle. Meter has 3-speed smart buttons. LED front light and horn are included. Enjoy your ride with any mode! FREE ASSEMBLY SERVICE AVAILABLE--when purchasing this e bike, click on the “Select Assembly Preference” button above, choose "Ship to store for assembly and pickup" or "At-home assembly by mobile professional"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Frame Material Type||aluminum alloy|
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike / Road Bike / Men's Bike / Cyclocross Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery
Equipped with the latest and most efficient electric charge, advanced lithium ion technology and no leaky fluids, no oil changes and no nitrous oxide, methane, or HFCs from car air conditioners, E-Bikes have been custom built with both style and stamina, with an understanding that your lifestyle is just as much about your life. as it is your style
2 Colors: Black Blue, White Blue
Wheel Diameter: 26inch
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Net weight: 27kg/60lbs
Package size: 140 x 23 x 72cm/55.2 x 9.07 x 28.37inch
Mileage range: 25~50KM
Maximum speed: 25km/h
Load capacity: 150kg
Suspension Type: dual-suspension
Brake Style: Dual-disc-brakes
Number Of Speeds: 21
Opportunity: Outdoor Camping, Mountain
Front Fork: High-strength carbon steel comfort shock absorption
Tire: High quality lithium tire
Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
Lithium battery: 36V 8Ah
Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger
Motor: 250W high speed brushless gear motors
Saddle tube: Aluminum Alloy seat tube
Meter: 3-speed smart meter button
Pedal: Aluminum Alloy Pedal
Headlight: Bright LED headlamp and horn
Front and rear wheels: Double layer Aluminum Alloy wheel
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Package Content: 1 x Mountain Bike
Note: The battery can't be charged away from bicycle.
LARGE-CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY:
The 36V, 8AH Ion lithium battery, fashional and stealthy battery pack design, supports 25km/15.5mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 50km/31mile ( Assisted Mode ) ridding. Equipped with smart lithium battery charger for fast charging (4-6 hrs)
Meter Operation Instructions:
1. Press the M key for 2 seconds to turn on/off. The default value is level "low".
2. Press“+”button to increase pedal assist level from “low" to“mid" and “high". Level “High” is the maximum power of PAS, which will bring you faster speed while pedaling.
3. Press“-”button to decrease pedal assist level from “high" to"mid"and“low".
4. Press“-" button till all the three pedal assist level indicators are off to enter into pure electric mode: Just enjoy your ride by simply twisting the throttle.
INDUSTRY ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME:
Aadopts ultra lightweight yet strong aluminum; high carbon steel suspension fork; anti-rust and anti-exposure painting material.
BRAKE & MOTOR SYSTEM:
Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed Shimano professional transmission system. Perfect climbing ability.
ULTRA STRONG WHEELS:
26" super lightweight magnesium Alloy 6 spokes integrated wheel with anti-slip resistant thick tire-- Suit for Rainy or snowy mountain way and road way.
Top customer reviews
But I want something rugged looking and have strong wheels since the electric motor creates a torque that place a
strain on the spokes. So I bought this and it arrived in a big box , the bike is secured well ...no damage at all. So I assembled it myself .
The disc brakes require some little adjustment. If you don't know how to assemble and align the mechanical stuff my suggestion is to have it professionaly done on a bike shop or bike tech. Anyway, after putting it all together ... done a road test and it was better than expected ..In general all the material use was well built. One thing though is to make sure you tighten the head light screw.
Will I recommend this one ? The answer is absolutely YES.
See Photo comparing my older 27" wheel and this 26" Ancheer MTB.
Just an update...I have this Bike for 6 months now and all I can say is that :
I'm enjoying it more ! ....have to do some maintainance like cleaning the chains and adding oil to keep it in top shape.
My other bikes are in less use now because of this ....but I still do use them once in a while to be fair.
I replaced the seat with a memory foam kind to have extra padded feeling and to match the frame color but other than that everything is still in very good condition. Sometimes this bike makes me feel like a kid again :)
So I'll keep this bike for a long time !
Velofix came to my house on schedule as we have agreed, it took a "professional" guy almost an hour to put that bike together, I have to say, Jon from Velofix (serving Orange County CA) was extremely polite, extremely careful and extremely detail on building the bike for me. It looks like he was building his own bike, that's how careful he was. I am telling you, if Amazon did not offer this service, I would have returned this package as there is no way I would even know how to put the bike together (since there was NO instruction).
Once he was done assemble the bike, I took a quick test ride up the block, I set the throttle to the lowest setting for paddle assist, and once you step on the paddle, the motor automatically kicks in and the bike was on electric power. it was literally "effortless" to get up a hill. On a flat road, with lowest throttle, I could reach 10-15mph. When climbing a hill, I can still reach approx 5-10mph on low and 10-15 when I set to next level power. Quick frankly, I didn't even have to go to second or third level power (the higher power does drain up more battery).
I would have gave this bike a 5 star if they would have included a complete user manual.
If I can give Velofix review, I would give them 10 STAR. Jon was just that professional. I am extremely pleased with his service.