|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||23.1 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||31-15|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31-15|
|OEM Part Number||31-18|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ANCO 31 Series 31-15 Wiper Blade -15", (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$4.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$2.74 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Affordable conventional blade replacement
- DuraKlear exclusive rubber compound provides a consistent streak-free wipe
- Vented bridge and high performance polymer ensure OE fit and function
- KwikConnect Installation System provides quick and easy wiper blade replacement
- Consistent, clear wipe in any driving environment
- Available in 10" - 28" lengths
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Did you know that most vehicles require two different wiper blade sizes? Discover wiper blade sizes that are commonly purchased together here. Be sure to check the PartFinder filter and search results for wiper sizes that fit your vehicle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 31-Series KwikConnect wiper blade boasts reliable wiper performance.
KwikConnect system data
The KwikConnect Installation System is the easiest and most effective connection system in replacement wiper blades. It produces an audible “click” so you know that installation has been performed correctly. The KwikConnect Installation System can be found on ANCO AeroVantage, 31-Series, and winter wiper blades, and ANCO Contour Premium Profile Blades.
Replace windshield wipers at least every six months. Fundamental driving safety is built on the driver’s ability to see the road clearly. It is difficult to see impending hazards in time to react when vision is impaired. To keep windshield wipers in good condition, use the following tips.
- Inspect windshield wipers every six months for wear and damage, and replace accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to replace at daylight saving time.
- Do not wait to replace worn and damaged wipers until the bad weather hits or visibility is so deteriorated that safety is compromised. Eyestrain from poor visibility can lead to driver fatigue and anxiety. A regular inspection schedule will help avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Give your wiper blade rubber elements a quick cleaning when filling up with gas. After the windshield has been cleaned using the service center’s washer solvent and squeegee, wipe down the rubber with a paper towel. Doing so removes any loose dirt and most road grime that can lead to streaking, smearing and hazing.
- While washing your car, put a small amount of Bon Ami on a sponge and clean the windshield and rubber wiping element to remove road grime and oil-like deposits caused by general vehicle use.
- Use an ice scraper as much as possible when deicing vehicles. Allow plenty of time to warm up the vehicle with the defroster on “high” to loosen as much ice and snow as possible. Do not use windshield wipers as ice scrapers.
For nearly a century, ANCO has been the leader in replacement wiper blades, refills, washer pumps and wiper arms. From passenger cars to commercial vehicles, ANCO has the most comprehensive coverage for all types of vehicles for the best and safest visibility. ANCO has exclusive designs and materials to ensure the clearest windshield for every driving condition. That’s why ANCO is the Clearest Choice in Wiper Blades. Our aftermarket customers benefit from our proven expertise in engineering and manufacturing original equipment components and subsystems for the world’s major automotive manufacturers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm sad to say, those didn't even last two months! I guess, you get what you pay for and I'm of course past the return window. Won't be buying those again.
Original review 01/15/18
I had Bosch Icons before and they were expensive and not great at all, they left streaks and squeaked a lot. The Anco wiper blades are half the price and work so much better and are way quieter, we were super surprised. I'm glad Anco has good quality at an affordable price. We'll see how long they hold up in the PNW rainy winter.
My new habit is to buy 3 or 4 of each size blade (different lengths for left and right on my car) and simply replace the used blade with a new one immediately when the blade even starts to fail. That way, for the lowest net cost, I always have new blade performance. Cannot beat this approach for both performance and value!
I just installed these on my mid 90s ZJ Jeep Grand Cherokee. They work fine, and I make sure to keep my windshield clean. I think a lot of wiper-blade marketing is hype, and I got these at a great price with the Amazon add-on program. It's funny that I recently shredded a lot of financial documents and I saw where years ago I paid thirty-dollars to have new blades put on at a repair shop. Those days are gone thankfully.