$29.95 - $34.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately high-top from arch
- Synthetic leather upper.
- Mesh tongue allows for breathability and comfort.
- Heel Quarter molding and TPU design provide lateral stability and comfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
And1 Rocket 3.0 is back and perfect for the court.
AND 1 is the basketball brand for players with serious game. Founded in 1993, the company first made its mark with a line of "in your face" trash talk tee shirts. Today, AND 1 offers a complete product line for basketball players. Endorsed by countless NBA superstars, AND 1 knows basketball and makes great footwear designed for on and off the court performance and style.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L2ESYT2
- Item model number: ROCKET 3.0 MID-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not into the eclectic colors of today's shoes. I like the old Nike all white or all black style but they are near impossible to find without a huge price.
These shoes will last a long time with consistent use. They are not the type of shoe that will last for 5-10 years if you use them on a semi regular basis but they will last for a few years if you use them often. I like the styling and there isn't a more comfortable shoe on the market for my feet. They are soft and you dont feel anything sticking out in the shoe that sometimes makes new shoes uncomfortable.
The only issue I have is with some of the Amazon Sellers; there is only a limited stock of each size and sometimes they are out of my size for weeks to months on end and that is frustrating. For the most part though you can't beat this shoe for the style and quality that you get for such a good price.
I have a very high arch, and have trouble with shoes fitting too tight on the top of my foot, but these are very, very comfortable.
But there Pretty stylish especially for the gym, I had a couple of people tell me they liked my shoes( a few were girls)👍🏻.
But I might get another pair so I can wear them daily.