|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||30.2 x 1.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||C-17-UB|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C-17-UB|
|OEM Part Number||C-17-UB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ANCO C-17-UB Contour Wiper Blade - 17", (Pack of 1)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium upgrade beam blade replacement
- Infinite amount of pressure points for better blade-to-windshield contact
- Articulated Contact Technology unique spoiler provides superior blade-to-windshield contact
- DuraKlear Plus exclusive, advanced rubber compound provides a consistent streak-free quiet wipe
- Designed for 19mm bayonet and side pin applications
- Available in 14" - 26" lengths
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
ANCO 31-Series 31-17 Wiper Blade - 17", (Pack of 1)
Rain-X RX30217 Weatherbeater Wiper Blade - 17-Inches - (Pack of 1)
OEM QUALITY 26" + 17" AERO Premium All-Season Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)
Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade, Up to 40% Longer Life - 26" (Pack of 1)
TRICO NeoForm 16-170 Wiper Blade with Teflon - 17" (Pack of 1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 30.25 x 0.6 in||2.09 x 23.06 x 0.94 in||0.67 x 2.24 x 22.8 in||4 x 26 x 4 in||2.6 x 28.7 x 1.2 in||2.4 x 22.2 x 1.3 in|
|Item Type Name||Beam||Conventional||conventional||Beam||Beam||Beam|
|Material Type||natural rubber||natural rubber||natural squeegee rubber||natural rubber||dual rubber||—|
|Size||17 Inches, (Pack of 1)||17 Inches, (Pack of 1)||17-Inches||26"+17" (Pair for Front Windshield)||26 Inches||17 inch|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This profile blade gives you reliable premium all-season performance.
KwikConnect system data
The KwikConnect Installation System is the easiest and most effective connection system in replacement wiper blades. It produces an audible “click” so you know that installation has been performed correctly. The KwikConnect Installation System can be found on ANCO AeroVantage, 31-Series, and winter wiper blades, and ANCO Contour Premium Profile Blades.
Replace windshield wipers at least every six months. Fundamental driving safety is built on the driver’s ability to see the road clearly. It is difficult to see impending hazards in time to react when vision is impaired. To keep windshield wipers in good condition, use the following tips.
- Inspect windshield wipers every six months for wear and damage, and replace accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to replace at daylight saving time.
- Do not wait to replace worn and damaged wipers until the bad weather hits or visibility is so deteriorated that safety is compromised. Eyestrain from poor visibility can lead to driver fatigue and anxiety. A regular inspection schedule will help avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Give your wiper blade rubber elements a quick cleaning when filling up with gas. After the windshield has been cleaned using the service center’s washer solvent and squeegee, wipe down the rubber with a paper towel. Doing so removes any loose dirt and most road grime that can lead to streaking, smearing and hazing.
- While washing your car, put a small amount of Bon Ami on a sponge and clean the windshield and rubber wiping element to remove road grime and oil-like deposits caused by general vehicle use.
- Use an ice scraper as much as possible when deicing vehicles. Allow plenty of time to warm up the vehicle with the defroster on “high” to loosen as much ice and snow as possible. Do not use windshield wipers as ice scrapers.
For nearly a century, ANCO has been the leader in replacement wiper blades, refills, washer pumps and wiper arms. From passenger cars to commercial vehicles, ANCO has the most comprehensive coverage for all types of vehicles for the best and safest visibility. ANCO has exclusive designs and materials to ensure the clearest windshield for every driving condition. That’s why ANCO is the Clearest Choice in Wiper Blades. Our aftermarket customers benefit from our proven expertise in engineering and manufacturing original equipment components and subsystems for the world’s major automotive manufacturers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these early with the intention of replacing our old ones before the weather got bad. Well, I guess we all know where you wind up when you pave the road with good intentions. I didn't get it done until we had six inches of snow plus another of ice and slush. Despite that, these work great!
Even driving in near whiteout conditions, with tractor-trailer rigs throwing up all manner of crud from the road onto my windshield, the blades remained clear and kept my view spotless. The design keeps the blade pressed firmly against the glass at all speeds. I read quire a few negative reviews of these blades. Not sure of their particular criteria for "good" but, thus far, my experience has been flawless. Well worth the negligible cost compared to other much more expensive products.
Installation was a straightforward process, except that one of the old wiper blade latch was stuck and it was a but of struggle to remove.
The wipers do a pretty good job in light as well as heavy rains. I am not sure about how long they will last, but I am very happy with them at the moment.
Note that, these look different from Honda OEM wiper blades. Due to low profile design, the metal wiper arms seem to stand out (check out the picture)
Canadians know good wiper blades, and these were highly recommended, now I know why.
Within about 10 minutes of the rain starting, black rubbery smudges were appearing on my windshield. I chalked it up to new rubber and assumed it would pass. 30 minutes more and my windshield was covered in thick black lines that obscured noticeable sections of my windshield. When i stopped for gas, i rubbed most of them clear with a towel, but only back on the road for five minutes and they started to build again. Three days of constant rain and mist later, and i'll be removing these blades as soon as i can get my hands on replacements.