|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||23.1 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||31-19|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31-19|
|OEM Part Number||31-19|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ANCO 31-Series 31-19 Wiper Blade - 19", (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Affordable conventional blade replacement
- DuraKlear exclusive rubber compound provides a consistent streak-free wipe
- Vented bridge and high performance polymer ensure OE fit and function
- KwikConnect Installation System provides quick and easy wiper blade replacement
- Consistent, clear wipe in any driving environment
- Available in 10" - 28" lengths
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
KwikConnect system data
The KwikConnect Installation System is the easiest and most effective connection system in replacement wiper blades. It produces an audible “click” so you know that installation has been performed correctly. The KwikConnect Installation System can be found on ANCO AeroVantage, 31-Series, and winter wiper blades, and ANCO Contour Premium Profile Blades.
Replace windshield wipers at least every six months. Fundamental driving safety is built on the driver’s ability to see the road clearly. It is difficult to see impending hazards in time to react when vision is impaired. To keep windshield wipers in good condition, use the following tips.
- Inspect windshield wipers every six months for wear and damage, and replace accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to replace at daylight saving time.
- Do not wait to replace worn and damaged wipers until the bad weather hits or visibility is so deteriorated that safety is compromised. Eyestrain from poor visibility can lead to driver fatigue and anxiety. A regular inspection schedule will help avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Give your wiper blade rubber elements a quick cleaning when filling up with gas. After the windshield has been cleaned using the service center’s washer solvent and squeegee, wipe down the rubber with a paper towel. Doing so removes any loose dirt and most road grime that can lead to streaking, smearing and hazing.
- While washing your car, put a small amount of Bon Ami on a sponge and clean the windshield and rubber wiping element to remove road grime and oil-like deposits caused by general vehicle use.
- Use an ice scraper as much as possible when deicing vehicles. Allow plenty of time to warm up the vehicle with the defroster on “high” to loosen as much ice and snow as possible. Do not use windshield wipers as ice scrapers.
For nearly a century, ANCO has been the leader in replacement wiper blades, refills, washer pumps and wiper arms. From passenger cars to commercial vehicles, ANCO has the most comprehensive coverage for all types of vehicles for the best and safest visibility. ANCO has exclusive designs and materials to ensure the clearest windshield for every driving condition. That’s why ANCO is the Clearest Choice in Wiper Blades. Our aftermarket customers benefit from our proven expertise in engineering and manufacturing original equipment components and subsystems for the world’s major automotive manufacturers.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
So far, they wipe like a champ!
Perhaps it will wear out sooner than a "high performance" (aka Expensive) wiper blade, but I'll just buy another cheap one. I would guess it's good for at least two or three years (like my last cheap ones).
Installation was a breeze and the blade came with a few connecting hook options for various vehicles.
It's a wiper blade. If it fits your car, buy it, install it and move on with life. I'm happy with this purchase.
I've purchased more expensive windshield wipers before and have never noticed a significant difference in quality. I'll be purchasing this product again, especially if they keep the pricing so competative.
I would encourage you to give these wiper blades a try.
People who don't have hands usually make such a big deal out of small things. Honda saved a ton of money by making narrow blades and putting a guide on the arm to make sure customers come back and buy their overpriced wiper blades.
About two weeks after installing these wipers, I noticed that one of them was not doing a very good job of clearing the mixture of rain/snow/sleet that wonderful Pittsburgh weather brings us in the winter. In addition to sub-optimal removal, they began to squeak very loudly and did so on almost every pass up and down. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the rubber was starting to slide out of its position, to the point that it was sticking out by about an inch and a half. After noticing this, I pushed it back into position and looked it over for a minute to make sure nothing looked broken on the blade. It still looked like it was in good shape, and I was hopeful that maybe this was just a one time thing that happened to occur.
Fast forward about another two weeks or so and yet again the same issue began occurring. Unfortunately, this has become somewhat of a normal maintenance issue that I have to fix every few weeks, dependent on level of use of course.
While it is an easy fix, I don't believe anyone should have to go through this process with windshield wipers, and as such, I cannot recommend them. At best, when these become loose they are a real annoyance with the squeaking, and at worst they leave drivers' vision impaired, which is downright dangerous.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very effective, especially at this price. What else can I say.Published 2 days ago by Andrew124C41+
The wiper works well. However, it is listed as fitting the rear window of a 2006 Jeep Liberty. With a little persuasion it did fit but it isn't a perfect fit. It does work.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Seller did a good job on this one .
They show right up at the shop.
This hole up good here in Texas.
They are made good too.
They work great on all my Chevy's
I did my research and tried to find wiper blades that were both inexpensive and good quality. After first installing these, it seemed I had found the perfect product. Read morePublished 4 days ago by j
These wipers are ok. I bought them because they were less than $7 each (my mechanic wanted to charge me $20 per wiper...). But you get what you paid for. Read morePublished 6 days ago by DW
I was looking for wipers for our Toyota Rav . We went to the dealer for oil change and they tried to sell us some very nice factory Toyota expensive ones but we want an alternative... Read morePublished 6 days ago by James, Louisville KY